Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,293 members, 7,940,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? (2703 Views)

Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? / 10 Naija Women Were Asked If A Man’s “size” Mattered- Their Responses Are Surpri / PIC: See What Will Happen If Women Were To Rule The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 9:15am On May 12, 2011
Ifedisky:

Maybe they don't cos it DOESN'T happen. Thought of that?

Ummmm
maybe because people like you choose not to believe it does happen. Have you ever thought of that?!?!
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by vivaladiva(f): 9:19am On May 12, 2011
ohhhh but men get trumatised, u cant escape truma----u might hide it but it wld manifest its self in many other ways

i give u an example, a whole bunch of nigerian buys r fucklicants, i asked my self yyyyy----suddenly i began to see apattern emerging----about 80% of my male friends were at one point molested and violated by women---aunts, cousins, house helps even their mothers----now they grow up and think that self worth invovles sleeping with anything that crawls or walks in skirts---he feel like a sharp guy because he has shagged twenty million women n stilll counting, an average naija guy has no qualms---he can sleep wiv ur sister---ur friend----ur aunnty----ur cousin----and marriage wont stop them tooo----u begin to wonder where this sexual deviousness came from, it alll started, when he was a lil boy being forced against his will to sleep with women, althoug he didnt put up much of a fight some how it felt coool

in the crazy world that he grew up, he didnt think it was a big deal, infact most of his friends regularly got molested by their female watever---but u know wat, some negative energy has been transfered wether u see it or not and it has to manifest its self somehow----so they grow up to be sexually deviant, cant keep their dicks in one place and see sex in every possible creature-----u start to wonder

let me tell u something---the nigeria that i know---i wont  not trust my daughter wiv 80% of the men that wld come around me and i wont trust my son wiv 80% of the women tooo

1 Like

Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by CrudeOil1(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

LoL!! Damn what a fun story! And after he cums nko?

Ok am being facetious. In the light of it all yes I am having a rethink but it just seems too far out as in impossicant lol. It sounds more like a triple sin rather than a violation especially if the babes have great bodies.
Lol. Believe me, men do get raped by women. You would never know until you are a victim of the act, or you meet someone who is a victim. It happened to my cousin when he was in Nigeria. He, like you, never thought a woman would rape a man.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by Ifedisky(m): 9:33am On May 12, 2011
vivaladiva:

ohhhh but men get trumatised, u cant escape truma----u might hide it but it wld manifest its self in many other ways

i give u an example, a whole bunch of nigerian buys r fucklicants, i asked my self yyyyy----suddenly i began to see apattern emerging----about 80% of my male friends were at one point molested and violated by women---aunts, cousins, house helps even their mothers----now they grow up and think that self worth invovles sleeping with anything that crawls or walks in skirts---he feel like a sharp guy because he has shagged twenty million women n stilll counting, an average naija guy has no qualms---he can sleep wiv your sister---your friend----your aunnty----your cousin----and marriage wont stop them tooo----u begin to wonder where this sexual deviousness came from, it alll started, when he was a lil boy being forced against his will to sleep with women, althoug he didnt put up much of a fight some how it felt coool

in the crazy world that he grew up, he didnt think it was a big deal, infact most of his friends regularly got molested by their female watever---but u know wat, some negative energy has been transfered wether u see it or not and it has to manifest its self somehow----so they grow up to be sexually deviant, cant keep their dicks in one place and see sex in every possible creature-----u start to wonder

let me tell u something---the nigeria that i know---i wont  not trust my daughter wiv 80% of the men that wld come around me and i wont trust my son wiv 80% of the women tooo

Those patterns you developed are imaginary. By same account, a despoiled gurl should be a 'fucklicant' too. And given the proclivity to rape in 9ja, then half of our gurls will be 'fucklicants' no?
Guys sleeping around is rooted in primordial times so don't come with this 'na rape cause am'.cos we know it isnt.
And by the way I had experience of househelp horseplay tool. It didn't start or stop me being promiscuos more than my mates that weren't so exposed.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by Ifedisky(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Ummmm
maybe because people like you choose not to believe it does happen. Have you ever thought of that?!?!

