Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,806 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:09 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4023147 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Angel I'm liking her more every day

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oyindamolah: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
crazymommy:
Liquorose heard angel and Beatrice talking about some housemates ships going on and she heard them call her name,instead of confronting them to talk about it,she went to deliver the gist to her cliques and she misinterpreted what angel and Beatrice were trying to say.....

Now liquirose painted the talks in a wrong way and made it look like angel and Beatrice are making the other housemates including the Maria and pere ships...

Now Maria was angry after liquorose had the discussions with them,well Maria acted the normal way an aggressive lady will act,Maria has the right to get angry with the way liquorose painted it...in other words liquorose added salt and pepper to the issue and blew it more than it was.....

Concerning Jackie b and Maria,it is more like inner grudges that they have for each other before so they both used the recent event to pour out their minds...which is not a bad idea..sometimes you need to pour out your mind to be able to free your mind and be at peace with the person...

You are actually watching the show.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
nazablossom:
Maria is just doing the Lord's work by interpreting what she said.

According to Jackie B, she's A mom by day and a freak at night. Do the math wink
gringrin

I will ask yerins the polymath...They suppose turn that guy to ninja.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oyindamolah: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
wink
funpowder:
Angel I'm liking her more every day

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Chibabe005:
pere pere pere everywhere!!
lmao!! seems like the dude is an irritant!
Pere don buy mansion for all these bitches head cheesy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
RightDecision15:
Don’t listen to Angel, most of the guys gossip in that house. I still Stan Pere and Maria ❤️
who gossips most...it is pere....Maria is 10x better than pere...pere is a gossip with arrogance and for his mind he thinks he is the most intelligent in the house..who dash am...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
My take is no one is at fault.....na just normal day to day fracas....I like that most of the girls this season can give it as much as they are recieving it....Angel o...Maria o.....liquor o...Beatrice o...Jackie b o....I like them all .....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
mcbliss:

She is not the most hated. Pple avoid u because of ya attitude. If u want to play the hate Game, then Beatrice should claim that title

You are wrong. Beatrice orchestrated her hatred by not mixing up with other Houses mates.

Maria on the other hand was set up with that Wild card stuff and that privileged to Nominations. She knew she was going to be hated right from the beginning.
Even Pere said they were going to face hostility in the house. It's common sense.

Also some of the Girls what to play with Pere and use him to get at her.
Maria is the most hated both inside and outside of the house.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oyindamolah: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
nazablossom:
Maria is just doing the Lord's work by interpreting what she said.

According to Jackie B, she's A mom by day and a freak at night. Do the math wink
oh please! It ain't easy being a single parent
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
crazymommy:
Liquorose heard angel and Beatrice talking about some housemates ships going on and she heard them call her name,instead of confronting them to talk about it,she went to deliver the gist to her cliques and she misinterpreted what angel and Beatrice were trying to say.....

Now liquirose painted the talks in a wrong way and made it look like angel and Beatrice are making the other housemates including the Maria and pere ships...

Now Maria was angry after liquorose had the discussions with them,well Maria acted the normal way an aggressive lady will act,Maria has the right to get angry with the way liquorose painted it...in other words liquorose added salt and pepper to the issue and blew it more than it was.....

Concerning Jackie b and Maria,it is more like inner grudges that they have for each other before so they both used the recent event to pour out their minds...which is not a bad idea..sometimes you need to pour out your mind to be able to free your mind and be at peace with the person...

Thank you for this
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
RightDecision15:
Don’t listen to Angel, most of the guys gossip in that house. I still Stan Pere and Maria ❤️

But that’s exactly what she was saying. If we all talk about others to our friends, why you dey vex say I dey follow my friend talk about other people.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
Amya:

It's coming. They're beginning to unravel now.
Very good!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
FIGARO00:
Thank you for putting me on that tribalist's tail. I have been seeing her tribal posts, but I just thought it's was normal trolling. Her nyash go catch fire from no on.
Tribalists won't be tolerated on this thread.

