Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4005170 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2021
MrEnigma007:

Ordinary in the sense that... If I were to ask what WM did yesterday or two days ago ... It will surely revolve around the kitchen somehow. He is a funny dude too but it is just it.

But ask about Pere and you hear different stories about him on different days.

You get?

Kinda true sha, because I saw white money in bed with Jackie b yesterday and it was strange to me because he is always in the kitchen. D guy need change tactics
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2021
inspire700:
Watch as Pere And Maria dey plan to remove Whitemoney From the kitchen.... Is Pere jealous or what..? Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNd0r3AVPuQ

Interesting! Seems Pere's concern in BB's house isn't necessarily the prize but casting WM's supposed strategy. Let the lord Baelish in Pere keeps unravelling

On the flip side, I want to watch more non-cooking sides of WM... Pere calls WM fake, most HMs call Pere fake... Interesting ride and I am all for it mahn grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2021
bentenny:

1. Smoking is one of the terrible things a lady can do to her body....I don't even need to tell you the repercussions of such actions both physically and spiritually!
2. i will slightly agree! smiley smiley However,what will be ur first impression if your son or brother comes home with someone of Angel's physical appearance?
Please be honest!
Smoking is bad for both genders .

The adverse effect of smoking is not discriminatory.

Na the same thing woman suffer man go suffer ( sometimes even worse )

Do not make this a gender thing .

What isn't good for the goose , isn't good for the gander as well .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2021
millie0:
I wonder why a lot of people are so emotional about this show.

Even if you Stan a particular housemate, it does not mean that you should not commend others.

I am a Pere fan, but that does not stop me from liking Whitemoney. It is just a game and everyone has their respective strategies.

Pere is right for thinking about switching WM's duties. With WM cooking for them, the housemates have to be appreciative and they will like him more. This makes it Harder for them to nominate him. It is not about passion for cooking or envy. Pere is reading this game like a player.

Another thing most of you do not realize is that Pere has no idea of the fanbases of other contestants. Right now, he does not know that Wm has possibly the largest fanbase. He is just working with probabilities here. You all, on the other hand, are making it seem like he is dumb because he can't see that. If you are using this argument to discredit him, then you need to have a rethink.

He can sense or see through WM's strategy and he wants to do everything to level the playing field. There are no morals here. There is no envy or jealousy here, just game. WM is trying to make himself likeable by both the audience and other HMs, I respect that. Pere sees that, but his strategy is different.

People say that Pere is envious of WM and wants to discredit him by switching his duties. There are no morals here, I repeat. Everybody nominates, including WM. What does nomination mean? Choosing someone that you want to exit the show. That shows nobody is a saint here.
So how is Pere a bad person for nominating the person he sees as a threat.

What Pere does not know is how switching WM duties will affect viewer responses. WM might gain fans or not. He cannot know because he is in the house (unlike a lot of people acting like oracles here).

Personally, even if he gets nominated next week (which I pray he should), he still has a chance to escape. If Maria or Saga becomes the HOH, it is highly possible that they will save him with the veto power. Nobody knows, though.

I need him to be nominated, so we can run those polls for him. Trust me, he has fans. He is also definitely a strong contender with his head in the game.

I do not see him winning this, but I want him to go as far as possible. WM stands a higher chance of winning than him, or anyone for that matter.

Don't let emotions cloud your sense of judgement.

#Team Pere.
Thanks for this. I paid for a game not for a fake life. In life use ur strategies. The biggest risk in life is when u don't take the risk.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2021
Threebear:

Hope you've had your breakfast this morning ? grin

You sound exasperated .

Please eat something and drink lots of water. grin

Seems I did hit a " legendary nerve " there . cheesy
Hopefully , it's not life-threatening. You'll survive it .

Your comeback is dry. I was expecting better from a so-called NL legend. grin
Your friend was hyping you . I'm sure you read his comment.

These people.... LoL
* Strolls off *

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2021
Geezeem:

Not joining issues here

But if you can detect fakeness in White, how come you couldn't in Laycon?

You think if it was not for camera, your Laycon would seat and be quiet while Erica abused him?

oh... puleezzzz

We saw through his "maturity and good heart"

I like that some of you are at the receiving end this year....

