Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,555 members, 7,888,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:08 PM

Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 (16610 Views)

Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots / Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by AngelicBeing: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by heysquare(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mustiboy:
The work on that road is too slow. They started in 2016 and haven't even done half, yet they're projecting that it'll be completed by the end of 2021.

I'm sure misappropriation of funds and incompetency of the contractors are some of the reasons for the slow-paced nature of the project.

Roads like this one are completed under year in developed countries.

modifier

For those quoting me, when I said the work started in 2016, I mean the time they started working on it from Mile 2 to the end of Badagry.
I don't know when it started in other parts of Lagos.
The section Lagos State Govt is handling, which terminated at Okokomaiko would be completed by year end while Okokomaiko to Badagary is handling by FG
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by tchaik(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Shetemi12:
Only people plying this road will know the problem associated with road. It's a crazy experience going to badagry

Last used the road sometimes during raining season in 2013, it was a horrible experience.
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by jacoik(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mustiboy:
The work on that road is too slow. They started in 2016 and haven't even done half, yet they're projecting that it'll be completed by the end of 2021.

I'm sure misappropriation of funds and incompetency of the contractors are some of the reasons for the slow-paced nature of the project.

modifier

For those quoting me, when I said the work started in 2016, I mean the time they started working on it from Mile 2 to the end of Badagry.
you really fall my hand with this 2016 you mentioned. For your information, that road was started 17/8/2007 from oduade at alaba suru. Till now they are still struggling to get to iyana Isashi
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by jacoik(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
theTranslator:
Good

when will the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway be refurbished? angry

That road is very important to Nigeria's economy
honestly my guy, rapture will take place before they commence work on it. Mark my word
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by Rexnegro(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mustiboy:

modifier

Which work they started in 2016 ? Road that they started in 2008/2009 when I was in 300l . If a snail should start moving from orile iganmu side where the work started the snail by now would reached seme border .
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by hush15: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.facebook.com/113940237050170/posts/334197231691135/

All lies... except they not planning to go beyond Afromedia - Ajangbandi cos that is were they at now and it is already July ending. They might not even reach iyana ishasi by this time next year.
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by lastempero: 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Shetemi12:
Only people plying this road will know the problem associated with road. It's a crazy experience going to badagry

Seeing this name even jolted me. I have over paid my dues.
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by lastempero: 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Shetemi12:

Seeiqng this name even jolted me. I have over paid my dues.
Shetemi12:

Seeing this name even jolted me. I have over paid my dues.
Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by nobrico: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Plot of land will skyrocket in Badagary. If you're smart go and buy your land there quickly.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 by POTUS9ja(m): 6:29am On Jul 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek / Governor Gaidam Sends Sleeping Commissioner Home During Budget Presentation / Press Conference Heralding Innauguration Ceremony For Ekiti Gov-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.