Yea sure. The more I think about it, the less likely it seems. Very remote possibility. But then we have to pander to Legal mumbo jumbo and their attempt to cry wolf where there's none. The only possibility of rape lies in some quaint legal documentation gathering dust somewhere waitin for a day to be unleashed on some innocent victim
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 9:53am On May 12, 2011
Ifedisky:

Yea sure. The more I think about it, the less likely it seems. Very remote possibility. But then we have to pander to Legal mumbo jumbo and their attempt to cry wolf where there's none. The only possibility of violation lies in some quaint legal documentation gathering dust somewhere waitin for a day to be unleashed on some innocent victim

Good, continue not believing that's entirely up to you. The facts still remain though.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by Tosinville(m): 10:00am On May 12, 2011
6 ladies in the neighbourhood sneak into my house and tried to tie me & rape me just because am handsome with swagger, i screamed b4 someone can come to my aid, i had to sue 'em last friday to get some stash but court had 2 release them this tuesday sayin, they're men admirers then i was perplexed

Moreover, if its me[men] dat try to rape anyone of them, i'll be sentence immediately quoting 1999 constitution law, section 149, code 56 dat its crime
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by Ifedisky(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Good, continue not believing that's entirely up to you. The facts still remain though.

There's always a 'fact' when one digs enough. However, are the probability ratio of this enough to warrant being discussed in the same breath as traditional rape.Itz an aberration. Do not think I misunderstand you. I don't. It might have happened but believe me, a lot has happened in life that are not documented. Why? Cos they aint worth a second thought! So is this. Men, by nature are not built to be raaped.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 10:20am On May 12, 2011
Ifedisky:

There's always a 'fact' when one digs enough. However, are the probability ratio of this enough to warrant being discussed in the same breath as traditional violation.Itz an aberration. Do not think I misunderstand you. I don't. It might have happened but believe me, a lot has happened in life that are not documented. Why? Cos they aint worth a second thought! So is this. Men, by nature are not built to be raaped.

There's no such thing as "traditional" rȧpe so please get that thought out of your mind. You say you haven't misunderstood me yet you're still here arguing. Generally, its not documented because a lot of victims don't come forward and the few that come forward aren't taken seriously. They are either ridiculed, made to feel ashamed, or ignored because of social perceptions. Because someone like you would easily disregard someone claims of being rȧped doesn't mean its not important or shouldn't be recorded. Like I stated earlier, its thinking such as your own that prevent people from either talking about it or reporting it.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by Ifedisky(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

There's no such thing as "traditional" rȧpe so please get that thought out of your mind.
There is. Female rape is traditional, male rape is more recent
Inked_Nerd:

[size=12pt][font=times]
Generally, its not documented because a lot of victims don't come forward and the few that come forward aren't taken seriously. They are either ridiculed, made to feel ashamed, or ignored because of social perceptions.
how come we 'know' so much of this when it's not even documented? Folklore or pillowtalk?
Inked_Nerd:

They are either ridiculed, made to feel ashamed, or ignored because of social perceptions,

women are subjected to the same harrowing experience at least in 9ja. I've been in court where a female rape victim was treated as if she was horse turd, yet women keep reporting and documenting rape. Are men scadey cats for shying away from doin there's or they just feel itz no biggie?
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by LordReed(m): 11:24am On May 12, 2011
@viva
Make una baff too o! Even I no see I no wan the smell fishy sweaty coochie o! lol
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 11:36am On May 12, 2011
Ifedisky:

There is. Female violation is traditional, male violation is more recent

Sweetie, there is no such thing as traditional rȧpe. Rȧpe has always been around regardless of the gender of the victim and victimizer. Once again, please go do your research before you say such things.

Ifedisky:

how come we 'know' so much of this when it's not even documented? Folklore or pillowtalk?

