Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? (83539 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back / My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mtcheew.
Let me try not to mention the fact that you invaded her privacy!
How did you expect her to behave Oooh, she would have flaunted it and spent everything on you as the king that you are? Oshey.
Babe is smart and dont think she did not know that you'll check her account balance.
What do you expect strangers to tell you on Nairaland? That she is a prostitute for having that amount of money in her account or she is bad for not informing you? Oh, you want strangers to insult and thoroughly trash your socalled girlfriend on an unfounded gossip? Your folly is loud. Your myopic mentality is a wawu.
If this write up is not all concocted and you are a genuine person, you'll let her know what you saw, apologise first for checking her account balance without her permission, and express your disappointment in the point you made about your doing the spending alone. But ego no go gree you.
Besides you sound opportunistic from your writeup.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Elporo(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Isupaefugbemi00:
Nah lie, nor be she get the money, she just intentionally wants you to see it, so you can respect her more

Machiavellian .. I bow for you.

Strip away emotions and all you have is logic. Use it, and be free. @OP

Thunder in 1 .2 .. 3.. locating your madam
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Lexusgs430: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
LegalWolf:

Why the insult?

Are you gullible....... cheesy
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Munzy14(m): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Cholls:
My brother now that you've found out what are you planning on doing
Interesting!...A big question...

Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Elporo(m): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Why would you withdraw her money and give her to settle her bills, you should use your own money to pay the bill that is what real men do.
you peeps that are real men should always foot all your women bills and don't allow them spend a Kobo of theirs..

grin
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by ThiagoKid(m): 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
ubola:
Why on earth would she spend her money on you, a boyfriend. She can only spend for her husband and kids or support you during wedding NOT Traditional marriage. In Africa it's the man's pride to pay for the wife's dowry, not vice-versa. Even we the married men, do not rely on our wife's money,cos you may be disappointed. Always try to call the shots as the man. Don't even act as if you are aware of her cash, but be Judicious in spending your money. My father once admonished me that money spent on a lady you are not married to, is like spending money on a prostitute. I understood better after training a girl for five years in the University with my meagre 25k salary and on graduation she opted for another man with a salary of 400k as contract staff in an oil firm, not minding if he was someone else's husband. If you can avoid them and face your future, better. Be guided!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by RioCarputo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
Oh My God...will these SIMPS ever have sense..... they are the reasons Nigerian women don't respect Nigerian men....
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by ThiagoKid(m): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
ubola:
Why on earth would she spend her money on you, a boyfriend. She can only spend for her husband and kids or support you during wedding NOT Traditional marriage. In Africa it's the man's pride to pay for the wife's dowry, not vice-versa. Even we the married men, do not rely on our wife's money,cos you may be disappointed. Always try to call the shots as the man. Don't even act as if you are aware of her cash, but be Judicious in spending your money. My father once admonished me that money spent on a lady you are not married to, is like spending money on a prostitute. I understood better after training a girl for five years in the University with my meagre 25k salary and on graduation she opted for another man with a salary of 400k as contract staff in an oil firm, not minding if he was someone else's husband. If you can avoid them and face your future, better. Be guided!
shocked shocked shocked

Not surprise tho
It's what every man who refuse to have sense deserve!
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by freshalien: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please throw away that sense of entitlement.

Must she spend on you; was there an agreement that bills will be splitted or did she put a gun on your head to provide for her? Wasn't it you who wanted to form boss by catering to her so she simply allowed you fool your generation.

The girl is not stingy, she literally sweated and worked her ass off to get that.
Yahooboys squander their money on girls but a runs girl who has toiled her kpekus for money will NEVER deplete it for a man.

Men focus a lot on money that they forget the big picture.
The ultimate lesson to learn from this is that you've been dating a Microfinance Slut because there's no place where you wrote that she can earn that much or that you've given her that much to save up.

That 3.1 million naira in her account is obviously a cummulation of Urgent 2ks, short-time fees, nude-pics bill and transport fares raked in from various men or her bank account is a proxy for yahooboys.

Either way, there's a compromise somewhere that you aren't aware of.

For your own good, use part of the 80k and go run an STI test.
Next time, never trust a woman.
My own uncle kept borrowing money from his wife to pay their house rent, it was when she died that he found out that she was the landlord.

Take it easy with the lies.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Talknochip(m): 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
How did she get such money is the question you are suppose to be asking if you know her current work will not be able to give her such money
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Hotguy27: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
jaelz:
So in the Nigerian context, the guys always do all the spendings in a relationship and that leaves us wondering what the ladies do with their money, although many atimes I have always heard that women have more money that men in the real sense, I didn't believe until it happened to me, see my story below:

So I have been dating this girl for like a year plus now, and I always do all the spendings, bills, outings spendings and so on, but just last week she gave me her ATM and told me to help her witdthraw 80,000 from her account for her while coming back from work, on my way back I stopped at an ATM to withdraw for her, but one mind prompted me to check her account balance, when I did guys guess what I saw? This my babe wey dey always do like say she no get one Naira had close to 3.1 Million Naira in her account lying there breathing.

Omo I almost fainted at the ATM queue. Many ladies have money guys o, please guys kindly share how you found out your girlfriend had more money than she has been revealing.

