Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,164 members, 7,916,409 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:41 PM

Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? (83692 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back / My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Dreadlock69(m): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
drizslim:
Clitocurrency been paying the femen folks since the days of John the baptist

Oga you go talk say use your head

You for talk say make we go date nengi or dike nah
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by goody1shoe73(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
jaelz:
So in the Nigerian context, the guys always do all the spendings in a relationship and that leaves us wondering what the ladies do with their money, although many atimes I have always heard that women have more money that men in the real sense, I didn't believe until it happened to me, see my story below:

So I have been dating this girl for like a year plus now, and I always do all the spendings, bills, outings spendings and so on, but just last week she gave me her ATM and told me to help her witdthraw 80,000 from her account for her while coming back from work, on my way back I stopped at an ATM to withdraw for her, but one mind prompted me to check her account balance, when I did guys guess what I saw? This my babe wey dey always do like say she no get one Naira had close to 3.1 Million Naira in her account lying there breathing.

Omo I almost fainted at the ATM queue. Many ladies have money guys o, please guys kindly share how you found out your girlfriend had more money than she has been revealing.
she just wanted you to find out
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by DEMZEE(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
udemzyudex:

Rubbish talk.

How this nonsense sweet you when you write am?

Only average low valued beta males care about their women's status and money period!
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by udemzyudex(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
DEMZEE:

Only average low valued beta males care about their women's status and money period!

Lol

Are you married?
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by DEMZEE(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
udemzyudex:

Lol

Are you married?

I'm still single and I don't plan to get married and struggle financially with my woman. It's very stupid to me. How can u be a dominant masculine man to ur wife if u are both Sharing financial responsibilities

If my wife wants to work it wud b out of boredom not out of necessity, the home first then her career or business second. Once kids should start popping up then she will quit her job and focus on the kids cos I know women derive happiness and joy from having kids and being mothers not from having a career or a business
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by udemzyudex(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
DEMZEE:

I'm still single and I don't plan to get married and struggle financially with my woman. It's very stupid to me. How can u be a dominant masculine man to ur wife if u are both Sharing financial responsibilities

If my wife wants to work it wud b out of boredom not out of necessity, the hoe first then her career or business second. Once kids should start popping up then she will quit her job and focus on the kids cos I know women derive happiness and joy from having kids and being mothers not from having a career or a business

Case close, you have nothing reasonable to say then.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by DEMZEE(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
udemzyudex:

Case close, you have nothing reasonable to say then.

Lol

Only average low valued beta males care about their women's status and money.

High value Men don't seek for financial support or security from their wives because they know women are hypergamous and wud only love men they respect period!
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by MummyD2020(f): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
seborrhic:

One should learn one or two things from something that was made up?Typical.You may as well learn one or two things from believing you were in a 5year old while actually being a full grown adult.

I guess you have not read a fictitious novel or watched educative and entertaining fictitious films? Or you think they are all real? Even titanic that is common, though it really happened but who told you they didn't add some things to make it more captivating. "In a 5 year old" indeed. Everything na fight for una.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by MrNice04(m): 8:10am On Jun 04
Sweeetheart:
dated one, we met on Facebook, with the way she snapped, I was not even expecting to see such rich lady. I risk myself to play away match, the way this lady honoured me ehn, is like never before.

after the don din, we bathed together and he asked if I needed anything because he felt I was not really concentrating while sampling her, just told her about some bills, she asked how much and I said 100k, without even stress she transfered the 100k within few mins and when she went to check the food she's cooking for me, I saw 8.4million balance

Omo I make sure I got 1m out of that 8m later o when I realized na one dummy for USA dey send her the money, the old man families are all in abroad, na she dey make papa feel good whenever he come Nigeria. after the 1m she come dey do igberaga, I just shank her, how I wish I could tolerate her naughtiness, I would have collect more than that
Hmmn ...guy gist me how you take run am...

since that day i swear not to ever flirt with a poor lady, not to talk of date

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.