Well first of all unlike the days or the past, more people are now coming forward. Second, there have been information collected and each bit of information various from country to country.

Ifedisky:

women are subjected to the same harrowing experience at least in 9ja. I've been in court where a female violation victim was treated as if she was horse turd, yet women keep reporting and documenting violation. Are men scadey cats for shying away from doin there's or they just feel itz no biggie?

Women may be subjected to the same questions but it is in no way the same as what man would experience. Because the Nigerian system is crappy doesn't mean that women shouldn't report these crimes. Whether or not you want to call those men scaredy cats is up to you, no part of what I said indicated that I was calling men that so if those are the words you choose to use then be my guest. Like I stated before, the reason for men not reporting ranges from shame to fear of reprisals from the rȧpist. People like you and your think only perpetuate this ongoing cycle of silence. Go to a police station in Nigerian and tell the police that you've been rȧped and that you want to file a report I guarantee you that you won't be taken seriously since you seem ti be so keen on stating that this issue. Perhaps then you'll see why it's either not reported or unreported.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 12, 2011
Typical man rape story: grin

dude1: Duude, this chick drugged me last night and tied me up and she and her friends came and rode me hard all night long. grin grin
dude2: DUUUUUUDE you lucky SOB shocked cheesy cheesy
dude1: I know right?!! cool
<dude1 and dude2 high five>
<story ends>

==============================
Again, when we start getting into the whole nutsack torture and butt penetration thing, THEN we can classify that under man-rape. But if it's just like that your first narration. That ain't rape in the least grin
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by Ifedisky(m): 6:59pm On May 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Sweetie, there is no such thing as traditional rȧpe. Rȧpe has always been around regardless of the gender of the victim and victimizer. Once again, please go do your research before you say such things.

Dunno if our problem here is just semantics. Even the origin of rape points to male against female. As near as 2002 The WHO defined rape as ' physically forced or otherwise coerced penetration of the vulva or anus using a penis, other body partz or objects. Now the technical descrptn is penetration. So tell me how it is rape if a guy was not penetrated. Mind, some countries still define rape as 'penile penetration of the vulva' only.if they wake up tomorrow and decide to amend their statutes to include female-male rape, does that not make the initial law traditional? This ambiguities are wrought by changes in law but then we know the origin that why i say, man vs woman rape's traditional
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by sexylogan(m): 7:18pm On May 12, 2011
@2buff
Guy, better don't pray to be r_@ped oh. And it's not a pleasant erotic experience if a guy is he victim. I know of some dude that was r@ped to death by countless girls. They beat him up, flogged him senseless and took turns riding him and sticking all sorts of things up his @sŝ. Once there's no consent, it's r@pę.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 12, 2011
^^I don't want to be. I know what rape is.
I am only making fun of diva's first scenario of man-rape, which sounded more like a funny day.
Like I said, it becomes more so rapey when physical torture is involved.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by MMM2(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2011
r
a

p
e
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by LanoV: 12:40am On May 13, 2011
women are fighting to be called rapists too hahaha , A woman cannot rape a man rather she can sexually assault or molest him
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 6:09am On May 13, 2011
Ifedisky:

Dunno if our problem here is just semantics. Even the origin of violation points to male against female. As near as 2002 The WHO defined violation as ' physically forced or otherwise coerced penetration of the vulva or anus using a manliness, other body partz or objects. Now the technical descrptn is penetration. So tell me how it is violation if a guy was not penetrated. Mind, some countries still define violation as 'penile penetration of the vulva' only.if they wake up tomorrow and decide to amend their statutes to include female-male violation, does that not make the initial law traditional? This ambiguities are wrought by changes in law but then we know the origin that why i say, man vs woman violation's traditional