It's good to see

e go reach everybody

God bless you

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2021
Vero4u:
yo don't know what is going on yet na you troll pass

Oya tell me what is going on na since na you know what is going on. You want to talk say na Liquor Rose get all the fans wey dey watch big brother and na her fans go determine who goes home every week abi? Mark my words Liquor Rose no go reach top 5 angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Poor sammie. He wanted to make a hoe a wife. Ntoor!

Angel belongs to the streets...
The guy na mad man!
He was planning to change her to a good bitch! grin grin
Only for her to turn him to a jealous lover and a glorified simp!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

Pere isn't in the same league as the white Rat no cap.Lets be honest.
WhiteMoney is in the kitchen.

The same houseboy spot that Pere is obsessively envious about. grin

grin

E choke!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2021
[s]
tonididdy:
Hahaha now I see why Maria d3y avoid Pere...

grin grin grin grin grin grin QUEEN JUST L3AKED THE SECRET.

Dude is charcoal, his gene is too black. His babies will be too blackish. Maria def does not want black babies.
[/s]
Pere is a proud Black man with a Black skin.

He does not suffer inferiority complex like the bleaching White monkey.

Shidren of hate must hate, but Pere is hate proof.

#Team Pere stand gidigba.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2021
Pere isn't in the same leagueas the White hippo let's honest
DownChelsea:

WhiteMoney is in the kitchen.

The same houseboy spot that Pere is obsessively envious about. grin

grin

E choke!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ikwereanlion(m): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2021
White money na correct Gee abeg,,A true friend

He is the only one that talks about the evicted housemates while others dey form I DONT CARE

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2021
fertilewomb:

Bringing order to the house takes away the entertaining culture of big brother.
This is a reality show not an orderly directed movie where everyone is expected to act accordingly.

The spice that gives bbn taste is the drama in the house. Making them to act orderly takes away the drama that viewers are yearning for

so whats the need for HOH
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2021
stroller9795:

A guy is allowed to flirt with women and do all sorts of thing with them but when a woman tries to do thesame,she's slut shamed!
Smh
Imagine d way Kidd was hailed last year for doing d same thing Angel is doing now....
Its more painful to see a lady slutshaming Angel..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2021
OffsahBoye:
The way Boma laughs Dy crack me up
Force laugh
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2021
gameboy727:
Queen wey just enter house yesterday don already know say Pere na manipulator.
Little Finger Pere

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2021
Saskay is always on the bed. And I thought she'd be lively judging from the first night..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2021
Threebear:

Smoking is bad for both genders .

The adverse effect of smoking is not discriminatory.

Na the same thing woman suffer man go suffer ( sometimes even worse )

Do not make this a gender thing .

What isn't good for the goose , isn't good for the gander as well .
Madam ThreeBear i made this point earlier that smoking knows no gender!
Same effect applies to everyone!
However,i was referring to Angel because she was the one i saw smoking and she is a lady!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2021
scondy:
On sammie and Angel , sammie was totally wrong and way out of line. They are not in a relationship so Angel owes him no loyalty. Now he is entitled to his feelings of jealousy but he has no right to the emotional outburst moreso ridiculing the lady in the presence of the whole house. If indeed he genuinely liked her, he won't lash at her that way.

I ve studied the guy....he misread Angel. Thought she would be an easy lay....so his plan is to ve something unofficial with her but get sexual benefits. Like a FWB arrangement so he can pursue a lady that seems "ideal " character wise. The is the reason he is quick to tell the guys...she ain't his spec....he is juts catching cruise and all that.

Angel on the other hand is quite intuitive...she saw through him and switched the game. He has not been able to get any sexual intimacy from her and he sees she is willing to kiss others. She pressed his buttons and he reacted.

Angel is no hoe...she just doesn't understand that somethings are not expedient. [s]U want respect, carry urself in a respectable manner. All the showing excessive body...allowing any guy touch her butt and boobs will get her nothing but disrespect. So she has no right to feel sad about being slut shamed. If u wanna roll like that ....dam the consequences.. that's what makes u the bad bitch u r claiming to be[/s].

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2021
The Hoh cant prevent any drama.His own duty is to deliver Big brothers message to them concerning tasks and all that.He is not supposed to be a peace maker
WarriAproko:
so whats the need for HOH
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2021
Beorn:

Scondy, this was me on 7th August confirming that I like Whitemoney. I've never denied who I like so I don't like your accusation and I take exception to it.

