Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,308 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:04 PM

Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. (45352 Views)

Shops Being Looted In UK As Protest Spreads / South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by mysticwarrior(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Let me know once they've found 10 cops looting. You gonna mentioning just 2 and it makes national news in Nigger-geria? shocked Real masturbation right there. Focus on SARS where you have to look real hard to find innocent cops.

Also let me know when u spot middle-class blacks looting, instead of being on the constant lookout for whites (as per typical Nigerian mental illness of white worship).
you should bury your head in shame from what is happening in south Africa. Poverty and illiteracy has forced your uncivilized people to do what they know how to do best, just look at them looting coffins, your police are now actively involve in the looting. I heard Indians are now killing you black south African looters like chickens, the embarrassment is too much for Irongalaxy the Sangoma that is why he has decide to remain behind the wall of strong silence, shut your mouth and save yourself from more embarrassinment.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by selemempe: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Jaceblaze tmksouth IronGalaxy

Are we cursed in SA? undecided

1 Like

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by TMKsouth: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
selemempe:
Jaceblaze tmksouth IronGalaxy

Are we cursed in SA? undecided

Isn't this standard procedure at SARS HQ? cry You gonna quote me this lone incident in SA?
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Nuelito: 7:06am On Jul 15, 2021
This guys love looting

1 Like

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by 9Stamp(f): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2021
They are cashing out on the hoodlums
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by firstolalekan(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2021
BKayy:
Shameless Black South Africans
Brown!
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2021
So no be only Naija dey do this thing grin

Please check out my signature/picture
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Antoeni(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2021
Police are the same everywhere
It’s only that their greed and corruption are bigger than each other
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Wettoid123: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2021
i called them northerners!

3 Likes

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by shevon: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2021
No joor, they accosted looters while on duty, confiscated the their loot and were returning the loots to the lootees grin

7 Likes

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Champneys: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2021
Normal thing.
Even for Nigeria, policemen follow loot for October last year. grin
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by MansoryMX(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2021
hisgrace090:
Black will remain black!

I disagree with this statement. It should be South Africans will remain South Africans

4 Likes

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by neighbourhud: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2021
Like South Africa, like Nigeria... Shitholes undecided
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by realstars: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Police people are masters in stealing
They were in looters gang b4 joining police.

2 Likes

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by peacettw: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2021
It's official. These people are no different from us. Remove the whites and back to the dark ages they go

5 Likes

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by nyiamfrank: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2021
BKayy:
During endsars, we saw military vehicles with looted items too. Police vehicles too. We are all human beings
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Topmaike007(m): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2021
Echowas:
Reminds me of OPmesa that came for pliative
grin grin
that palliative was our deprived right abeg and not stealing like this SA own

7 Likes

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by kweensheba: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2021
Too bad. Now the hunters are the hunted.
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by LaJoe2: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2021
Broken down system
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Topmaike007(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2021
nyiamfrank:
During endsars, we saw military vehicles with looted items too. Police vehicles too. We are all human beings
end Sars looting is our deprived palliatives that they suppose to give us during the lockdown and not this type abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Gravity56: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2021
Someone said these south African goats mostly loot foreigners shops and businesses. Lazy bunch of fools ...

2 Likes

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by 12345baba(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2021
Destroying there country by themselves

2 Likes

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by nograv: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2021
Sometimes I do wonder about the mentality of Africans in general. I wouldnt be surprised if this occurred in Naija.

At the same time are out politicians here in Nigeria any better.. They have been caught looting many times, they just smile, pretend it didn't happen and carry on.

From Ganduje with his bribe taking toTinubu with his bullion vans.. So sad and it is foreign born South Africans pointing out their failure... undecided

1 Like

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Queenserah26(f): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2021
Ah, case closed grin
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by IgboWarlord(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2021
If no be sey Southy get indiegenous whites,that country for dey worse than our own..Believe!!!

6 Likes

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by dmbb: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2021
It's finished
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Moz22: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
They are thieves, they are envious, they have a poor mindset. I wish Nigeria was blessed with a country like SA, SA citizen deserve govt like naija govt.
you don get am walai

3 Likes

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2021
TripleOh7:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

What a country.

South Africans will be bragging that their country is better than Nigeria, not knowing that both countries are shitholes. Lol
They are worse off

5 Likes

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by somehow: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2021
hisgrace090:
Black will remain black!

Only slaves and people with no identity are blacks.

I am not black

Are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Umsworld: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2021
Why Black SouthAfrican and not SouthAfrican
HYPOCRITE LET ME NOT HEAR RACISM FROM THAT UR DOUBLE MOUTH AGAIN!!

Africans are racists against Africans Tueeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!!

[s]
BKayy:
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol / Japa: UK Unemployment Situation Worsens / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.