Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,152 members, 7,900,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Maria - I Am A Fool For Disliking Whitemoney | I Hope Whitemoney Forgives Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria - I Am A Fool For Disliking Whitemoney | I Hope Whitemoney Forgives Me (394 Views)

Whitemoney: I Have 150 Staff, I Pay Their Salaries 5 Years In Advance / Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I / Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maria - I Am A Fool For Disliking Whitemoney | I Hope Whitemoney Forgives Me by eviewzmedia: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4G22YWymK8

Evicted Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemates, Maria, JMk, and Sammie have revealed the housemate they want to win the Season 6 edition of the reality show.

Recall that the trio were evicted during the live show on Sunday.

Speaking at Beatfm on Tuesday, Maria who said she wished that WhiteMoney will forgive her after the show, said she would also like him to win.

She also said she is rooting for Liquorose, her closest friend in the house.

“Honestly, I am rooting for WhiteMoney and Liquorose. I have so much like and respect for him. I wish everyone the best,” she said.

Also Speaking, JMk said she is rooting for Angel and Liquorose.

Sammie added that he rooting for WhiteMoney and Liquorose.
Re: Maria - I Am A Fool For Disliking Whitemoney | I Hope Whitemoney Forgives Me by cruzita(f): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
Too late to cry

(1) (Reply)

Home Bbnaija News Maria Reacts To Strike, I Don’t Remember Asking Pere To Remov / Hypocrites Sleeping With Other People’s Wives Are Judging Me – Boma Spits More F / Don’t Make Noise Like Obi Cubana Or Jim Iyke, I Make Real Money” — Uche Maduagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.