Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,000 members, 7,915,923 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:28 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4058860 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2021
Dotez:

It's hard for us to accept it but the truth is this year's BBN revolves round pere. It's either pere with maria or Whitemoney or Arin or military or 36 or manipulator
It's pere with every damn thing. Guy is content no cap
Hmmm

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2021
Pere is that type of friend that's always jealous over his friends success, a type of person to be kept at arms length

17 Likes

Pere and his black dangerous looking face cheesy
Rozcol:
Pere is that type of friend that's always jealous over his friends success, a type of person to be kept at arms length

Exactly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Alamkir:
Seeing pere's conservation with Princess and how he looks at camera while talking. I just fear that guy. U can't remove white money from the kitchen it's not gonna work
WM should not go back to kitchen maybe after Pere tenor, he can resume back. angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2021
fertilewomb:

I wanted to believe you but my problem is why are they not wearing name tags like the real housemates?
Their rushed Into the house. Kayvee actually ask for the name tag during diary session with biggie

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:
Pere is a jealous cat whose friendship with anyone shouldn't be trusted,why the unnecessary jealousy over whichever way whitemoney decides to play his game, isn't he also playing games?I blame maria for giving him the undeserved shine he's getting.

So apt!

In as much as I don't stan maria, but if Pere and Maria are put up for eviction, I will definitely give Maria 100% of my votes.

Every lady should be weary of a Pere in their life.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2021
3RNEST:

WM should not go back to kitchen maybe after Pere tenor, he can resume back. angry

The house can't cope.

Jmk is already tired from the small food she cooked this morning
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2021
OGdaddy:
Leave them, people already knows he will be up next week and they are ready to vote for him with everything they have.

Have you seen the series called the original? Pere reminds me of klause Michelson. The villaine that fans fell in loved with and he became fan's favourite.

Just like in the vampires diaries, white money is Stephan, everybody loves him until klause Michelson came and at first people hated him but later he became fans favourite and he hero.
Still can't believe Stephen ended up as the bad guy and Damon was loved by all
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2021
3RNEST:

Them Born One person to cook for that kitchen nah him papa house. He should go to hell. BB should change the rule. Housemates should get a time table if not this will cause fight someday for a lazy housemates who can't cook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2021
3RNEST:

How many days left for his HOH to end sef, perhaps 4 days
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2021
fertilewomb:

So apt!

In as much as I don't stan maria, but if Pere and Maria are put up for eviction, I will definitely give Maria 100% of my votes.

kpele. No one ask u to vote for him Pere we stand

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2021
I knew Pere will bring up this cooking today...
The not so hidden jealousy and rage in his face when Whitemoney was hosting their game yesterday was so obvious. He knew the guy was winning the hearts of the viewers. But my own issue is if he feels Whitemoney strategy is the best, why not do the same thing?

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2021
scondy:
Pere na hot dude ....arguably the hottest in the house sef cos he get swag and charisma.....he chase u.....u say u no do ....but u don't want him to mingle with other babes....and plenty babes yapa wey wan put head....

Truth is she will be so pained going forward watch pere with other ladies....and it will mind Bleep her.

Them say wetin u no wan chop...no smell am .
Point of correction :
Pere is not the hottest guy in the house.

Cross is the hottest hunk in that house. He even gives me unexplainable Orgasm everytime I look at him .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2021
fertilewomb:

So apt!

Its because of pere I'm not stanning her,she should have been smart enough that he doesn't have her interest at heart,he's just a typical user but unfortunately she has deemed her shine by been around him

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2021
The northern coalition of bbn.Jackie is so hot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Alamkir:

How many days left for his HOH to end sef, perhaps 4 days

Never seen a reign so chaotic.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2021
NLbabygirl:
I knew Pere will bring up this cooking today...
The not so hidden jealousy and rage in his face when Whitemoney was hosting their game yesterday was so obvious. He knew the guy was winning the hearts of the viewers. But my own issue is if he feels Whitemoney strategy is the best, why not do the same thing?
see as ona dey fear say Dem one hook dat WM only content

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2021
DownChelsea:

Never seen a reign so chaotic.
we need such content. Wake up this is a game not some comedy skits

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2021
WarriAproko:
lol. He is the content we paid for. Atlist let everyone shows his or her cooking skills not someone dominating there
let him organize a cooking competition then grin
I can't believe my eyes dear, you too know that he is getting this one wrong. the kitchen is free for everyone. Anyways, this is how many people are, pull him down syndrome but thank God that man no be God.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Hyland:

Point of correction :

Cross is the hottest hunk in that house. He even gives me unexplainable Orgasm everytime I look at him .

I don't know why people keep saying he is hot. I can't see the hotness.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Why Yousef dey talk like this?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2021
mycar:

I can't believe my eyes dear, you too know that he is getting this one wrong. the kitchen is free for everyone. Anyways, this is how many people are, pull him down syndrome but thank God that man no be God.

Don't reply that moniker.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2021
Faysuze:

I don't know why people keep saying he is hot. I can't see the hotness.
Pere is not fine, he is not even hot. I wonder what people are seeing oo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2021
garfield1:
The northern coalition of bbn.Jackie is so hot
Is Jackie from the north
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:

WM and pere are not friends whats your point

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2021
funpowder:
Scondy please what is Pere’s obsession with whitemoney

No obsession....all is game play...are you not entertained?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2021
mycar:

the rest House mates are not wise. I wonder how they are selected. They think the house is for holidays so camera conscious. Only Pere, WHITEMONEY, Maria, and Angel got pure content the rest are just gallivanting

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2021
Coldie:

Is Jackie from the north

Yes,Adamawa though mum is Yoruba.yousef is so comfortable with this clique.only childish Sammie behaves like an outsider and jmk
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by obyrich(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Hyland:

Point of correction :

Unexplainable orgasm everytime...? Wahala no dey finish o.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2021
3RNEST:

But he’s still he one that will always request for more food and lick plate. Mtchew

I mean.... you can’t cook, but someone that can cook and is cooking for the whole house is now your issue?
If they were lots of people willing to cook but Whitemoney refused to let them do it then that’s when his reasoning is justifiable
Abeg... I’ve not see this kind of stupidity before

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Simran94:

Pere is not fine, he is not even hot. I wonder what people are seeing oo
he is man who u can squirt for

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.