Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,988 members, 7,915,892 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:54 AM

‘Awolowo Days Back In Southwest’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Awolowo Days Back In Southwest’ (1493 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo At Segun Awolowo's 25th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Results In Southwest Favours Buhari, Jonathan Only Won Ekiti State.(RESULTS) / Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Awolowo Days Back In Southwest’ by RoadStar: 10:20am On May 13, 2011
T9ksy:

At any rate, wetin konsern your agbero with our ovaload sef?
We yorubas welcome "Awolowo days" back in the southwest.
Wetin dey pain you 4 dat one?
Shoouldn't you be wishing for "Azikwe's days" back in your region?
The good old days when zik and his NCNC vagabonds were so far up the sardunna's ar.se, one couldn't make
out where the sardunna's ar.se ends and the slimy zik's face starts.

Whether you and (your ilk)like it or not, the good old days are back and we SWners are jubilating. Unfortunately, there's nothing you guys can do about it.
So just STFU!

I guess you are referring to the ACNs sweep of the south-west.
But I dont see the difference to ADs sweep of SW in 1999. All the AD Govs still performed poorly .
Re: ‘Awolowo Days Back In Southwest’ by T9ksy(m): 10:52am On May 13, 2011
RoadStar:

I guess you are referring to the ACNs sweep of the south-west.
But I dont see the difference to ADs sweep of SW in 1999. All the AD Govs still performed poorly .

Yes o, am referring to the latest victory by ACN in the yorubaland.

You don't have to discern the difference between AD's victory in '99 and the present ACN's success in the same region. what a young man cannot see standing up the wise adult sees sitting down.

Am sure the present crop of ACN's govenors are fully cognisant of the fact that if they misbehave, they will be swept out with their own brooms.
Re: ‘Awolowo Days Back In Southwest’ by Dede1(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2011
T9ksy:

At any rate, wetin konsern your agbero with our ovaload sef?
We yorubas welcome "Awolowo days" back in the southwest.
Wetin dey pain you 4 dat one?
Shoouldn't you be wishing for "Azikwe's days" back in your region?
The good old days when zik and his NCNC vagabonds were so far up the sardunna's ar.se, one couldn't make
out where the sardunna's ar.se ends and the slimy zik's face starts.

Whether you and (your ilk)like it or not, the good old days are back and we SWners are jubilating. Unfortunately, there's nothing you guys can do about it.
So just STFU!

It takes one arse licker to know another. I guess you have one or two things about licking an arse. Enjoy it while your face is still glued to preferred arse.
Re: ‘Awolowo Days Back In Southwest’ by T9ksy(m): 12:29pm On May 13, 2011
Dede1:

It takes one arse licker to know another. I guess you have one or two things about licking an arse. Enjoy it while your face is still glued to preferred arse.

"Kaka ka dobale fun gambari, iku ya ju esin lo" - rather than lick a fulani's arse we would rather die.
So says yoruba politicians during the run-up to our 1960 federal election.
However, Dr. Zik was willing and able to lick Tafawa Balewa- a mere school teacher- ajegoro's arse.
That's a fact that even you, cannot deduct from our political history.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan nominates Ken Saro-wiwa's Tribunal Judge As Chief Judge Fhc / Falana Urges Fg To Prosecute Obasanjo & Others Involved In Privatization Scandal / Wikileaks: EFCC Had Files Of Ibori, OBJ And GEJ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.