Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,430 members, 7,932,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners (67006 Views)

Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach / Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan / Nollywood Famous Twins Become The Most Fashionable Twins Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by Kindfund: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Congrats
Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by mmegwavivian(f): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2021
I tap this blessings of triplets nor even twins! In Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by Candidlady: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Queenserah26:
Congratulations, the children are blessed.

Yeah they are till they swallow the redpill
Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by mmegwavivian(f): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2021
I tap this blessings of triplets or even twins! In Jesus name amen
Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by Bahamas95(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2021
Looking forward to mine soon, I love twins.

Congrats Kizz Daniel.
Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by seyz91(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2021
I tell you!
EricSmallz:
Nothing beats coming from a rich home.
Unless the child head no correct

1 Like

Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by MrCover: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2021
Congratulations
Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by macof(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
Popular singer, Oluwatobiloba Anidugbe, aka Kizz Daniel, has revealed that contrary to reports that he welcomed twins, he actually welcomed triplets, Igbere TV reports.

The singer who have revealed much on the birth of the kids and their mother's identity made the revelation via his Instagram account on Friday.

According to him, he welcomed 3 babies who he named Jamal, Jalil and Jelani. However, he lost Jamal just 4 days after birth.

Kizz Daniel also revealed that he bought his remaining two sons a house as a promise he made to be the best father to them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRVzed_rSx4/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6aTSMbBILk

Just curious though...

Doesn't this mean they are not twins? I mean they are still triplets but one died... Still triplets nevertheless.. Or no?
Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by omotola90(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2021
Onyi22:
So cute, see how innocent they are
ma, are babies not innocent or is there something I'm missing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by Waysoc(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2021
As a baby they are already house owners.. Big big blessings to them
Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by lkillbrokehoes: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2021
Good job Daniel, this is the kind of life I want for my kids too, I want to give them all and never wants them to lack anything in this life...

1 Like

Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by KingDash: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2021
ugly things
Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2021
Eeya sorry .
Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by Opemiposii(f): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2021
LikeAking:
Good father.

Not some stingy dads of Nigeria.

They will claim their children will get spoilt, if they give them good stuffs.

Rubbish poverty mentality.

Some stingy Nigerian moms and Dad even invented what they called student phones for their kids.

Dia is nothing like student phones in the world

Tomorrow they will expect their kids to build mansion for them.

Here is a real father buying a house for his baby boyz and he his not complaining.

Parents learn.

What you give to your kids is what they world may give to them in return.
awey shut up... ko gbenu sohun... are u sure u ave a sense of reasoning laidix... who are u to compare parents? so dey shud goan steal bekoz dey want to be like kix daniel

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by dododawa1: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2021
My best new generation musician.

1 Like

Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by Siwisheswereesh: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2021
What is Jalil and Jelani Is Kizz Daniel a muslim or abokkki

Nonsense!
Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by bigcasava1(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2021
Make u take care of those innocent children oo. This musician head no dey correct sometimes
Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by LikeAking: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2021
Opemiposii:
awey shut up... ko gbenu sohun... are u sure u ave a sense of reasoning laidix... who are u to compare parents? so dey shud goan steal bekoz dey want to be like kix daniel

Shut up, Mr. Poverty mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by mruwaifo(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2021
Na so . God bless you Kizz Daniel.
Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by Daddymiracle: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2021
Congratulations �

My own will come very soon by God grace and other ppl expecting and people looking for child go see and Lord Almighty will open your wife womb very soon and you can do give thanksgiving. IJN Amin �

2 Likes

Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by MRSUCCESS70: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2021
Congratulations
Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2021
KISS DE HUNGRY THAT KID OOOO

1 Like

Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2021
KISS DE HUNGRY THAT KID OOOO ²nd pic ..
Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by rushlife: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2021
I don't understand how these musicians make money. Kiss Daniel came into limelight far back 2015 and was earning 30k from G- worldwide. He left his pioneer record label to form his "fly boy" as at 2019 right? Just 2 years interval? I think people should start explaining the true source of their wealth before we congratulate them, it would shun wealth obtained illegally and make our country a sane place to live in. Anyway if his wealth is pure, congrats to him.
Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by LikeAking: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2021
Opemiposii:

Shut up! Mr. Poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by LikeAking: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2021
Opemiposii:

Shut up! Mr. Poverty mentality.

Who dey compare.

Even some parents get pass am dey wont give dia kids anything reasonable.

Most African parents are selfish.

2 Likes

Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by MediMedi(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2021
IVF? Where is the mother
Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by cybriz82(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Na them dey make kidnppers feel say everybody papa get money...
Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by Godwin25king: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Congrats to him and to the boys but would have been better if he bought lands instead cos they'll continue to appreciate instead of two houses.. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners by DONFASZY(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Congratulations
Where is ur wife in d pic
Why dem no dey gree show wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) / Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt / Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.