Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,432 members, 7,920,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

Kara: Obi Cubana's Mum's Burial May Affect Mentality Of Young Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kara: Obi Cubana's Mum's Burial May Affect Mentality Of Young Men (397 Views)

Obi Cubana Flouted Laws At His Mother's Burial, May Be Jailed For 6 Months / Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests / Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kara: Obi Cubana's Mum's Burial May Affect Mentality Of Young Men by onthehill: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Talent manager, Kara, is if the opinion that the wealth display the burial of Obi Cuban's mum may have a negative effect on the mentality of young men, IgbereTV reports.

This comes after videos went viral of over 200 cows available for businessman, Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana, on his mother's funeral. Some of the cows were gifts from friends.

He already had 346 cows, 72 goats and 20 rams available for his mother's burial ceremony.

Kara lamented how this "hush puppy type of display" would affect the mentality of young men. She said she hopes it won't push them to keep up via crime.

https://igberetvnews.com/1395714/kara-obi-cubanas-mums-burial-may-affect-mentality-young-men/

Lalasticlala

Re: Kara: Obi Cubana's Mum's Burial May Affect Mentality Of Young Men by Righteousness2(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
She is absolutely correct. Some persons could begin to think and fall into Great Depression in bid to belong.

Beware young men and Ladies,
There are Spirits hovering in these Endtimes.
Do not allow your Spirit, soul or body to be lost in all these..

These things do not Matter oooo!
If you Decide to go for by all means, you will waste your life here on Earth and open your eyes in Hell!

Life is not by Struggle! It is a Gift From.
Be Content and don't put your hands into evil in Name of whatever. The Consequences are Greater than whatever..

Put GOD First in your life and affairs.
This is what Really Matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kara: Obi Cubana's Mum's Burial May Affect Mentality Of Young Men by NORSYK(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obi Cubana sprays 1 million naira on Uche Warrior (sir Warrior Junior) as he performs live in Oba �watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m84bVclh5A

(1) (Reply)

Bleep Off Jackie Shuns Maria (bbnaija) / Checkout Esther Khalifa / Maria - I Am A Fool For Disliking Whitemoney | I Hope Whitemoney Forgives Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.