Wait
@ Broobembem
Scondy said I am not classy enough or whatever to bla bla bla descending bla bla bla again?
cheesy
Hehehehe hehehehe
Candied classy drop dead rich and also very intellectual, non stalk-ey gorgeous Scondy, Osheyyyy
Deaddd
cheesy
Because she is dead to me, I am now skipping her posts. Plus I have missed a large chunk of updates.
She should carry the cup of condescending.
A babe, and more, lol!
So much that I keep asking her personal questions about herself. From 2012 (my tongue is about to splice my cheek into mince meat)
Lol!
And if she really did? SHAME on her! Forever!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
Princess the most Boring HM in the house diary session

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Geezeem:
I am officially Team Maria!

If what I am reading here is true

Thanks to this girl for salvaging this game

I love drama.... real drama

And I love this game! grin

Welcome dear!

You are in the right place.

Get ready for a whirlwind ride with Maria.

It can go from 0-100 pretty fast... grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Princess still dey that house? undecided

I have had more screen time than Princess and I'm not even on the show undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
This year Bandwagoners are the most stupid I have ever seen in history.....And even when the player isn't even that smart!
una never still code loool
I tell you, a lot of Nigerians are just passionate about big brother, but they don't have the right mentality and maturity for watching it.And some of these people actually determine the winner a lot of times with the bandwagon effect. How do you explain some people unfollowing Maria and following WM en masse because she nominated him?Isnt it a game? If they actually genuinely like Maria ,will that singular action cause them to unfollow and follow a rival as some sort of revenge?How inane is that?Oh these people!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Donshegxy10:
Pere has been mentioned by several people as the biggest gossipper

I thought he was the Alpha male? grin grin

Lmao.

They don't force theses things.

Meanwhile,

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy........

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Why didn't angel go gist with rose if it was gisting?

Okay you were gisting. And rose was gisting too. C'est Fini.

I would rather you worry about Beatrice who believe you're no good yet smile to your face!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
scondy:
My take is no one is at fault.....na just normal day to day fracas....I like that most of the girls this season can give it as much as they are recieving it....Angel o...Maria o.....liquor o...Beatrice o...Jackie b o....I like them all .....

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oyindamolah:
You are actually watching the show.
yes dear...Princess diary session has started...

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
osuntuyi20:
Pere no dey gossip,he only dey manipulative if u dey find gossip for house nah saga
Pere that isn't outspoken is a gossip according to Asaba fallen angel.

Anything to give a boy a bad name.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Why is deciding not to talk to someone deserving of hatred? That's a class A witch behavior. They could have gone with indifference
Boudiccao:

You are wrong. Beatrice orchestrated her hatred by not mixing up with other Houses mates.

Maria on the other hand was set up with that Wild card stuff and that privileged to Nominations. She knew she was going to be hated right from the beginning.
Even Pere said they were going to face hostility in the house. It's common sense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mcbliss: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Boudiccao:

All dis is unnecessary shalaye.
I'm currently watching, chewing popcorn while at it. Angels dairy session was insightful. From a neutral point of view u'd know whatsup

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
At least Maria don expose Jackie B pretentious personality. If anything I give Maria A+ for that. Jackie B must be regretting now. She thought she could go a whole season as ‘miss goody two shoes’ angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Queen of Trending...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
omotolly22:
don't mind her whitemoney will soon overtake her sef

It is by followers, me I don't even see the reason why people are hyping that girl sef
Tomboy think say na by IG Followers lol.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Me too. I can’t believe that I could ever start liking the girl cheesy grin
Finally . Anyways, I can relate. tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oyindamolah: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
LickiRoss no get breast, she no get yansh. Get luck say Beatrice no body shame am.
Beatrice with after one, most women don't have such body to does for. Even the men here are dying to be with such a lady many have said "she has a banging body"
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
crazymommy:
Succinctly put.
Thanks babe.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ehen na! cheesy

Owu ashi?
Hahaha aru ga m oru chukwu...cheesy

You no follow BB when i stan ceec...grin
Nke ahu ka di nke laycon, Ike and Mercy...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
DOptical:
Why didn't angel go gist with rose if it was gisting?

Okay you were gisting. And rose was gisting too. C'est Fini.

I would rather you worry about Beatrice who believe you're no good yet smile to your face!
Even liquorose don admit say she misinterpreted the gist...and you are here still playing blame games...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.