Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,474 members, 7,971,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:16 PM

I'm In The Mood To... (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In The Mood To... (pictures) (517 Views)

Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex / The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) / Do You Guys Masturbate To Pictures Of people You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm In The Mood To... (pictures) by horhizah(f): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2021
Hello Romancelanders, so it rained heavily last night in my part of Abuja and I woke up feeling mushy, but because of the humane part of me that puts others first, I decided to meditate about the troubles some people have enjoying sex. Some people just have a very low libido or are suffering from serious low self esteem because of the poor quality of the performance in bed.

I bring you good news IN CAPS that GORONTULA or SILKY KOLA as some people call it is miracle fruit that can boost and spice up your sex life without you having to break the bank.

Gorontula fruit cures the following:

*Mild to chronic VAGINAL DRYNESS
*Boosts LIBIDO
*Thickens the SEMEN
*Increases chances of CONCEPTION
*Regulates BLOOD PRESSURE
*Regulates BLOOD SUGAR

Some proponents of the Gorontula theory ✌️postulate that it protects the vital internal organs like the liver and kidneys.

I actually sell this product at the best prices available in town. Just hit me up on : 09055013811 Call or WhatsApp) or @cushyaphrodisiacs on Instagram or send an email to cushyaphrodisiacs@gmail.com.

I'll be more than happy to help you

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Nairaland Incels (pictures) / This Ship Is Sailing- Nini Gets Sensual Massage As Housemate Whispers In Her Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.