Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4001543 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
ShadowWalker00:
Saskay on the bed again isolating herself, Sunday abeg come fas fas what a borite.undecided

Saskay for me is the biggest disappointment on this show

I expected more from her but she has done absolutely nothing since she came to the house

Infact i can't remember any saskay conversations at all

Even Beatrice had more highlights than saskay

Make she go abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

She said that and you concluded because you have seen her indulge in the act with multiple men.

Don't blame me, it came from the horses mouth. Don't know how you want to twist this again.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

No. I don't want him to win it.

He's already the leader of the house because of his charisma. And that's enough!

And because of WMG, he's already on his way to victory.

I don't want him doing that veto shit. It brings bad blood.

So yeah, I don't want him to win HOH
The kind bad blood yousef get for mind towards Pere, e no easy o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
But why is it paining Pere so much, sotey he had to tell Bighie WM is fake?
WarriAproko:
lol. This season is shine ya eye. Only one man can not be dominating the kitchen were grown up adults dey. If is not a game then there is no need for Bigbrother

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Pentagon56:
White money cannot win anything

WhiteMoney has pressed your neck too.

Wow! You're choking!

E be tinz.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Be like say this Queen dey like mixed babies grin grin I dey notice her closeness to Yousef grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Coldie:

The kind bad blood yousef get for mind towards Pere, e no easy o
U mean boma?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Demnan:
Can you see the moniker you quoted well? Where was I when Nengi was trolled? Be asking me

You are concurring with someone who trolled Nengi about the same thing she is complaining about.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
MamBi:

Three gbosas all the way from the top to the bottom of this your write up!

I suspect that Angel is also daring the viewers to lose the conservative view of relating dressing to respectability

Very uphill task so she has to learn to roll with the disrespect that will be attached to her efforts...

@bold,only a primitive person in 2021 will relate dressing to respectability people should be allowed to dress in the way they are comfortable in

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
DSTV now doesn't require extra subscription that you will need for Showmax, though premium subscribers
of DSTV get free showmax viewing
LagosInter:
Best way to watch bbn on mobile pls
Showmax, dstv now etc?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
omotolly22:
Based on my own perspective and what I notice I think Sunday eviction will be like this

Top 2
Emmanuel
Saskay

Middle people
Nini and tega - I think if they are evicting 3 one of them will go

Bottom 2
Arin
Princess- Infact they should just arrange their load ,but I still want arin to stay sha

Nini is stronger than saskay

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
chucs:
Be like say this Queen dey like missed baby grin grin I dey notice her closeness to Yousef grin

Na the Nengi script.

She has been jumping from man to man since yesterday.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Pere back online cool.
Shidren of hate are trembling tongue.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ignis: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
omotolly22:

She probably will

People even rate liquorose more than Maria on twitter,they worship her there sef

Me I don't know the content liquorose is bringing to the show oh ,I even prefer arin than her

But it is what it is

Which content is white money bringing ?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Don't blame me, it came from the horses mouth. Don't know how you want to twist this again.

I didn't twist anything the girl hasn't called herself a hoe or a slüt and was angry when that dumbass slut shamed her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rgade:

Honestly you’re now a full time troll.
Where’s the sense in the sense in this comment.
Why should pere be scared of the influence of a chef but same pere was weeping to Maria this morning about how the chef is always in the kitchen grin
Where do chefs stay grin
Your military man is now envying the position of the chef. He was claiming that he could handle cooking but didn’t want to appear to drag the role with WM.
Now he wants to use his authority to recall the chef from the kitchen and forcefully take over as the house chef cheesy
From battle field to kitchen.
With all his military experience the highest strategy he could come up with was to carry out a kitchen coup d’etat grin
I’m sure that while in the army pere was consigned to kitchen duties cheesy dude probably can’t even hold a rifle.
James bond turned Chef Gordon grin

Lol funniest comment I've read so far grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
WarriAproko:
dstv app right
yes
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rgade:

Honestly you’re now a full time troll.
Where’s the sense in the sense in this comment.
Why should pere be scared of the influence of a chef but same pere was weeping to Maria this morning about how the chef is always in the kitchen grin
Where do chefs stay grin
Your military man is now envying the position of the chef. He was claiming that he could handle cooking but didn’t want to appear to drag the role with WM.
Now he wants to use his authority to recall the chef from the kitchen and forcefully take over as the house chef cheesy
From battle field to kitchen.
With all his military experience the highest strategy he could come up with was to carry out a kitchen coup d’etat grin
I’m sure that while in the army pere was consigned to kitchen duties cheesy dude probably can’t even hold a rifle.
James bond turned Chef Gordon grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
I am supporting Angel and I am concurring with someone who is defending her. That's all I know. I have seen you agreeing with a post body shaming WM, too
Gbegirsoup:

You are concurring with someone who trolled Nengi about the same thing she is complaining about.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Demnan:
DSTV now doesn't require extra subscription that you will need for Showmax, though premium subscribers
of DSTV get free showmax viewing

You mean you can use same sub for tv on mobile?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Altrarecords:

Nini is stronger than saskay
on Sunday we will know

Nini had fans at the beginning of the show

But all her fans left when she started talking like a child and gossiping with arin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

Pere be bitching about the air that WhiteMoney breathes.

Lmao.

Pere seems choked!

grin
I don't blame him much sha... Nigga sees WM as his major rival since day zero, now housemates flock around him... In his mind, this is bad for business grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Yes, for DSTV now
LagosInter:

You mean you can use same sub for tv on mobile?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ignis: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
omotolly22:
on Sunday we will know

Nini had fans at the beginning of the show

But all her fans left when she started talking like a child and gossiping with arin

Please speak for yourself... Die hard fans don't leave... When last have Arsenal won any trophy ? Have thier fans left them?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
omotolly22:

She probably will

People even rate liquorose more than Maria on twitter,they worship her there sef

Me I don't know the content liquorose is bringing to the show oh ,I even prefer arin than her

But it is what it is

NA true sha
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
I'm enjoying Yousef new confidence ❤

Please wonderful nairalanders,follow him on all social media,thanks

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
DrakeBlend:
Pere neva reassign WM from kitchen duties yet?
Lol,your meme is evil grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ignis: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
DrakeBlend:
Pere neva reassign WM from kitchen duties yet?

He can't.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Why is Pere denying his ship with Maria?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Queen to Pere: I liked you but you are in a ship already.

Pere: Na you give me ship?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Romanoff:
Why is Pere denying his ship with Maria?

She's only a pawn for him.
And the simpstress is in the HOH room snoring.

grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.