Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder (54129 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by frog12: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
i knew there was more to what she was saying
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by almarthins(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south, I think it's time for the national assembly to enact a law prohibiting married men from having girlfriends. Any married man caught with a girlfriend should be sentenced to life in prison so as to serve as a deterrence to others. sad

Ko le work. Nigerians too like shortcut

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by davidtemi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
badboyTee:
damn niggar
isoryt wink incase chidinma comes out pls lemme know I must not masturbate with her pic in vain cheesy
d death that will kill person....she no fine nah, see her forehead sef. why u dey masturbate I no understand
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by F117nighthawk: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
A country condemned to liars, I don't expect anything truthful coming out of this case,the fact still remains, that first interview the suspect granted is the true reality to the murder, any thing this girl is saying now is doctored, naija the country where lying is the other of the day,
The Sodom and Gomorrah of the modern world
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by kingthreat(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ishilove:

Killing another human being is a big deal, billionaire or not.

Yeah you're right. Thats the way the world should be.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Lovelyn451(f): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bola146:
grin We are watching this movie grin grin I just pity the poor man that died shamelessly undecided
how is he poor?? a super rich man with a wife that works in an oil company plus beautiful kids, its his wickedness that killed him...
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
jaxxy:
Obviously there are more people involved. A silly gal like Chidinma can’t carry out a grand plan like this.
What is so grand about killing a man and stealing his money?

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Cokahot: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Atfu,what the Bleep was he employed for. To be sleeping at the gate.
observer24:

Sounding like a typical, frustrated and clueless Nigerian police man. If they torture a relative just because he worked in an establishment where someone was murdered, how'd you feel?
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Antoeni:
More suspects be arrested while chidimma getting more fresher and she has turned celebrity
She will soon be having a juicy endorsements
What is wrong with this country? She should be tried and if found guilty of killing the man hanged, because the way I'm seeing it, the police might just open her cell and let her out on a fine day to continue her way of life.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Yeancahmie007(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bola146:
grin We are watching this movie grin grin I just pity the poor man that died shamelessly undecided
That man na billoniare u say poor man...
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by pacespot(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
If these suspects are male, na sorry be that.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by UltimateSpice: 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Aufbauh:
Chidinma case is a tale of a 'young runs girl' who plays a protagonist in the web of high level conspiracy of murder.

She definitely don't know the much consequences of her act when she accepted the role.
Again lack of parental upbringing contributed immensely to her thoughtless act.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south, I think it's time for the national assembly to enact a law prohibiting married men from having girlfriends. Any married man caught with a girlfriend should be sentenced to life in prison so as to serve as a deterrence to others. sad

3 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by grandlexuz(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lee99:
Story with 7 heads, cut one off 2 more appear, I believe the ancient greeks called it Hydra, anyway I'm hoping more confessions come out and the wife is probably culpable this one NPF don't want to announce names of those they arrested, if they had been common thugs or Chidinma's boyfriend they would have paraded them, I smell high profile culprits well, mama njoku more popcorn to my bowl please cool

Small passage to read and understand no way.. Abi you no see where the mention the suspect s were paraded.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by observer24(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Cokahot:
Atfu,what the Bleep was he employed for. To be sleeping at the gate.

Yeah...the fudge/Bleep..the fudge is delicious.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Fortez: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Amotekun777: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
GOTVee:

In that case, all the NASS members would be the first to be sentenced to life in prison. grin

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by jaxxy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

What is so grand about killing a man and stealing his money?

Nothing until u ask How was he killed and by who and to what benefit? Then u understand the meaning of the grand.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Komu1048(m): 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nbotee:
So it's possible the confessions she made was coerced... Becos she first insisted she had no help and narrated how she killed him and den all of a sudden she made a U-turn and now more suspects arrested.. Nigerian Police are jus always embarassing themselves. Why parade her before the media and allow her make confessions wen they were yet to finish investigations

Some feminists sent her, perhaps the man once hurt one of them n they decided to treat his fuvkvp. One of them is here demanding justice for Chidinma

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by joe17: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
TA4TA4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdeT-7ckcyA

Members of 3 Squadron MOPOL are demanding they be given their logistics/inconvenience allowance before they embark to their posting in maiduguri.

They claim that over 2000 of them have been sent to maiduguri to die because they have not been given any weapons.

In their speaker, Sargent Evans Okechukwu's words, "We are dying in silence, IG wants to sacrifice 2000 Mopol officers to go and die".

Okechukwu wondes if it it with brooms or their joysticks they would use to battle the insurgents in maiduguri.

Sargent Okechukwu further called the police a bad organisation; recalling how fellow police officers started having sexual relationships with late police officers who died during their officer training.

Finally, the Sargent says all the leaders of the armed forces will suffer shameful deaths.
damn!! Make thread for this
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Okortor: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
U r myopic.
GOTVee:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nbotee:
So it's possible the confessions she made was coerced... Becos she first insisted she had no help and narrated how she killed him and den all of a sudden she made a U-turn and now more suspects arrested.. Nigerian Police are jus always embarassing themselves. Why parade her before the media and allow her make confessions wen they were yet to finish investigations

The 1st and 2nd confession is closest to the truth bt she was still lying. It was extra information obtained that showed It was actually not in self defense as implied By her in her 1st confession made her change her story a 3rd time.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
The NPF is a national embarrassment.

You don't go to the media to first have a victory lap by parading someone as the culprit without first carrying out a proper investigations only to start all these soap opera after your paraded alleged culprit changed her story.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by HEAVEN4444: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
naptu2 see ya life.i being told you this cheesy
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by OlawaleBammie: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bola146:

Ask
I wish to meet you wenever i come to ibadan
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by obinna58(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
GOTVee:
Isn't that what religion thought War
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by doneback04: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
It seems like this case investigation is a scam because no names where meantion and I feel that the person that committed this crime was sent by a top representative so they are trying not to expose the person instead they are bringing innocent person to accuse them
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Bola146(f): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
I wish to meet you wenever i come to ibadan

No problem
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Premiumwriter2: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Aufbauh:
Chidinma case is a tale of a 'young runs girl' who plays a protagonist in the web of high level conspiracy of murder.

She definitely don't know the much consequences of her act when she accepted the role.
Again lack of parental upbringing contributed immensely to her thoughtless act.
please stop making a case where there is none.

Even a 2 year old baby knows that if you kill you will/should be killed too. She's old enough to know her left from her right.

No one forced her to do anything. No one. She set the drums, let her dance to the tunes.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by OlawaleBammie: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bola146:

No problem
ok, wahala no dey, can I send a mail??
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by badboyTee(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
davidtemi:
d death that will kill person....she no fine nah, see her forehead sef. why u dey masturbate I no understand
make we talk true the girl fine bros

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by badboyTee(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sluacoast:
Slawomirr has taken you all with his slogan
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo / Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat / Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.