Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4003569 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chimerase2: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2021
kosssy:
I don't think pere deserve all the slandering going on here. This is just a game remember and so any legit strategy is welcmd. The show is getting interesting by d day. Whitemoney should relax and keep on creating content without the help of kitchen duties. I see this still turning out to favour him bcs I see the housemates beckoning for his delicacies when hunger don reset their delawood brains. Even Pere will stylishly be begging him to resume kitchen duties soon. This I have seen.
pls who is cooking for de huz nw
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tegax(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2021
Boma and Queen o!
This one sweet me wella.....right in Jackie P's facce. Omo × 1000 shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2021
Girliving:

Please, can u explain... Really don't understand
wen it reach other housemates turn they can rule as they like not jealous of someone tenure
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2021
Threebear:

Pere is hot but nothing compared to Cross , Emmanuel or Saga .

Watching those men strutting , impregnates me . grin

They can fault you for a lot of things ThreeBear, but your taste in men is always impeccable.

Wa gbayi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2021
jenifer007:
This cooking thing shouldn't cause wahala

If whitemoney made it to the house last season, none of those housemates will make him last in the kitchen...They would have booted him out from the kitchen.

They all cooked their food separately and no issue...There were so many good cooks last season e.g Nengi, Lucy, Dora, BrightO and none of them saw the kitchen as their birth right.

It is obvious the housemates in this shine ya eyes season are not as competitive as the lockdown edition.

Nobody was seen as daddy last year.The LD housemates understood the game.

WM won't have been this popular if he was with the LD housemates..The likes of Prince, Neo, Kidd, Lucy, Dora, Praise, Vee would have intimidated him and put him in his place.

BBN is a game and not a family house
But Laycon was more popular dan dem......

now tell me how Laycon take beta pass Whitemoney?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2021
ebunchi:
Cooking for more than 22 HM is very stressful, i dont think any of the HM will be willing to take up that task, pere is just wasting his time, ode

If it's a strategy, you can't be as consistent as Odogwu is.

Odogwu has proven that it's pure passion.

May we never lose sleep over fellow men's passions o.. Amen

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2021
Amya:

They were really pushing it with my sweet wahala-less Ike, so I had to bring out the fangs.

Someone even called threatening me! On top BBN. These nairaland streets sha.
Those were the days! Amya the one woman mopol squad cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2021
Hyland:
Is it safe to say Pere is officially the Villain of this Season ? grin
Yh he is grin grin

Buh i dey look that Queen too sha,she look like person wey one two bolt don unscrew upstairs.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2021
HajiaNotu:
And the bitter truth is
Pere is a bitter soul

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2021
Shey this one wants to suck Boma's dick ni angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2021
Is this a new law that all Housemates must cook and shop together. That will cause a fight someday. Everyone do ur shopping urself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drake49(m): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2021
Ashawo dey this queen eye
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2021
DownChelsea:
a passion and a hobby.

Pere is worried about another man's hobby.

What could be funnier than that? grin
Is White tat a chef?
A passion for cooking for everyone in the house...

He can start by teaching others how to cook na abi he wan die with the talent without teaching others??

Passion n talent my ass grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2021
Queen is the most beautiful girl in this house for me.Who has her Instagram handle?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2021
WarriAproko:
Some people don't knw this is a gain. Do whatever u can to get Content. Polymat was in the house but couldn't create a personal content. WM was in the house with his own strategy as a wise business man. PERE observe as a brilliant dude. He has study every housemates which is weaker and stronger. So he knows his target which is to take d pig down. So he can be on top not some emotional games.

You forgot that it is me and you the viewers determines who wins the game. In as much as you are playing games be careful so you don't gather more enemies from viewers at home.
Every housemates in the house don't even like him that much. if 4 housemates hates him, it means 4 fan base also hates him. He is gathering a lot of enemies outside the house even Malaria people can't wait to kick him out of the house because of the way he is distracting their girl.

Be smart and play a wise game but don't shoot yourself in the leg.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2021
chimerase2:

It's quite scattered now. Cos nobody wants to take it up fully cos they say it's stressful.

The kitchen is disorganized today. Looking like Ojuelegba under bridge

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2021
tegax:
Boma and Queen o!
This one sweet me wella.....right in Jackie P's facce. Omo × 1000 shocked shocked shocked
I thought Jackie b left Boma for Michael na
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2021
chimerase2:
Not watching atm. Sorry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Queen is the most beautiful girl in this house for me.Who has her Instagram handle?
i love her face
Not to mention the ukwu

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2021
limcar:
Maria never disappoints

Im flog the gel cain with her calmness she go dey cry for room cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2021
ChristoBam:

Like Ozo didn't publicly embarrass prince few days into his tenure.

Pere never even do anything.
Leadership isn't all about calmness sometimes you've to straighten up your followers wen most especially wen something is at stake.
Dat was the case for Ozo.

Can't say same for Pere though

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2021
WarriAproko:
Somebody wan relief stress and feel sory for WM ona say nah jealous. Thus it mean WM nor get anything to offer
Honorable,please off your micgrin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tegax(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Dotez:

Yh he is grin grin

Buh i dey look that Queen too sha,she look like person wey one two bolt don unscrew upstairs.

That girl is the real content of this season. She has to be protected till day 72.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2021
WarriAproko:
lol. He is the content we paid for. Atlist let everyone shows his or her cooking skills not someone dominating there
But has WM stopped anyone from entering the kitchen to cook? Has anyone shown interest and was chased away from the kitchen?
If they don't like his food, has anyone entered the kitchen after he finished cooking and was stopped from cooking his/hers
Na wa... Wants of humans are insatiable

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Dotez:

Yh he is grin grin

she's about to create more simps in that house.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2021
kosssy:
I don't think pere deserve all the slandering going on here. This is just a game remember and so any legit strategy is welcmd. The show is getting interesting by d day. Whitemoney should relax and keep on creating content without the help of kitchen duties. I see this still turning out to favour him bcs I see the housemates beckoning for his delicacies when hunger don reset their delawood brains. Even Pere will stylishly be begging him to resume kitchen duties soon. This I have seen.

Everything here is politics just watch the hate grow on they did it with Nengi am not suprise at all ,Nigeria is a fake now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2021
MzCherry:
i love her face
Not to mention the ukwu
She has everything

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Vlain:

Boma is just a hopeless noise with so many failed career hovering round his life. To imagine that he can even fathom the thought of talking to Maria outside the house is even laughable.Maria is a beautiful lady with class,that has met men and women that matters not that broke street urchin with a miserable life
Ohhh nooo
Not again with these yen yen yen grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Dotez:

Leadership isn't all about calmness sometimes you've to straighten up your followers wen most especially wen something is at stake.
Dat was the case for Ozo.

Can't say same for Pere though
Don't mind that one.
He forgot how Prince yelled at Lucy like he was almost going to beat her up
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Congratulations Polymath
Verified geng

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2021
It seems Boma And Queen will be a thing soon grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2021
fertilewomb:

You forgot that it is me and you the viewers determines who wins the game. In as much as you are playing games be careful so you don't gather more enemies from viewers at home.
Every housemates in the house don't even like him that much. if 4 housemates hates him, it means 4 fan base also hates him. He is gathering a lot of enemies outside the house even Malaria people can't wait to kick him out of the house because of the way he is distracting their girl.

Be smart and play a wise game but don't shoot yourself in the leg.
lol. Who have u seen talking about him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.