Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4001451 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Agbgift:

Tega is from Delta, married to a cross-river man. She made mention of it one day when she was discussing with some of the boys in the house.

Tega is not from delta

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
I remember that superman party outfit that wicked tailor gave him. And my man still bodied it, enjoyed himself and danced away all night
Dannyxy:
Meanwhile again, kayvee's case should let every dummy that disputed laycon's win see their folly...

you should know the balls of steel and high level of self esteem it took for that young to beat intimidation and shine above housemates like kidd, ozo, prince, neo, praise, who I feel are much more intimidating than the guys in this set sef....

Is it poor party clothing?, or the erica issue?, or some the suggestive utterance of some ladies..

bbn is a social experiment, I hope people are actually taking lessons, not just watching to banter and make noise...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
ChristoBam:
I just watched the live event from yesterday night and I'm really disappointed. Ebuka has started again this season...Alaseju sha

Did the same thing with Erica and Laycon last year and he still hasn't learnt his lesson. Targeted pere unfairly. That statement pere made about Maria is very little among the things said in that house.

Maria has been Pere's only ally in that house and Ebuka has succeeded in trying to put them against each other for whatever reason. Is it to get Pere out of the house? Cuz I don't understand. Pere and Maria basically almost have the same fanbase. You put them against each other and people will have to choose one. Puts pere at a huge disadvantage.

The game has changed since last night and it is really annoying abeg.

Ebuka is so unprofessional. No one can convince me otherwise.

Leave Ebuka alone, he is doing his work

He is not being unprofessional, he is doing just what is expected of him

Last season when Elites had this same complaint about Ebuka, some people thought it was an exaggeration, or they were just in their feelings, but a narrative had to be set and Ebuka was the man who had to push that narrative.

This is the game, it's not personal at all, so, no need to be disappointed or anything like that, just watch the show and enjoy.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dannyxy:
Meanwhile again, kayvee's case should let every dummy that disputed laycon's win see their folly...

you should know the balls of steel and high level of self esteem it took for that young to beat intimidation and shine above housemates like kidd, ozo, prince, neo, praise, who I feel are much more intimidating than the guys in this set sef....

Is it poor party clothing?, or the erica issue?, or some the suggestive utterance of some ladies..

bbn is a social experiment, I hope people are actually taking lessons, not just watching to banter and make noise...
Do u know how long it took Laycon to man up. Laycon was crowned winner on stage.. he wasn't worth the hype in the house.. his highlight was Erica..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
[s]
omotolly22:

It is not by nairaland noise, yet his Instagram followers are slow and drawing like the okro on his body

All the social media forums silent on his matter

Maybe it is 2go he needs to build his fanbase[/s]
Ok Mr Okro!!! We meet at the real polls;!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
sombig64:
Its pretty obvious your brain was cut off with your umblical cord during birth thats why you cm here to cap rubbish. I would ve told you to borrow lil sense from your parents but its unfortunate they are lacking it too. Else they would have done away with a brainless kid like you. So it is safe to say there is a dearth of sense in your family.
Dominique. A dog has been left without it's leash

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
neonbash0:
Exactly. That's why we'll always love laycon. Although I Bleep with his music but the guy sold every atom of himself in that house last season. Other than liquorose (dance and acting), saskay (hair and makeup), Sammie (movie directing), Emmanuel (modeling) and whitemoney (......)... Others have a long way to go in selling themselves. Coz whatever they think they're doing, isn't hitting the mark

pere has sold himself as a real thespian as well...and i see him already in blockbuster movies

Even unending tv drama Tinsel, crew already eyeing my Pere sef

Do u really watch d show?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Amya:
Why is WM not using his nwanna voice to talk to Maria.
TF is “nwanna voice” ? grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Keisha was not intimidated, oo
safarigirl:

It doesn't take balls of steel to do some things, it just takes determination and a need to succeed.

KayVee clearly had neither, because really, is he the most disadvantaged person to be on the show?

On this show alone, we have seen Princess, Yousef and Sammie that do not particularly fit in, but they managed to push through, especially Sammie. KayVee just did not have that mental strength, and that is fine. Kaisha that was wealthier than half the housemates in Lockdown was still intimidated for whatever reason

In fact, some things na spiritual problem and village people, because why?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
QueenCookie:

The guts on that fake manipulative papaput Whiterat!

