Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Kyari Chilling With Igbo Elites After Doing A Good Job Of Killing Esn And Ipob R - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kyari Chilling With Igbo Elites After Doing A Good Job Of Killing Esn And Ipob R (899 Views)

Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen / Nigeria Made Mistake Killing ESN Commander Ikonso: Fani-kayode / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kyari Chilling With Igbo Elites After Doing A Good Job Of Killing Esn And Ipob R by BSsniffer: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin grin

Re: Kyari Chilling With Igbo Elites After Doing A Good Job Of Killing Esn And Ipob R by KillMNKnow(f): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
I hope this is not Alcohol in his hand?.......I don't think so cus he is God fearing Muslim
Re: Kyari Chilling With Igbo Elites After Doing A Good Job Of Killing Esn And Ipob R by chinjo(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
If you want to be a friend to a COP, stay out of crime if not, the job must be done.
Re: Kyari Chilling With Igbo Elites After Doing A Good Job Of Killing Esn And Ipob R by BSsniffer: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
I hope this is not Alcohol in his hand?.......I don't think so cus he is God fearing Muslim

Some religious laws are for the poor, weak minded, Illiterate and zombies. The only law that guide men of power is winning, winning by all means.
Re: Kyari Chilling With Igbo Elites After Doing A Good Job Of Killing Esn And Ipob R by end1999constitu(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
He should be chase away from there because he went there to spy.....watch his next action soon....

1 Like

Re: Kyari Chilling With Igbo Elites After Doing A Good Job Of Killing Esn And Ipob R by criuze(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
They'll still come to lick our heels when biafra comes
Re: Kyari Chilling With Igbo Elites After Doing A Good Job Of Killing Esn And Ipob R by BSsniffer: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
criuze:
They'll still come to lick our heels when biafra comes

Lol....well, good luck with that. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kalu to make Live Broadcast On Monday / Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? / 100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.