Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,071 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:25 PM

Lady Proposed To Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proposed To Her Boyfriend (456 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend / The Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace / Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Proposed To Her Boyfriend by Sweetpreshp: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
An[color=#770077][/color] upcoming Nollywood movie Actress From Abia State Popularly Known as Ada ibeku proposed to Her Childhood friend,This two has been friends since Primary school days and The Engagement party was done in there primary school Class and some of there classmates were eye witness

1 Share

Re: Lady Proposed To Her Boyfriend by PlayMaker14: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
cheesy
Re: Lady Proposed To Her Boyfriend by LMS1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
Oga Op Has Shmurdard English, grin But That Look Like A Movie Set.
Re: Lady Proposed To Her Boyfriend by udoakwa(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
When i see stuff like this e dey give me joy, this is how it suppose to be and not the other way round, it disgust me when i see a full grown up man kneeling down to beg a woman to be his responsibility

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposed To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
More women are beginning to buy sense. Good riddance grin
Re: Lady Proposed To Her Boyfriend by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
What's all this drama all bout
Re: Lady Proposed To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
The future is female squad will soon come for op grin grin

(1) (Reply)

There Are Two Fake Housemates In The Big Brother Naija House – GUES / What Bbnaija Pere Did To Beatrice Will Shock Uou / The Rich Thinks Differently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.