Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. (45258 Views)

South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) / #FreeZuma Looting: South African Man Carries Home A Looted ATM Machine (Video) / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by WriterX(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2021
there was just that one time, when a crime or crisis happened and we all condemned it theses days we condemn the races, tribes, religion, nationality involved, i feel for we blacks to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by KaluwisxPRO: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2021
heniford2:
looting and stealing are they not the same crime undecided

You are speaking from a case of protest and one for that matter. Do you want me to send you links of various murder for money, illegal killing and stealing by the Nigeria police? Even without being provoked? Or is it the amount of Nigeria soldiers and police in armed robbery case and kidnapping? Or how they sell guns to bandits?
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Jiyke(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2021
hisgrace090:
Black will remain black!
I disagree with this o
Looting has nothing to do with race or colour of skin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2021
grin
realstars:
They were in looters gang b4 joining police.

alooter continua lols

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2021
azadus18:
Its only in South Africa,that a Mechanic ,would blame a Medical Doctor from another country ..,claiming he/she is the reason for his/her unemployment .Robert mugabe
Wasn't mogabe a dictator??
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by theTranslator: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Wasn't mogabe a dictator??
I don't see him as a dictator

He said slot of wise things

The main reason they call him a dictator was that he chased all the whites away
Zimbabwe was like SA before

I love Mugabe's quotes
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by GeneralPula: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by JaceBlaze: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2021
diablos:

undecided

And what's your point,fuluni terrorist?
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Chirowman(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2021
This is very bad and when you check those goods ,it belongs to foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Athemisia: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2021
hisgrace090:
Black will remain black!
Black get grade abeg no talk am again oh...

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by theTranslator: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Where is the "insult"?

You go cry last last

Ngadaawo grin
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by lymelyte(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2021
peacettw:
It's official. These people are no different from us. Remove the whites and back to the dark ages they go
if not for the white bro,these guys would have been worse than Somalia. Very lazy people..
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Prechgold1180(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2021
hisgrace090:
Black will remain black!
1 reason why I don’t blame white for racism
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by lexy2014: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2021
theTranslator:

Shithole with whites cheesy

Thank God for d whites
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Ajenikoko89: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2021
Emmac433:
Two South African policemen caught with looted goods in their cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALFGy9uW9M
All these make a plan police
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by blues234: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2021
diablos:

undecided
Wait o, this guy loot both trash can join the intimacy gadget! shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by ensamy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Zuma looted the treasury and went to jail and the ordinary citizens are following his legacy.
Only apathied can make this people a bit human.
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by bigcasava1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
This SAF people are useless and stupid. Infact they need to be recolonize again. Cos I don't see what they have learnt from their colonial master.
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Originalsly: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
BKayy:

Shameless Black South Africans

Which civilian here can try stopping a looting policeman in his car to empty the loot? I'm not sure if that civilian would be shot or run over . I'm almost sure this one will be fired ..... and be in court facing charges.
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Just told them you seized all the items from the looters you caught on your way and you are taking it to police Station... I thought police people are very smart in lying,

the lying continues embarassed
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Legalservices: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

Let me know once they've found 10 cops looting. You gonna mentioning just 2 and it makes national news in Nigger-geria? shocked Real masturbation right there. Focus on SARS where you have to look real hard to find innocent cops.

Also let me know when u spot middle-class blacks looting, instead of being on the constant lookout for whites (as per typical Nigerian mental illness of white worship).

Keep quite for once ..and admit the herd insanity in that shithole called SA...law enforcement agent here take bribes et al. But your cops are looting like petty hoodlums damn!!!!
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
theTranslator:

I don't see him as a dictator

He said slot of wise things

The main reason they call him a dictator was that he chased all the whites away
Zimbabwe was like SA before

I love Mugabe's quotes
Well a Zimbabwean is the right person to say who mogabe really is. And you aren't one?!
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by ehissi(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Legalservices:

Keep quite for once ..and admit the herd insanity in that shithole called SA...law enforcement agent here take bribes et al. But your cops are looting like petty hoodlums damn!!!!

He never said SA police never take bribes! I have been waiting for him to say it............I doubt he can
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by nonyofor2(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Get your facts right, they were returning the looted items back to the owners grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England / Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" / South Korea Conducts Election Amid Coronavirus. Voters Wear Face Masks & Gloves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.