He doesn't know his level abi?
Or he thinks Maria is that gullible so he can use her and play his useless game?

Foolish man! He thinks all the viewers are as dumb as his Whiterats.
That's how he mocked KayVee saying he is from Yabaleft, only for him to turn prayer warrior this morning because he thinks that's what gullible brainwashed viewers wants to see.

I trust Maria to deal with his unattractive bloated stomach....nansins!

Wow you really don’t like this guy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
TF is “nwanna voice” ? grin

The voice Maria uses to talk to her family members. The ignotic one

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aryzgreat: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Pls what's the update about Kayvee, been busy at work.

White Money for the Money

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
handelex:
Exactly, Pere has weakened Maria's game and stolen most of her fans. Things we like to see.

...And this type of things happens when you are beautiful without brains
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Agbgift:

Tega is from Delta, married to a cross-river man. She made mention of it one day when she was discussing with some of the boys in the house.

Tega is from Akwa-Ibom, she was so excited when Queen came to the house and told Biggie she was happy to have her sister around

She's not from Delta, she just dey answer Tega for house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DanceVille: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
ChristoBam:
I just watched the live event from yesterday night and I'm really disappointed. Ebuka has started again this season...Alaseju sha

Did the same thing with Erica and Laycon last year and he still hasn't learnt his lesson. Targeted pere unfairly. That statement pere made about Maria is very little among the things said in that house.

Maria has been Pere's only ally in that house and Ebuka has succeeded in trying to put them against each other for whatever reason. Is it to get Pere out of the house? Cuz I don't understand. Pere and Maria basically almost have the same fanbase. You put them against each other and people will have to choose one. Puts pere at a huge disadvantage.

The game has changed since last night and it is really annoying abeg.

Ebuka is so unprofessional. No one can convince me otherwise.
You said Ebuka is unprofessional....

Sorry, buh are you professional to the point of doing his tasks and building up much/higher viewers to watching the live shows.

Don't condemn people easily bruh...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
safarigirl:

It doesn't take balls of steel to do some things, it just takes determination and a need to succeed.

KayVee clearly had neither, because really, is he the most disadvantaged person to be on the show?

On this show alone, we have seen Princess, Yousef and Sammie that do not particularly fit in, but they managed to push through, especially Sammie. KayVee just did not have that mental strength, and that is fine. Kaisha that was wealthier than half the housemates in Lockdown was still intimidated for whatever reason

In fact, some things na spiritual problem and village people, because why?
give am to the guy abeg, yes you might not like the guy, but the had balls, and massive self esteem... I remember the day they gave him superman mask with no whole, every one laughed and called him a hot dog, baba no send, he tore holes and partied like nothing dey sup.. other housemates would have started getting angry and feel down...

Give him his dues biko... a deserving winner any day and you know it..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sugahylz:

Wow you really don’t like this guy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

She likes him.
She doesn't just want him to win.

But..... She knows he will win regardless

Hence, the pain

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Alamkir:
na wetin d organisers tell am him dey do. He is not doing anything by himself. After all, all the organisers want is drama, to entertain us, they don't care who beefs who
That narrative was going to make Pere more laid back to me I don't think there's the need to shake any tables when things are going so well.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
DownChelsea:

Queen is trying to distract him. But he's still cruising.

He's cruising with JMK as well.

He has told Jackie B that they'll "see" outside if his free.

He's cruising with Maria and she's misunderstanding him saying things like "I am taken". Lmao

WhiteMoney will only fall in love if a girl asks him out.

And no girl in that house has mind to do that.

Queen has no love for the WM.. Queen likes Pere, Boma. But like they say, when the desirable is not avaialble, the available becomes the desirable. Queen has watched too much big brother naija past seasons and feels the need to form a ship.. I give it to WM for figuring this out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
DownChelsea:
At least, you and I both love WhiteMoney.

Like every other person does.

Awwwwnnn. Odogwu WhiteMoney.
Are you crazy?
Seems you have been kayvee'd, cuz I don't understand why you quoted me with this rubbish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
nazablossom:

Maria the SI
Maria the standard
Maria the show
Lol one thing with this show and thread, you can't stay in the shadows for long, gradually but surely you'll eventually join the fight to defend your fave.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Demnan:
I remember that superman party outfit that wicked tailor gave him. And my man still bodied it, enjoyed himself and danced away all night
exactly, that day I knew how much self esteem he had, consistent bad clothes from biggie, guy still flaunted it..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Demnan:
Keisha was not intimidated, oo

She was ...she used to go to the garden and hang there forever, then go and complain to Biggie about how people are avoiding her.

