Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4001343 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
innocentdude:
Malaria the manipulative two faced crook
Stay manipulated tongue

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Okay, then. Thank you
Agbgift:

Tega is from Delta, married to a cross-river man. She made mention of it one day when she was discussing with some of the boys in the house.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
nazablossom:
Stay manipulated tongue
At least, you and I both love WhiteMoney.

Like every other person does.

Awwwwnnn. Odogwu WhiteMoney.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Peppermintflav:
Why do I have this feeling that Pere is not coming clean about his military experience

Coming from a failed vigilante fan

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neonbash0: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Exactly. That's why we'll always love laycon. Although I Bleep with his music but the guy sold every atom of himself in that house last season. Other than liquorose (dance and acting), saskay (hair and makeup), Sammie (movie directing), Emmanuel (modeling) and whitemoney (......)... Others have a long way to go in selling themselves. Coz whatever they think they're doing, isn't hitting the mark

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
God forbid
Dotez:

Bad omen grin grin grin

Hez going on Sunday grin grin

Arin and Beatrice still comes to mind on that IG verification hoodoo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Please, do you guys think they will bring someone to replace KayVee? This one they have bundled him out of the house.

Scondy, wetin do your Ogba guy?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
ChristoBam:
I just watched the live event from yesterday night and I'm really disappointed. Ebuka has started again this season...Alaseju sha

Did the same thing with Erica and Laycon last year and he still hasn't learnt his lesson. Targeted pere unfairly. That statement pere made about Maria is very little among the things said in that house.

Maria has been Pere's only ally in that house and Ebuka has succeeded in try to put the against each other for whatever reason. Is it to get Pere out of the house? Cuz I don't understand. Pere and Maria basically almost have the same fanbase. You put them against each other and people will have to choose one. Puts pere at a huge disadvantage.

The game has changed since last night and it is really annoying abeg.

Ebuka is so unprofessional..No one can convince me otherwise.
what value will convincing you add??

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by horhizah(f): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Amya:

Why will i cry? Lol. You've been in tears for hours. All this because i don't find your fave attractive. If you're this insecure about a person you see on your TV screen, I wonder how insecure you'll be about yourself. Grow up!
And if you are so "secure", you will stop responding to every Tom, Dick and Harry on here. Haba! Even my tired is tired for you. Ignore them and move to the next page.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Aloof:
Am I the only person that finds peace more sexier than Maria? Maria is prettier anyway..
Maria the SI
Maria the standard
Maria the show

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
And its where those bloggers bash themselves with fake ids
neonbash0:

LSA is the bomb. That's where all the bloggers go to steal breaking gist. It's raw and unfiltered just how I like it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
doyin01:

Absolutely nothing.

Allow Dem wallow in their ignorance

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
doyin01:
Please I hate seeing dumb questions in my mentions. That was for those that'll quote me writing an epistle as to how Ebuka is unbiased. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Alamkir:

Not women, I fear who no fear maria
Yeah, more like it, my apologies
the girls is a snake, she came, placed her leg on his body , trying to seduce my guy, her mission is to bring men down, imagine advising someone to go out and argue with people, who does that? But give it up to him, the guy is wise and humble.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Meanwhile again, kayvee's case should let every dummy that disputed laycon's win see their folly...

you should know the balls of steel and high level of self esteem it took for that young to beat intimidation and shine above housemates like kidd, ozo, prince, neo, praise, whom I feel are much more intimidating than the guys in this set sef....

Is it poor party clothing?, or the erica issue?, or some the suggestive utterance of some ladies..

bbn is a social experiment, I hope people are actually taking lessons, not just watching to banter and make noise...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
DownChelsea:

At least, you and I both love WhiteMoney.

Like every other person does.

Awwwwnnn. Odogwu WhiteMoney.
Spam bot, shush!! away!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
horhizah:

And if you are so "secure", you will stop responding to every Tom, Dick and Harry on here. Haba! Even my tired is tired for you. Ignore them and move to the next page.

You mean you're actually rifting through my old posts looking for cheap likes? That's just desperate and sad.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
neonbash0:
Exactly. That's why we'll always love laycon. Although I Bleep with his music but the guy sold every atom of himself in that house last season. Other than liquorose (dance and acting), saskay (hair and makeup), Sammie (movie directing), Emmanuel (modeling) and whitemoney (......)... Others have a long way to go in selling themselves. Coz whatever they think they're doing, isn't hitting the mark

Which is why I was super pissed with Princess.
I heard only twice from her mouth that she wants to own a Taxi app: On stage into and out of the House. She never mentioned it while she was on screen, never sold her self , never used to opportunity to solicit for partnerships. Who would take her serious?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
ChristoBam:
I just watched the live event from yesterday night and I'm really disappointed. Ebuka has started again this season...Alaseju sha

Did the same thing with Erica and Laycon last year and he still hasn't learnt his lesson. Targeted pere unfairly. That statement pere made about Maria is very little among the things said in that house.