It doesn't matter what the sex of the individual is. Rȧpe is still rȧpe, regardless of the sex of the victim or the victimizer. The legal definition of rȧpe varies from state to state/country to country, and yes rȧpe is generally defined as forced or non-consensual sexual contact which can range from penetration of ANY orifice by ANY object, force or threat of force, or sexual contact against the will of the victim. Consent cannot be given [legally] if a person is impaired, intoxicated, drugged, underage, mentally challenged, unconscious, or asleep. If you haven't noticed, I have highlighted the portion that states force or threat, or sexual contact against the will of the victim, therefore the terms STILL applies to men. Like many words we use within our society, it has gone through changes to fit the the times, so unless you have been living under a rock of the past 45 years, I don't see how you could possible sit here and continue to argue as though you've made some actual sense. Like I said before, if you want to see how/understand why men don't come forward to report such acts then your more than welcome to walk into a police station anywhere in Nigeria and tell any officer that you can find that you've been rȧped and would like to fill changes.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by pleep(m): 3:54am On Jul 10, 2012
Very very strange topic. undecided I don't think we should feel sorry for real rapists that is ridiculous. But a good percentage of them are not actually rapists.

False rape accusations are endemic in the united states, and i think all women are capable of falsely accusing a man of sexual assault. I've even seen a girl who i knew and respected actually accuse an innocent man of sexual assault so her boyfriend would not know she was cheating...the dudes social life was ruined and she felt no remorse. And naturally everyone believed her over him.

If women were in the same position as men rapes would be of the chain... this is because while normal men feel a instinctual protectiveness towards women, females have no such instinct. Women also have what can only be described as a 'reduced sense of honor,' Its sad but true. As it stands plenty of women 'rape' (volunteerily of course) underage males, this is very common and there is little social stigma attached. You have to remember though, that when males commit statutory rape against females is is also voluntary.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by wealthtrak: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
vivaladiva:
to all those with poor imaginations, lets say for illustration u  lord reed find ur self in a gals house, she seems cool, u guys gist for a bit and then u suddenly start feeling sleepy hmmmm
kind gal dat she is--she goes ohhh u look very tired indeed do want to go into my bedroom for a lil kip----ur like yes pls, i dont know i suddenly feel very tired
u gingerly make ur way to ther bed room and u crash out on the bed like a dead wasted donkey

the gal laughs in a slightly cruel manner, u hear the laughter but ur too tired to think---unbeknow to u---she sliped a lil somin somin in ur drink---enof to knock u out for about an hour giving her enof time to tie ur sorrry ignorant arse to the bed----wats more she got some of her gal mates in the next room, who have only come out now, cos she has given them the alll clear

2 of them come out to size  u up and eye the prize---he is absolutely perfect stella----wat a prize look at the size of his knob---he haaaaa haaaa haaaa----we like a big knob dont we stella----well done u

an hour later ur awake, but u awaken with a very very stiff co---ck and not only that ur ignorant arse is tied to the four poster bed about to be offered up as a sacrifice---u want to scream but u just realised uve been gagged as well ooooh lord, lord reed muttered inaudible cos of his sock that has been shoved up his mouth and secured with strong body tape-----u begin to panic like a disabled chicken about to be molested by a crazy fox---u got a stiffy that wld pierce through the mattress had u been  lying on ur belly, ur mind begins to race---- wat is this, wat is going on, wat did i drink----no sooner had the questions began-----3 sex y fit gals walk in---smilling devilishly----our sex slave is awake the bloody bastard, yeah he is, now its time to get busy

one by one they mount ur stiff co--ck and ride u till ur di-----ck bleeds like its that time of the month---but wait ur a man u cldnt possibly be on ur period cld u----u realise to ur stupid horror that this aint no game----shiiiiiiiit am being raped by three women----------------------hellllp u want to scream but ur stinking socks wont let u-----even with ur di---ck bleeding they wont give it a rest and wats more ur stiffy aint going down---------------------------fu---ckkkkkk u were about to scream but u pass out instead after 5 hours of pure hellll----to be continued-----will lord reed survive this rape-----find out in the next episode---its going to be even bloodier
WTF... shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Pls Comment! / If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery / Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.