Kaisha was really going through it the first three weeks

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by osuntuyi20: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Some people will just come to this faceless forum and be ranting anyhow
Remember any question ebuka from housemates its not his personal question but management (multichoice)asked him to do to so..He always do rehearsals before the live eviction show..Questions are asked based on what happened during the week
Putting blame on him is also toxic last season also some fans of the housemates r threatening him n family which is not right
What he did yesterday is a blessing to pere because he actually created his own fanbase for him because I feel Maria n pere shared almost same fans just like ike n mercy in which the female housemate own most of the percentage of the fans ..but remember we can actually watch reality show without been toxic las las some of your favourite last year are all now talking so why the fight
I love almost the housemate based on different reason
Character
Class
Fashion sense
Look
Intelligence
The way some talks
Etc
Pls n pls we need more updates

Thanks

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
safarigirl:

Leave Ebuka alone, he is doing his work

He is not being unprofessional, he is doing just what is expected of him

Last season when Elites had this same complaint about Ebuka, some people thought it was an exaggeration, or they were just in their feelings, but a narrative had to be set and Ebuka was the man who had to push that narrative.

This is the game, it's not personal at all, so, no need to be disappointed or anything like that, just watch the show and enjoy.

The thing Ebuka did last year indirectly lead to Erica's disqualification. Things are going so well. Show is really interesting and all. No need to shake any tables or try to get any reaction from anyone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
FrankGiel:

Queen has no love for the WM.. Queen likes Pere, Boma. But like they say, when the desirable is not avaialble, the available becomes the desirable. Queen has watched too much big brother naija past seasons and feels the need to form a ship.. I give it to WM for figuring this out

At least you didn't disagree when I said Queen is trying to distract Odogwu and Odogwu is just cruising.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
scondy:

Na withdrawal jor....he needs ginger...coupled with the ignorance from the babes....especially angel....the way she switched on the guy belittled him...when she went on her no talking spree...the guy was the one to meet her on th bed. Encouraged her and brought her back to being lively.....she entertained him then....the next day he wanted to talk to her...Angel was effing cold...she had this irritated look on her face...the guy had to tell her ...see I be street boy...If we weren't conversing before I wouldn't come talk to u ....so stop behaving like u want dey use me catch cruise ....I don't like that.... and that was the beginning ...the he also taught he heard nini and saga talking about him ....whereas saga na yoruba boy like am ..and they have a common friend ...na were the paranoia start be that ....and u know that's the worst thing that can happen to anyone...u go dey run when no one dey pursue u

I watch a lot but I don't update cos I no get that energy cos I know madam tatiana go wan come scream now...

Angel was his undoing
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
scondy:
So since no one wants to update it ....I will

Whitemoney tells Maria he has somethings to tell her..infact many things but they don't come out...something just stops it....well Maria is sitting with one leg over WM's leg...he was checking out her feet....then Mar says why....he says its because its not yet right that when the time is right he would tell her...Maria presses him to be free around her ....then he goes on to say he would like to know Maria more especially outside the house....this is how he is outside the house also .....then maria says ..."but u know I am taken right " and he says he doesn't know ...she says she has said it before that she is taken..he responds that he never knew because he did like her but the attraction died when he realized she may be playing the game ........Maria says "did? " u mean u do like me again ....he mumbles yeah I like u but....Maria cuts in with ..I know u like me .....

Camera moves away....

So una guy dey pine for Maria ...goodluck to him on that...

NB: WM maintained yankee accent throughout the convo ....e for use papa kelechi voice na.....
Abeg o

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
handelex:
Lol one thing with this show and thread, you can't stay in the shadows for long, gradually but surely you'll eventually join the fight to defend your fave.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
mycar:

If you have been following this, whitemoney did not become popular because of ktchen but kitchen became popular because of white money. ok, she wants him to come out and start arguing with people, how many people has crossed argued with? maria is just doing the serpent work, trying to drag the boy to the mud, thank God that whitemoney could see through her fakeness. she is talking as if it is coming from a goodwill.
I fear who no fear women

Exactly!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.