Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,547 members, 7,888,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 (16609 Views)

Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots / Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by Eastwhile4: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by sam564: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2021
no be insult oooo... next regime go finish and that road no go complete.... mark my wordss..... useless govt....

I meeeuuvveee
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by BJanta: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2021
FirstSon01:
Since how many years, which 2021 is that?

The one for last year. And last year don go for ever !
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by cardeeree: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2021
Mustiboy:
The work on that road is too slow. They started in 2016 and haven't even done half, yet they're projecting that it'll be completed by the end of 2021.

I'm sure misappropriation of funds and incompetency of the contractors are some of the reasons for the slow-paced nature of the project.

Roads like this one are completed under year in developed countries.

Point of correction, they started in 2004!
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by blakid(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2021
Mustiboy:
The work on that road is too slow. They started in 2016 and haven't even done half, yet they're projecting that it'll be completed by the end of 2021.

I'm sure misappropriation of funds and incompetency of the contractors are some of the reasons for the slow-paced nature of the project.

Wrong sir. The construction of this road actually started since 2009...

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by EmmyNorse(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2021
old story, the last time I plied that route to seme boarder I almost cried, I had to take a jetty while coming back.
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by eshie(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2021
Mustiboy:

2016?

I doubt. It started during Fashola's first term!
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by jaxxy(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2021
I will be impressed if this happens.
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by porthouse7(f): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2021
Shetemi12:
Only people plying this road will know the problem associated with road. It's a crazy experience going to badagry
very very very impossible... I bin plying dat route recently.... They other company handling agbara to badagry are too slow
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by Ventura1: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2021
They should have explained it better that the construction will end at okokomaiko and not Badagry.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by Holyman3(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2021
I can bet money that this road will not be completed by December 2023
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by Seniorwriter(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2021
CHOPbeating:
This shouldn't be a news!

In Nigeria, building a road is an achievement that a person brags about, as if such person did it with his/her money.

Useless things

We have clueless & shameless leaders coupled with gullible sycophants as followers!
Very pathetic society.
CHOPbeating:

Our problem here is foundational, we cannot achieve anything except we have the true spirit of Nationalism where people take pride of their country and bless it on daily basis, like God Bless Nigeria.

Even the young ones are extraordinarily corrupt beyond measure.

...and having a young visionary is not the problem but there tens of thousands of people that will never allow such person/people to function.
@the emboldened in your comment is like tautology because Nigeria is Blessed already....we just have a dysfunctional leadership with some brain dead followers.

We need young visionary leaders to make our society sane and a better one.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by Ifegold6: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2021
Na me know waiting I dey face for the road sha
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:

We have clueless & shameless leaders coupled with gullible sycophants as followers!
Very pathetic society.

We need young visionary leaders to make our society sane and a better one.

@Seniorwriter

Our problem here is foundational, we cannot achieve anything except we have the true spirit of Nationalism where people take pride of their country and bless it on daily basis, like God Bless Nigeria.

Even the young ones are extraordinarily corrupt beyond measure.

...and having a young visionary is not the problem but there tens of thousands of people that will never allow such person/people to function.

Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2021
On this road, LASG useless gan, for how many years.
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by techWriter3: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Here we go again Story fable fable
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by Lordhades21(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Finally, a welcome development.

Contact me for all photo edits, logos and graphic designs whatsapp : 09060471616. Thanks for your time.
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
I hope this date will be realistic cos this expressway has taken every chunk of our national budget since 1999!
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Big Lamba! 2025,the road still remains the same . u wan bet?
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by xynerise: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
It doesn't look like it will be completed next year. A lot of work needs to be done especially around Iyana-Iba
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by Originalsly: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
yudee233:

This is the type of news we want to be hearing while we pray for it come to reality and not just as Newspapers headlines

Hmmm.... now I know why these politicians make impossible promises .... because that's what many people want to hear. Half of a project has not been completed in yearssss ... but the other half will be completed in months.... I'm so excited!
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by StreetFight: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
oneble:
Here we go again. Story story, story

If your state is better, why are you not in your village?
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by sanmikorede(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lagos to Badagry road? Is Badagry not part of Lagos?
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by muykem: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
People in that area of lagos will never forgive Ambode.
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by oneble: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
StreetFight:

If your state is better, why are you not in your village?
You these little boys born in the 19s don't know what they call political propagandists
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by eclectic90: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Stories. At the rate they are going, if they finish in the next 5years… hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database / Gale Of Resignations Hit Edo PDP / PDP Asks Kwara Chapter To Disclaim Statement On Saraki’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.