Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:49 PM

Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? (1337 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 11, 2011
i dont know what you think
but i think on one hand, it should not be considered the same. this is becos men are made to think that a women have not abused them if they are seduced.

on the other hand, i think it should be considered the same becos rape has to do with the man using what he has got (physical strength) against a helpless woman, to get what he wants. seduction also has got to do with the woman using what she has got, against the helpless man, to get what she wants.

i think men should begin to stand up and push for their rights just as the women do
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 11, 2011
No. tongue
Two completely different things.

lmao@ feminism inspiring machismo-ism grin grin grin
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by 49cents(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2011
Men have seductive powers too so their is equality okay.
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by hunkyjohn(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2011
Both are "sins" but only one is a "crime".
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by InkedNerd(f): 7:48pm On May 11, 2011
@OP: Are you freakin' serious?!?! Your comparing rȧpe to seduction?? Are you ok? If you wanna make such an argument you could have at least said that seduction can fall into the same category as taking advantage or someone or leading them on, instead of trying to say rȧpe and seduction are one in the same. What you've said is very offensive to both men and women who are rȧpe victim. I'm all for people, both men and women having rights but it baffles me that you actually sat down and thought that that statement makes sense. If the aim of this post was to assert masculinism then you my friend have done a poor job.
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by MrsChima(f): 7:49pm On May 11, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

No.  tongue
Two completely different things.

lmao@ feminism inspiring machismo-ism  grin grin grin

You noticed that too sis?  Girl!  Now they wants to shout out machoettes and shit after A MONTH LONG protest against Feminism.  WTF?  

Hypocrisy is a mofo on here.
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by jaybee3(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2011
Saudust indeed has sawdust for brain shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by MrsChima(f): 7:53pm On May 11, 2011
LMAO@since she seduced me I raped her.   grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am sorry people I am not laughing at those who been raped but at the stupidity of the statement at hand.  It is just so fucking amazing how someone justified a woman being raped because she was seductive.  

If a woman says NO, it means NO.  It doesn't matter if she walked around butt nekkid you do not have NO RIGHT to touch her period.  Inky said a while ago that men are raped to so I guess that goes also for the men if they walked around nekkid they do not deserve to be touch unless they give permission.
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by MrsChima(f): 7:54pm On May 11, 2011
jay bee:

Saudust indeed has sawdust for brain shocked shocked shocked shocked

You was his babysitter. What's that say about you? lipsrsealed
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by BABE3: 7:57pm On May 11, 2011
@ OP: Really?? Are you freaking serious?? Wetin dey worry our people these days ehn? **smh** Sad much!!!
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by InkedNerd(f): 7:57pm On May 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@since she seduced me I violated her.   grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am sorry people I am not laughing at those who been violated but at the stupidity of the statement at hand.  It is just so bleeping amazing how someone justified a woman being violated because she was seductive.

If a woman says NO, it means NO.  It doesn't matter if she walked around butt nekkid you do not have NO RIGHT to touch her period.  Inky said a while ago that men are violated to so I guess that goes also for the men if they walked around nekkid they do not deserve to be touch unless they give permission.  

Can you believe such nonsense?!?! E be like people no get sense anymore angry

That's like Mr. Cork trying to get me to be with him and I go running to the police and say "Officer please help me, that man made a pass at me. He rȧped me via flirtation and seduction I'd like to file charges against him" tongue undecided
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by hunkyjohn(m): 7:58pm On May 11, 2011
There is no justification for violation under the sun, moon or stars.
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by jaybee3(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You was his babysitter. What's that say about you? lipsrsealed
And u gave birth to him. hmmmmm tongue
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by BABE3: 8:02pm On May 11, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

That's like Mr. Cork trying to get me to be with him and I go running to the police and say "Officer please help me, that man made a pass at me. He rȧped via flirtation and seduction I'd like to file charges against him" tongue undecided

lmao----- Why did you use Mr. Cork's name? angry That's my buddy. smiley
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by MMM2(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2011
yes i support.
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by InkedNerd(f): 8:06pm On May 11, 2011
BABE!:

lmao----- Why did you use Mr. Cork's name? angry That's my buddy. smiley

Pele, it was either him or MOB444 and since MOBO444 hates black women I figured Mr. Cork was the best option grin
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by HighChief4(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2011
@Topic: ROFLMAO
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by vivaladiva(f): 4:39am On May 12, 2011
so if i r-a-p-e u know, u run go dey tell people say i seduce u with force

check ur self befor u wreck ur self oooooo
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by jeffman(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2011
@OP. please just stop talking. please
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by 190: 7:07am On May 12, 2011
Yawns>> Im so tired
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by Nobody: 7:08am On May 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You noticed that too sis?  Girl!  Now they wants to shout out machoettes and poo after A MONTH LONG protest against Feminism.  WTF?  

Hypocrisy is a mofo on here.
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@since she seduced me I violated her.   grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am sorry people I am not laughing at those who been violated but at the stupidity of the statement at hand.  It is just so bleeping amazing how someone justified a woman being violated because she was seductive.  

If a woman says NO, it means NO.  It doesn't matter if she walked around butt nekkid you do not have NO RIGHT to touch her period.  Inky said a while ago that men are violated to so I guess that goes also for the men if they walked around nekkid they do not deserve to be touch unless they give permission.  
Inked_Nerd:

That's like Mr. Cork trying to get me to be with him and I go running to the police and say "Officer please help me, that man made a pass at me. He rȧped me via flirtation and seduction I'd like to file charges against him" tongue undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by BABE3: 7:09am On May 12, 2011
190:

Yawns>> Im so tired

haha--pls who asked you? Why the commentating? If you're "so tired," go to bed. undecided
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by 190: 7:28am On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

haha--pls who asked you? Why the commentating? If you're "so tired," go to bed. undecided

Babe are u talking to the man who would marry u like that undecided
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by Nobody: 8:17am On May 12, 2011
@op No please. Thank you.
Re: Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? by BABE3: 8:20am On May 12, 2011
2buff:

@op No please. Thank you.

LOL---

190:

Babe are u talking to the man who would marry u like that undecided

I see you're really tired.

(1) (Reply)

Why Women?true Story,she Is Pregnant 4 Anoda Man But Still Being Intimate With A Pal / Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help / Can You Allow Your Wife To Keep Friendship With Her Married Or Single Ex-bf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.