I just pray that the devil does not use you now that you discovered this just like he used Chidinma Ojukwu.
Lazy man! Go and make your own money.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Mightyjp(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
If u notice dis notice, you will notice that dis notice is not worth notice.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
jaelz:
So in the Nigerian context, the guys always do all the spendings in a relationship and that leaves us wondering what the ladies do with their money, although many atimes I have always heard that women have more money that men in the real sense, I didn't believe until it happened to me, see my story below:

So I have been dating this girl for like a year plus now, and I always do all the spendings, bills, outings spendings and so on, but just last week she gave me her ATM and told me to help her witdthraw 80,000 from her account for her while coming back from work, on my way back I stopped at an ATM to withdraw for her, but one mind prompted me to check her account balance, when I did guys guess what I saw? This my babe wey dey always do like say she no get one Naira had close to 3.1 Million Naira in her account lying there breathing.

Omo I almost fainted at the ATM queue. Many ladies have money guys o, please guys kindly share how you found out your girlfriend had more money than she has been revealing.
are you sure that the money is hers?
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by lookingfly: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
jaelz:

mumu....you help her withdraw, wetin make you no borrow the next money you go spend on her from there. you would have told her that babe, I will borrow 500k, I will pay back in 2 months.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by MummyD2020(f): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
jaelz:

Wetin ur eye find go het balance? One mind kor, ten mind ni. Withdraw and go. No. Oya go dey quarel her na.

Make i no lie, the money plenty sha
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
jaelz:

are u serious? What type of work she do
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by TemmyDayo50(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Which business she dey do?? wink wink
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by KingDash: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
when she got me a ps5 for my birthday.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Makanaki127: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Cholls:
My brother now that you've found out what are you planning on doing
Na to clean the account because I day sure say na all my money be that when she day save and collect from me grin grin
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by TemmyDayo50(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Isupaefugbemi00:
Nah lie, nor be she get the money, she just intentionally wants you to see it, so you can respect her more

Lmfao grin grin... Una ment gan for here ooo grin...
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Expresswriter: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
I need a female friend in Port Harcourt.

No sex.

Not for dating.

Purely for friendship.

If you're a lover of intellectual discussions, then I'd love to talk with you.

Must be born again.

Mail me let's start from here: bobmanuelhamilton@gmail.com
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Fortez: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Makanaki127: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Karleb:
The guy say 3.1 million lying there breathing. grin

Who day breath
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by MummyD2020(f): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
seborrhic:

Just doesn't make sense.
Why would she give him her ATM to withdraw money for her and ₦80k at that,when a POS may even be just facing her from her house,market or workplace.
Fake stories litter nland these days.

Yes the story might be fake but what i do is to assume its real, learn one or two from the story and move.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by MummyD2020(f): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
ubola:

People are heartless. I can relate very well. Humanbeings, both male and female are terribly irredeemable. Sorry for your loss. May God you a better woman.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by LegalWolf: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Are you gullible....... cheesy

I’m not and you’re just uncultured and lack manners. What he said is not deserving of insults, yet you hurled insults on him. Still I’m trying to make you rethink your ways and you’re asking me a foolish question. What’s your problem?
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Lexusgs430: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
LegalWolf:

I’m not and you’re just uncultured and lack manners. What he said is not deserving of insults, yet you hurled insults on him. Still I’m trying to make you rethink your ways and you’re asking me a foolish question. What’s your problem?

Your parents are uncultured.......

Go teach your parents manners......
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Holaomoakin(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
She must even have more 'cause we do same kind of job, plus I still pay for everything!
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Slimwhyt(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
Isupaefugbemi00:

Oil dey your head
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by LegalWolf: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Your parents are uncultured.......

Go teach your parents manners......

Looool. I doubt you have a father and your mother must be sick in the head. You son of a prostitute. Last time I remember, your mother is still waiting in Allen Avenue with her sagged breast and wretched life. She’s even a scourge and an eyesore to the most despicable of men. Please go help her before they feed her to the dogs
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by authority2006(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Please throw away that sense of entitlement.

Must she spend on you; was there an agreement that bills will be splitted or did she put a gun on your head to provide for her? Wasn't it you who wanted to form boss by catering to her so she simply allowed you fool your generation.

The girl is not stingy, she literally sweated and worked her ass off to get that.
Yahooboys squander their money on girls but a runs girl who has toiled her kpekus for money will NEVER deplete it for a man.

Men focus a lot on money that they forget the big picture.
The ultimate lesson to learn from this is that you've been dating a Microfinance Slut because there's no place where you wrote that she can earn that much or that you've given her that much to save up.

That 3.1 million naira in her account is obviously a cummulation of Urgent 2ks, short-time fees, nude-pics bill and transport fares raked in from various men or her bank account is a proxy for yahooboys.

Thought provoking comment. You have wounded Op

Either way, there's a compromise somewhere that you aren't aware of.

For your own good, use part of the 80k and go run an STI test.
Next time, never trust a woman.
My own uncle kept borrowing money from his wife to pay their house rent, it was when she died that he found out that she was the landlord .

Move back, I want to faint!
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by authority2006(m): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Edusouls:
Fake story with poorly scripted lies, why would she give u her atm to withdraw for her at first place? Bank no dey her work area? Infact you people should stop pasting fake interesting stories here to get traffic..

No be every story na fake or cookup now. Experience dey dis life!
Na today people dey give atm cards to another person. She didn't expect him to check her account balance. In fact, if Op tells her that he checked her account balance, it can lead to quarrel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / Blackandwhite Picture Challenge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.