Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4015199 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2021
ShadowWalker00:
Saskay on the bed again isolating herself, Sunday abeg come fas fas what a borite.undecided

They said she’s carrying biggys baby

So free her Abeg

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2021
gameboy727:
Queen wey just enter house yesterday don already know say Pere na manipulator.

Queen had watched the show before entering the house. She’s working with inside info and she actually almost gave it away. Pere is a smart guy and I’m sure he knows this girl had watched before coming in. What Queen is doing is similar to what Venita was doing with Frodd.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2021
CSTRR:
Angel is the type of girl you fucckk and pass to your friends to fucckkk.

And she knows she is fucckking you all, but has no problem with it as long as you can pay.

E don do

We don see you wey dem never f*ck pass around.

You have dedicated multiple posts to Angel, she must be such an important part of your schedule. E no easy for somebody to rule over your thoughts so heavily that you come online just to worship her existence with multiple posts.

Angel has really made her impact on this show, if people like you are on her case. She is on the path to greatness, the last person that was this heavily slutshamed is now featuring in adverts on the same Big Brother channel and getting the bag from every corner.

Anyway, enjoy yourself

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2021
Based on my own perspective and what I notice I think Sunday eviction will be like this

Top 2
Emmanuel
Saskay

Middle people
Nini and tega - I think if they are evicting 3 one of them will go

Bottom 2
Arin
Princess- Infact they should just arrange their load ,but I still want arin to stay sha
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Queen had watched the show before entering the house. She’s working with inside info and she actually almost gave it away. Pere is a smart guy and I’m sure he knows this girl had watched before coming in. What Queen is doing is similar to what Venita was doing with Frodd.

Are you speaking based on the cloth fitting video you saw online?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2021
DownChelsea:
And dude has no fans.

Says who....that guy is growing by the day ....his engagements have now gotten to a million plus after his hoh win....he ll grow on a lot of people....with him ...there is uncertainty...u don't know what to expect ...makes u look out ....

I was at my sis place yesterday ...I pointed him out to her..she was like she doesn't even like him o...I said just keep watching him going forward....before I left ...she was like...this ur dude is so cool o ....I like him....now I see what u like....

Pere would win u over if u watch him closely...

I dare u all to remove that WM goggle and study Pere for a day...u ll become a fan...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2021
CSTRR:
[s]Angel is the type of girl you fucckk and pass to your friends to fucckkk.

And she knows she is fucckking you all, but has no problem with it as long as you can pay.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2021
If these guys were wise they would know that Queen has inside info. Now she’s asking Boma who he was entangled with before she came in.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Including everyone else who like that comment I made, right ? What are the odds ? undecided

If it makes you feel better. By all means , believe that. grin grin
Tongue out emoji to mask your feelings? cheesy
Not when you are actually the one deserving of it . Others felt the meme is equally boring now.
The irony . Tsk-tsk.

Gbegirsoup, give it a rest already . The L is yours for the taking . And the tongue out emoji is appropriate at this point . Here , have some...
tongue tongue

Hahahaha.. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

This one is obsessed with getting likes.

Let me tell you how likes work here. It's a bandwagon thingy to some. You are a known Whitecow fan, definitely your fellow bandwagoners will like any crap put up by you...

See don't judge people's acceptance by the number of likes you get here..And don't write crap to get likes.

Even this reply to you will garner likes. Am I going to base it's acceptance on that? No!

I write what I believe in and not to garner likes...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2021
bentenny:

1. Smoking is one of the terrible things a lady can do to her body....I don't even need to tell you the repercussions of such actions both physically and spiritually!
2. i will slightly agree! smiley smiley However,what will be ur first impression if your son or brother comes home with someone of Angel's physical appearance?
Please be honest!
We’d become besties. On Gad!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Shattap!

