Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4000775 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Eeghe:

How is not spending on a woman “Alpha”? shocked
You will understand better on a short visit to the redpill thread

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mcbliss: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bennytwin:

You are really watching and being honest my dear! This was what happened during the fashion show.

Why are people hell bent on painting this Maria bad no matter what she does. She is human too pls.

I really hope it is not some people that are desperate for her to lose fans cos I don't get how people will just report tns entirely different from what she says or does.
Nawa.

No one is painting her bad. They are just reporting what she is.

Ya conscience confirms if she is good or bad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Munzy14:

Amya there is definitely more to this wahala than this...you know their real self unfolds as the show progresses...

I am still waiting for your submission on individual observation of each HMs...Especially the ladies.

It's coming. They're beginning to unravel now.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Angel tell them o. If only they can hear you now.

Every motherfvcker in that house don gossip. Why Liquorose and Maria carry am for head like Gala

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pere has been bursted

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pere is the number 1 gossip in that house sha.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
yes thank u angel

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Boudiccao:

I am not you.
I don't insult people and House mates on this thread,that is for those if you that watch this game with so much emotions to the point you develop so much hatred for house mates, threaten them and compare them to Apes.
It's toxic as hell.
Know where to draw the line and stop behaving stupidly.
then stay out. Did I quote you or are you Maria's father. Fvck off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
pere pere pere everywhere!!
lmao!! seems like the dude is an irritant!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
stag:
I like Angel's vibes tho

Me too. I can’t believe that I could ever start liking the girl cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Angel is a vibe grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Don’t listen to Angel, most of the guys gossip in that house. I still Stan Pere and Maria ❤️

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
that failed military boy is a big pretender

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
ANGEL
At first I was mostly irritated, I think now that I have gone on a rant I feel better

What irritated you?
My self and Beatrice had a conversation and I don't think what I said was malicious, I think some of the things were misconstrued by the person that delivered the message

What are you and your friend talking about and who misconstrued your statement?

I was minding my own business, maria was like who are you sleeping with and I said that is none of your business and saskay said ship wey don sink and I was irritated

I went to Beatrice bed and we were discussing about Sammie, we moved to liquor and Emmanuel, I said I feel liquo deserve better, we speak about pere and Maria, Beatrice was basically telling me what pere told her, that is the whole gist and liquo pick her name and us laughing instead of coming to us to confirm

It was liquorose that went to delivered the message

I don't like Sammie like that yet, (in a nut shell , Sammie has been childish)

Cleanliness and tidyness in the house?

They are not doing enough, especially the men that is why I bring the idea to the hoh , it seems like the men doesn't have a good aim, they will urinate everywhere, after cooking , no one will join me in cleaning

I don't think they are taking it serious, maybe they don't do it at home

I really don't know who is doing it, especially the toilet, they will spoil it and leave quietly

Coping Physically and mentally?
I am coping just fine, I am not close with my family, friend wise I think there is only one person I am missing

It is hard to open to people in the house because you don't know if they are pretending, except Arin to some extent

Pretenders?
Today as an example, maria and co are pretending to me
Pere gossips, if you want to mark attendance for pretentious, pere ticks the list
Pere, maria, Sammie, liquo and even the spectators are all pretenders

Anything else?

Big brother should call out those that are messing things up in the house.
End of diary session

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by osuntuyi20: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
genius43:
Pere is the number 1 gossip in that house sha.
Pere no dey gossip,he only dey manipulative if u dey find gossip for house nah saga

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Lol dont mind the bandwagoners
This year Bandwagoners are the most stupid I have ever seen in history.....And even when the player isn't even that smart!
una never still code loool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
I liked Angel's Diary session

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tonnyray:
Can someone summarize what went down between these hms. I always knew it was only a matter of time before the girls start tearing each other up grin
Liquorose heard angel and Beatrice talking about some housemates ships going on and she heard them call her name,instead of confronting them to talk about it,she went to deliver the gist to her cliques and she misinterpreted what angel and Beatrice were trying to say.....

Now liquirose painted the talks in a wrong way and made it look like angel and Beatrice are mocking the other housemates including the Maria and pere ships...

Now Maria was angry after liquorose had the discussions with them,well Maria acted the normal way an aggressive lady will act,Maria has the right to get angry with the way liquorose painted it...in other words liquorose added salt and pepper to the issue and blew it more than it was.....

Concerning Jackie b and Maria,it is more like inner grudges that they have for each other before so they both used the recent event to pour out their minds...which is not a bad idea..sometimes you need to pour out your mind to be able to free your mind and be at peace with the person...

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Angel is quite interesting to listen to.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Chibabe005:

He does it on purpose. He’s not 36 for nothing. Na experience he dey use nack these people heads together. It’s all about the money for him cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by iscom(m): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
iscom:
As we are enjoying the show...

Don’t forget to check the Nairaland link below for all your original romoss, xiaomi, Yoobao, Remax, Anker, Pisen powerbanks and mobile phone accessories.

For all your quality wireless and wired earphones.

Buy from us today and you won't regret buying from us.

God bless you. Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Chibabe005:
Angel is quite interesting to listen to.

I agree…

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oyindamolah: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
I enjoyed Angels DS. The girl is being real. One thing about Bbnaija be REAL.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Angel just called pere the biggest gossip or gossiper in the house...lol..her diary session was interesting to watch...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pere has been mentioned by several people as the biggest gossipper

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oyindamolah:
IG is all about breat and Yansh. Like that idiot always talking about sex and how she will sleep with naira Marley
LickiRoss no get breast, she no get yansh. Get luck say Beatrice no body shame am.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
osuntuyi20:
Pere no dey gossip,he only dey manipulative if u dey find gossip for house nah saga
You know Pere very well.

I said this last week that Pere will manipulate and use Maria, he did and still doing it.

He’s in control of Maria and the reason she’s frustrated. Even Maria fans know this. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
MzCherry:
gbam
Lol, you people and all this funny memes ehhn.. I wish I had that energy woo

' excessive display of support ' grin ROTFLMAO

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mcbliss: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Donshegxy10:
Pere has been mentioned by several people as the biggest gossipper

He think say he dey wise. He is a mumu man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Maria was angry and still maintaining beauty..
Do am if E easy!

She and Rose will be up next week..

We will show you all how it's done..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tranquility2345:

He does it on purpose. He’s not 36 for nothing. Na experience he dey use nack these people heads together. It’s all about the money for him cheesy grin

I don't think so, I believe that is truly who he is, though he may be overdoing it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.