Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4001522 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
teacherbim:
I agree with pere
Biggie's kitchen is for all
There is fun Cooking together
It's not a personal job
Those ladies are too lazy.
I can't allow a guy to cook all through cus he loves cooking
White money came with a cooking strategy and it's working for him but he needs a break,let others cook too
So you guys should free Pere

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Not Queen saying Tacha had fans because she had faith in herself and this is why she too has faith in herself to survive evictions grin

I'm glad Tacha taught people how to have confidence in themselves but Queen that was not the only reason Tacha was loved.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

Oh! Smoking stops prayers now?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Yes. That and her actions in the house; and the kind of questions she has been asking these people.

That video is an old video sha. If you paid attention the nails were different and the make up was also different. It was obviously done when she was testing the dress.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Can you see the moniker you quoted well? Where was I when Nengi was trolled? Be asking me
Gbegirsoup:

Where were you last year though when they called Nengi who didn't do half of what angel is doing names? I'm just wondering!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Why all WHITEMONEY pigs dey fear BlackPere...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lisa001: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
zanieike:
Queen said she won't panic if she's up for eviction cos she's staying till day 72. Abeg wetin dey give this girl mind?

No mind her she shouldn't give us content and be having confidence

She'd just be surprised she would end up like Beatrice
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Why Pere dey fear WhiteMoney
WarriAproko:
Why all WHITEMONEY pigs dey fear BlackPere...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Pere neva reassign WM from kitchen duties yet?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
ba7man:
It shows she lacks self respect.

Random men can invade her personal space to press her b00bs and bum as they wish while she's laughing and giving them access.

Is it your self respect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

I'm just enjoying your outbursts this morning . grin
Salty tears. More ! More !! grin

And who exactly is crying undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

She said she's tasted a lot of cum..

It's not rocket science na...

She said that and you concluded because you have seen her indulge in the act with multiple men.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
I like kayvee already, bonding already & also cos quarrel between angel & Sammie. He's literally everywhere now. He's not like dat Americana mumu wen Jackie b done corner for 1 place

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Demnan:
Why Pere dey fear WhiteMoney
lol. This season is shine ya eye. Only one man can not be dominating the kitchen were grown up adults dey. If is not a game then there is no need for Bigbrother

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
DrakeBlend:
Na wahala pere dey find, seriously... WM from Kitchen like Removing Biggie from his huz. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
ersonleads:
I like kayvee already, bonding already & also cos quarrel between angel & Sammie. He's literally everywhere now. He's not like dat Americana mumu wen Jackie b done corner for 1 place
Listen to what he told EBUKA. Kayvee na trouble dem never know. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
DrakeBlend:

Pere be bitching about the air that WhiteMoney breathes.

Lmao.

Pere seems choked!

grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Best way to watch bbn on mobile pls
Showmax, dstv now etc?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Are the organizers running out of tasks or what.. can they engage these housemates for crying out loud!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
I just gave Arin my votes. ARUN MUST BE SAVE. I WANT WHITEMONEY TO KISS HER

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
If pere with all the ranting refuses to reassign whitemoney from the kitchen, he is the biggest coward ever.

While if Maria with all the saying yes it's true, refuses to start going to the kitchen she too is a coward.

E easy to criticize others but do am if e easy.

While whitemoney try commot from kitchen small na

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sylviaunusual(f): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
I wonder why one would go into a game without a game plan or strategy. If cooking is Whitemoney's strategy then it is very wise of him, i see no problem with that. So far its working out well for him.
WM is not a delawood, aside cooking, he entertains the viewers and that is what the show is about.

Pere is also a master strategist and its good for his game as well. He sees WM as his competitor and its fine. Its a freaking competition not a family reunion.

So far this two are the only ones playing the game but my love for Mazi White is irrevocable!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
LagosInter:
Best way to watch bbn on mobile pls
Showmax, dstv now etc?
dstv app right
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
stroller9795:

My sweet lady,You deserve a chilled bottle of 'mineral' for this comment! kiss

Thanks dear cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dannyxy:
So let's not all jump on the "sammie slut shamed" her ship yet, some of us were awake and watched the whole episode, the boy never slut shamed her even in the slightest, she was just trying to score points and revel in her insecurities by claiming he "slut shamed"
The only person that has slut-shamed Angel so far is Angel herself and she started it right from her intro into the house. Every other person has merely amplified it either overtly or covertly. There's a reason why we're not having this conversation about either Saskay or Jackie or Nini or Peace. Let her get into an intense fight with a female hm and see if they won't slut-trash her worse than any guy would dare try.
There is a level of respect a rational male (and female by the way) will accord a Chimamanda Adichie (even without any prior knowledge of or ever meeting her) on a first meeting that he/she will never accord a trashy looking Angel dressed like a tramp. That is just how it is, you can't change it no matter how "woke" you claim to be.
It's the so-called woke people that need to wake up.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
See as Fans dey talk about Pere. He is d most Talkabout housemate right now. All dis queen should keep quiet and stop talking about their lives after the show

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sylviaunusual:
I wonder why one would go into a game without a game plan or strategy. If cooking is Whitemoney's strategy then it is very wise of him, i see no problem with that. So far its working out well for him.
WM is not a delawood, aside cooking, he entertains the viewers and that is what the show is about.

Pere is also a master strategist and its good for his game as well. He sees WM as his competitor and its fine. Its a freaking competition not a family reunion.

So far this two are the only ones playing the game but my love for Mazi White is irrevocable!
Pere no reach at alllll, even his babe no reach.

Am happy the era of using money text messages to vote is over, If u misbehave, nobody can save u.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
I know whitemoney will win that head of house, the fates are just delaying the best for last

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
3RNEST:

Na wahala pere dey find, seriously... WM from Kitchen like Removing Biggie from his huz. grin
His seeming smartness will be his undoing las las grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
DrakeBlend:

His seeming smartness will be his undoing las las grin grin grin grin
Let's watch

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Coldie:
I know whitemoney will win that head of house, the fates are just delaying the best for last

No. I don't want him to win it.

He's already the leader of the house because of his charisma. And that's enough!

And because of WMG, he's already on his way to victory.

I don't want him doing that veto shit. It brings bad blood.

So yeah, I don't want him to win HOH

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
White money cannot win anything
DownChelsea:

No. I don't want him to win it.

He's already the leader of the house because of his charisma.

And because of WMG, he's already on his way to victory.

I don't want him doing that veto shit. It brings bad blood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.