Go tell your olosho kobo kobo to try close her obo small. It's always open accepting souls... cheesy grin
Stop patronizing cheap oloshos!
Go and marry!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2021
scondy:

But Beorn ...try to be open with your stanning . U always want to sound politically correct. U stan in secret. U go get ur fav o...but choose a very weak hm openly then start going about defending ur secret fav in a covert manner. I guess u ain't still over the Frodd stanning and the roller coaster that came with it.

Last year it was clear erica was ur fav...this year ...I think its WM...

Own ur stanming with ur chest. Some of can see through u.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2021
CSTRR:

See this clown.

A lady in a poly amorous relationship is a hoe na.
Simple and clear.

You can't be more woke than me.

The fact that you have no problem with it does not change the fact that she is a hoe.
I have no problem with it too as long as she agrees she is a hoe.

Many ladies are beginning to embrace their hoeness.
They know they are hoes and they are proud about it.

I have no problem if the show is R30 even.
It doesn't change a hoe from being a hoe.

Arguing about the semantics is where the problem is.
She has already owned it with her full chest but her fans want to water it down to make her appear like her name! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2021
But the hypocrisy is when you people fault WM for having a strategy and calling him fake, but see Pere as playing the game? And by the way I still maintain that WM hates being idle and cooking is an avenue to prevent that
scondy:

So what is wrong in pere seeing that as his stronghold and diffuses it albeit within the rules of the game?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2021
see queen wey just enter the house know say pere na snake � and manipulative

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2021
Moving on,Pere did achieve some nice things in the US while the white rat has never even been on a plane.Looks like they are miles apart
DownChelsea:

Exactly.

The person in the lower league is the one who obsessively concerns himself with what the person in the bigger league is doing.

Pere is the insecure one who is obsessed with WhiteMoney's daily cruise.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2021
genius43:

Are you speaking based on the cloth fitting video you saw online?

Yes. That and her actions in the house; and the kind of questions she has been asking these people.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2021
Tranquility2345:

I guess so. We will see if Pere is able to find out she's well informed about them.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2021
stroller9795:

Stop patronizing cheap oloshos!
Go and marry!

I want to marry you!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2021
scondy:

Says who....that guy is growing be the day ....his engagements have now gotten to a million plus after his hoh win....he ll grow on a lot of people....with him ...there is uncertainty...u don't want to expect ...makes u looking out ....

I was at my sis place yesterday ...I pointed him out to her..she was like she doesn't even like him o...I said just keep watching him going forward....before I left ...she was like...this ur dude is so cool o ....I like him....now I see what u like....

I dare u all to remove that WM goggle and study Pere for a day...u ll become a fan...

Lmao.

grin

He's too envious of another man's cruise.

4 years from being unsmart at 40, is a dangerous thing

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2021
WarriAproko:

what about ur sister
Giddem! grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Threebear:

What influence does Whitemoney wield ?

Frying stew or boiling rice ? grin

Why should Pere who has managed to outsmart his fellow housemates and escaped from wildcard eviction , nominated four housemates last week and won HOH this week be scared of the influence of a chef ?

E b something grin
Honestly you’re now a full time troll.
Where’s the sense in the sense in this comment.
Why should pere be scared of the influence of a chef but same pere was weeping to Maria this morning about how the chef is always in the kitchen grin
Where do chefs stay grin
Your military man is now envying the position of the chef. He was claiming that he could handle cooking but didn’t want to appear to drag the role with WM.
Now he wants to use his authority to recall the chef from the kitchen and forcefully take over as the house chef cheesy
From battle field to kitchen.
With all his military experience the highest strategy he could come up with was to carry out a kitchen coup d’etat grin
I’m sure that while in the army pere was consigned to kitchen duties cheesy dude probably can’t even hold a rifle.
James bond turned Chef Gordon grin

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Demnan:
But the hypocrisy is when you people fault WM for having a strategy and calling him fake, but see Pere as playing the game? And by the way I still maintain that WM hates being idle and cooking is an avenue to prevent that
They are all hypocrites here

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2021
scondy:

But Beorn ...try to be open with your stanning . U always want to sound politically correct. U stan in secret. U go get ur fav o...but choose a very weak hm openly then start going about defending ur secret fav in a covert manner. I guess u ain't still over the Frodd stanning and the roller coaster that came with it.