Maria has been Pere's only ally in that house and Ebuka has succeeded in trying to put them against each other for whatever reason. Is it to get Pere out of the house? Cuz I don't understand. Pere and Maria basically almost have the same fanbase. You put them against each other and people will have to choose one. Puts pere at a huge disadvantage.

Ebuka is so unprofessional. No one can convince me otherwise.
Exactly, Pere has weakened Maria's game and stolen most of her fans. Things we like to see.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Finally

I don read up..

Whitemoneyyyy please dont fall in love abeg, our goal is the 90m o cry

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
innocentdude:
WM is too trusting, this two faced Malaria nearly took away 90m from your hands yet you're still laughing with the crook

I expect her to download everything back to the military man so that they plot their next move and fail miserably btw
That lady na something else
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
it seems as if Saga is beginning to stay clear of Nini small small oooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
mycar:

Yeah, more like it, my apologies
the girls is a snake, she came, placed her leg on his body , trying to seduce my guy, her mission is to bring men down, imagine advising someone to go out and argue with people but give it up to him, the guy is wise and humble.

Odogwu really impressed me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
He was just a nurse in the VA
Peppermintflav:
Why do I have this feeling that Pere is not coming clean about his military experience

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Peppermintflav:
Just few months after General Pere left Afghanistan, they have fallen to the Taliban forces.. General Pere keeping the Peace in far away Afghanistan..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
You guys want content, na. And at a point, voters will have to choose between both of them
ChristoBam:

Maria has been Pere's only ally in that house and Ebuka has succeeded in trying to put them against each other for whatever reason. Is it to get Pere out of the house? Cuz I don't understand. Pere and Maria basically almost have the same fanbase. You put them against each other and people will have to choose one. Puts pere at a huge disadvantage.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
ChristoBam:

Please I hate seeing dumb questions in my mentions. That was for those that'll quote me writing an epistle as to how Ebuka is unbiased. Peace.
Lol..you have this false overhyped importance of yourself....who are you??garri forming pizza...grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dannyxy:
Meanwhile again, kayvee's case should let every dummy that disputed laycon's win see their folly...

you should know the balls of steel and high level of self esteem it took for that young to beat intimidation and shine above housemates like kidd, ozo, prince, neo, praise, who I feel are much more intimidating than the guys in this set sef....

Is it poor party clothing?, or the erica issue?, or some the suggestive utterance of some ladies..

bbn is a social experiment, I hope people are actually taking lessons, not just watching to banter and make noise...
No be lie at all. Vee also helped him and was there for him.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dannyxy:

you should know the balls of steel and high level of self esteem it took for that young to beat intimidation and shine above housemates like kidd, ozo, prince, neo, praise, who I feel are much more intimidating than the guys in this set sef....

It doesn't take balls of steel to do some things, it just takes determination and a need to succeed.

KayVee clearly had neither, because really, is he the most disadvantaged person to be on the show?

On this show alone, we have seen Princess, Yousef and Sammie that do not particularly fit in, but they managed to push through, especially Sammie. KayVee just did not have that mental strength, and that is fine. Kaisha that was wealthier than half the housemates in Lockdown was still intimidated for whatever reason

In fact, some things na spiritual problem and village people, because why?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Froshloaded:
Finally

I don read up..

Whitemoneyyyy please dont fall in love abeg, our goal is the 90m o cry

Queen is trying to distract him. But he's still cruising.

He's cruising with JMK as well.

He has told Jackie B that they'll "see" outside if his free.

He's cruising with Maria and she's misunderstanding him saying things like "I am taken". Lmao

WhiteMoney will only fall in love if a girl asks him out.

And no girl in that house has mind to do that.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
ChristoBam:

na wetin d organisers tell am him dey do. He is not doing anything by himself. After all, all the organisers want is drama, to entertain us, they don't care who beefs who

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
safarigirl:
Please, do you guys think they will bring someone to replace KayVee? This one they have bundled him out of the house.

Scondy, wetin do your Ogba guy?

Na withdrawal jor....he needs ginger...coupled with the ignorance from the babes....especially angel....the way she switched on the guy belittled him...when she went on her no talking spree...the guy was the one to meet her on th bed. Encouraged her and brought her back to being lively.....she entertained him then....the next day he wanted to talk to her...Angel was effing cold...she had this irritated look on her face...the guy had to tell her ...see I be street boy...If we weren't conversing before I wouldn't come talk to u ....so stop behaving like u want dey use me catch cruise ....I don't like that.... and that was the beginning ...the he also taught he heard nini and saga talking about him ....whereas saga na yoruba boy like am ..and they have a common friend ...na were the paranoia start be that ....and u know that's the worst thing that can happen to anyone...u go dey run when no one dey pursue u

I watch a lot but I don't update cos I no get that energy cos I know madam tatiana go wan come scream now...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.