Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4001367 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
scondy:

Na withdrawal jor....he needs ginger...coupled with the ignorance from the babes....especially angel....the way she switched on the guy belittled him...when she went on her no talking spree...the guy was the one to meet her on th bed. Encouraged her and brought her back to being lively.....she entertained him then....the next day he wanted to talk to her...Angel was effing cold...she had this irritated look on her face...the guy had to tell her ...see I be street boy...If we weren't conversing before I wouldn't come talk to u ....so stop behaving like u want dey use me catch cruise ....I don't like that.... and that was the beginning ...the he also taught he heard nini and saga talking about him ....whereas saga na yoruba boy like am ..and they have a common friend ...na were the paranoia start be that ....and u know that's the worst thing that can happen to anyone...u go dey run when no one dey pursue u

I watch a lot but I don't update cos I no get that energy cos I know madam tatiana go wan come scream now...

Awwwww, poor KayVee cry cry cry

My heart goes out to him...

Not everybody is mentally strong for a lot of bad vibes....

I wish him safe recovery.

Mental health in Nigeria is so underated

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kayvee has been advised to drop out of the show for the season due to undisclosed health challenges. He was reported to have been in contact with a professional and why we haven't seen him since. Housemates are to help him pack up

I wish him well. He has really been lost in that house and this is better.

In the end, people are struggling, some are just better handlers than the other. Be nice!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is so sad! Kayvee gone! What really happened though? I would like to know
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Saskay is very sad with kayvee leaving... cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Paranoia o..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Borntolovewomen: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Let's all pray for Kayvee

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dannyxy:
you people were the one that begged ebuka to ask laycon questions, it backfired, na una find trouble last season, you literally went on campaign for ebuka to put laycon on the spot, so make una rest... that it backfired ain't anyone's fault...

Though I admit, ebuka poured the petrol in the fire that burnt laycon and Erica's relationship, they had just had heart to heart the Saturday before the live show and ebuka finish work grin

He did not ask those questions on time

If it had even come early the way Pere's own is coming, it would have been different, but he waited until the thing had been going on for long, over 5 weeks, before he just brought it up, and the question was not even directed at Erica, but at the people making statements behind her back. He had been asking other people questions that would be relating to Erica, but never asked Erica.

See Danny, I would rather not trash this matter again, because you will never understand that kind of thing since you be Laycon fan, same way WM fans now will not see what is going on with the Pere thing.

Make we just leave am, but I don sabi as dem dey go for this game, so, I am only trying to make some people understand that the game is the game
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sugahylz:

Wow you really don’t like this guy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am indifferent about him, I just LOATHE his manipulative and Wicked game.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
I'm not surprised Saskay is taking this really bad. She was the one who advised him to talk to Biggie. She most likely feels like she's a reason why he went home. Probably feels guilty.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kai.. eyha mehn...

Opportunity of a life time...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Stylishly blaming Angel for Kayvee’s mental health struggle.

Agenda don set.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
So, most likely, the reason production sent only two people home yesterday, is because they were considering the KayVee issue.

Nothing spoil, he will be fine eventually.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
We wish you quick recovery and good luck Kayvee.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
safarigirl:

He did not ask those questions on time

If it had even come early the way Pere's own is coming, it would have been different, but he waited until the thing had been going on for long, over 5 weeks, before he just brought it up, and the question was not even directed at Erica, but at the people making statements behind her back. He had been asking other people questions that would be relating to Erica, but never asked Erica.

See Danny, I would rather not trash this matter again, because you will never understand that kind of thing since you be Laycon fan, same way WM fans now will not see what is going on with the Pere thing.

Make we just leave am, but I don sabi as dem dey go for this game, so, I am only trying to make some people understand that the game is the game
Do you work with the production team.. or are these conclusions you drew up on your own?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Depression is real though....depression is so real... that cute guy you see or that cute lady you see might be experiencing depression and you won't know...always learn to reach out to people..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
badinfluence:

Do you work with the production team.. or are these conclusions you drew up on your own?

Obviously she drew it up on her own

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
All the best of luck kayvee!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Poor Dude
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Giel:
I'm not surprised Saskay is taking this really bad. She was the one who advised him to talk to Biggie. She most likely feels like she's a reason why he went home.

It was a good advice

She sef she go dey alright.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
doyin01:
grin grin you people just like consoling yourselves....

Shut the crap

E chokeeeeeeeeeeer

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
badinfluence:

A little of both
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
The conversations between him,Michael and yousef was amazing like we was speaking fluently.I can stlll remembered how he shouted at queen on Sunday to bad it end like that hope he get well soon.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Village people chai
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Abeg kayvee no be mental health.

Na low self esteem

Chiekna

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dis HMs did kayveee dirty.they refused to align with him.now he has left for u guys and some are forming sad undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
safarigirl:

Yes O

WhiteMoney yesterday, said he turned off the washing machine when someone else was washing clothes, also said he drank jacuzzi water. JMK said he was just lying down, next thing, be jumped and shouted

Whatever is going on with him, I hope they send him home to get himself, the show is not worth his mental health
This is beyond having esteem issue..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
DownChelsea:

Wait! Pere has fans now?

From where?

He has stolen Maria fans?

More like Emmanuel, Boma, some of Maria fans e.t.c. Continue with your attacks and playing victim card eveytime and you'll have more fans for Pere.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Low self esteem is also mental health. Mental health is not just about depression, schizophrenia or anxiety.
jayjaycee0:
Abeg kayvee no be mental health.

Na low self esteem

Chiekna

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Village people chai
grin una don come oooo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kayvee has taken an exit....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
ChristoBam:

More like Emmanuel, Boma, some of Maria fans e.t.c. Continue with your attacks and playing victim card eveytime and you'll have more fans for Pere.

You mean he'll steal more fans from Maria?

At least, you and I both love WhiteMoney.

Like every other person does.

Awwwwnnn. Odogwu WhiteMoney.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
safarigirl:

A little of both
I doubt you work with the production team. What member of a production team would come on a public forum to divulge such. Abi you're unprofessional..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.