Last year it was clear erica was ur fav...this year ...I think its WM...

Own ur stanming with ur chest. Some of can see through u.

You studied him well.

I have been calling him two-faced for years... grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Moving on,Pere did achieve some nice things in the US while the white rat has never even been on a plane.Looks like they are miles apart

Being on a plane.

An achievement.

Wow!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2021
scondy:

Says who....that guy is growing be the day ....his engagements have now gotten to a million plus after his hoh win....he ll grow on a lot of people....with him ...there is uncertainty...u don't want to expect ...makes u looking out ....

i never liked him. But i study his games. How he reads everyones mind. He knows the strong housemates. This guy is good i swear. Am not here for Comedy skills or worshipping a good boy loved by everyone. I need action and dramas.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2021
scondy:

They knew that he is a star.

So they resorted to campaign of hate as per shidren of hate, but they didn't know that he is a stainless steel cool.

Pere nah boss abeg tongue.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2021
scondy:
On sammie and Angel , sammie was totally wrong and way out of line. They are not in a relationship so Angel owes him no loyalty. Now he is entitled to his feelings of jealousy but he has no right to the emotional outburst moreso ridiculing the lady in the presence of the whole house. If indeed he genuinely liked her, he won't lash at her that way.

I ve studied the guy....he misread Angel. Thought she would be an easy lay....so his plan is to ve something unofficial with her but get sexual benefits. Like a FWB arrangement so he can pursue a lady that seems "ideal " character wise. The is the reason he is quick to tell the guys...she ain't his spec....he is juts catching cruise and all that.

Angel on the other hand is quite intuitive...she saw through him and switched the game. He has not been able to get any sexual intimacy from her and he sees she is willing to kiss others. She pressed his buttons and he reacted.

Angel is no hoe...she just doesn't understand that somethings are not expedient. U want respect, carry urself in a respectable manner. All the showing excessive body...allowing any guy touch her butt and boobs will get her nothing but disrespect. So she has no right to feel sad about being slut shamed. If u wanna roll like that ....dam the consequences.. that's what makes u the bad bitch u r claiming to be.

Three gbosas all the way from the top to the bottom of this your write up!

I suspect that Angel is also daring the viewers to lose the conservative view of relating dressing to respectability.

Very uphill task so she has to learn to roll with the disrespect that will be attached to her efforts...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Rgade:

Honestly you’re now a full time troll.
Where’s the sense in the sense in this comment.
Why should pere be scared of the influence of a chef but same pere was weeping to Maria this morning about how the chef is always in the kitchen grin
Where do chefs stay grin
Your military man is now envying the position of the chef. He was claiming that he could handle cooking but didn’t want to appear to drag the role with WM.
Now he wants to use his authority to recall the chef from the kitchen and forcefully take over as the house chef cheesy
From battle field to kitchen.
I’m sure that while in the army pere was consigned to kitchen duties cheesy dude probably can’t even hold a rifle.
James bond turned Chef Gordon grin

Flawless Victory.

Giddem!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Payporte:
Make una continue to wail and watch him win the money..

Ezego1 forever..
Look closely at last the meme . Even Saga was in the process of bowing down to WhiteMoney . grin grin
That's what we call ' influence ' WhiteMoney kneeling to say a short prayer influenced an already standing Saga to then proceed to get on his knees. tongue grin
Or was he showing mazi maximum respect ? It's a win-win , either way haters look at it. * Grin *

#cruiseville

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Brownsun:

We’d become besties. On Gad!
Okay smiley smiley

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:51am On Aug 10, 2021
Demnan:

Pere is playing his game just as white man is playing his. They are both very good game players trying to outwit the other. As someone said yesterday, Maria is just caught in the middle and she doesn’t know because she thinks she’s also executing her game plan well.

All the other housemates are extras Aka follow come or waka pass. Very clueless set of people with wack game plans grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.