I've also never denied liking Erica. I like Erica, still do and will continue to do, however, it never stopped me from criticizing her when she was wrong. And liking her doesn't make her my fave. I liked Efe but Bisola was my fave. I liked Mercy but Frodd was my fave. And since I stanned Frodd, I've not stanned any other HM. I just like them and nothing more.

I still keep up with Frodd but I don't even know any news about Tbaj. I don't even follow Tbaj on any platform. The difference is clear. So, I don't understand why you'd write that about me when I've never denied liking Erica or Whitemoney.

U like them but u r not stanning abi? Frodd was ur last stan....even now...cos of the wahala he put u thru and I get it. My point is ...u actually stan them u r just not saying it.

R u offended...? Don't be now....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2021
WarriAproko:
cheesy i need gbas gbos not some cooking skills or comedy shows

Then change channel.
It's not a must to watch channel 198

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2021
Does that make it right or fair?
ba7man:
In this society, males and females are judged by different set of rules.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2021
buchi2104:
who will I give my 1500 vote
Arin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2021
ShadowWalker00:
[s][/s]
Pere is a proud Black man with a Black skin.

He does not suffer inferiority complex like the bleaching White monkey.

Shidren of hate must hate, but Pere is hate proof.

#Team Pere stand gidigba.
The white rat is even bleaching even with his obese body.Whak kinda man bleaches? So low!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2021
Alamkir:

Kinda true sha, because I saw white money in bed with Jackie b yesterday and it was strange to me because he is always in the kitchen. D guy need change tactics

BBNaija's kitchen always causes drama when ladies are in charge of cooking, with a man in charge of the kitchen he is going to tolerate a lot that ladies can't tolerate. Am all about the drama
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Like white money said if you are an emotional person don't date Angel.I am an Aquarius just like angel and I can relate to her and Aquarians belong to nobody unless they want to.You don't force friendships and loyalty on Aquarians when they want to they will.

Sammie is an immature boy for Angel I never fancied the stupid ship that has already capsized before sailing.I remember reading from Aquarius astrology that Aquarians are too free spirited that you can label them as flirts but we are not always like that.Angel is not a hoe or a slüt she is just herself and I have learnt not to look or judge a book by its cover and the way they dress there is more to that.

Angel is likeable and relatable so what is there not to stan.Sammie is just an entitled male who thinks Angel belongs to him same clown that said Angel was for cruise and Peace is his spec LMAO I don't think he wil be pained if it was the other way around but since Angel is a woman what gives her that right cheesy Sammie is just pained and jealous and jealous people cannot date Aquarians
My sweet lady,You deserve a chilled bottle of 'mineral' for this comment! kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2021
CSTRR:

If angel is not a hoe, then I wonder how rotten hoes must be.

Because she rotten.

If she is not a hoe, then what is she?

A virgin girl that dress scantily, kiss indiscriminately, get touched by men indiscriminately, talk with no control, and has a body of a well spent hooker.?
grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

And I'm already finding it boring ? As well as a few others who have liked and agreed with the comment I made. You want to come and change my mind because you are who ? Lol.

" Legendary here " This is what some of you take to be so important ? Nairaland legendary status . Always trying to tell newbies that they have been on this site for ages ( like ?? )
Rubbish grin grin

No wonder some people try so hard in this forum. I see. It's laughable .
That particular meme doesn't fit every of his comments . Take it or leave it . It's okay to support your online friend, or someone you look up to. But , you mustn't be sentimental .

Adios...

Well that's you because he isn't supporting your fave...Ntoor!. tongue tongue

I noticed you have a problem with people using memes. Does it exaggerate your pains?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2021
Pls vote mummy tega mbok kuyarese cry

Pls throw ur votes for her...it’s too early for her to go home na

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2021
Whitemoney is the most respected housemate in this show, hence pere’s jealousy. One thing about respect is you don’t force it. You cannot force others to respect or appreciate you. Respect should merely be a result of being a good person. WhiteMoney’s respect is earned, Pere should earn his.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2021
Konor:
Pere says wm cooking everytime is a strategy. He wants to stop him from being the house cook cheesy

Maria is trying to oppose him but he's having none of it.

I hope he does... Although the result might be different from what Pere wants to achieve.

Whitemoney ought to be physically tired by now...

And being in the kitchen so much is not to the benefit of his game anyway..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.