Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4004810 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Boma feeling he's a effing strong contestant
That's why he's avoiding shipping so it won't spoil his game
Mumu better ship with someone so we can have something to talk about you

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Pere wants Saskay to braid his hair

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
I don't know what Queen is doing sha. I hope it's just friendship because we are not shipping Whitemoney with anyone.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
WE PREDICTED IT.

IT HAPPENED.

THE OBSESSION.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Whitemoney composed a song to apologise to Biggie yesterday
Pere felt his voice must be heard too
He said as the former head of house
He apologize for everything that happened before, during and after his tenure grin

Whitemoney plaited his hair yesterday,Pere is doing same today

Are you seeing what I'm seeing
Strategy is not for one person alone. Let the best strategist win grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CSTRR: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
JMK is always on permanent tiredness.

I wonder how she will do if she gets pregnant.

Her husband go hear am with houseboy duties.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
JMk needs to go home. After trolling everyone she came in just to be a bore.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
KNIGHTBlaed:

Which stage...
Teddy A, Khloe, Ahneeka, Rico Swavey, Tobi, Angel and Dee-one were all ahead of Miracle in the first 2 weeks. Miracle wey no dey talk at all, Miracle and Cee Cee grew on the viewers. Miracle's ship with the foolish Nina who claimed to have a guy outside the house brought attention to him, and he started showing intelligence, was winning Friday games back to back, the ship with Nina got stronger and more interesting because of Collins outside the house. Even Lolu was at some point infront of Miracle, but the guy grew on us. You might be a fan from when he climbed the stage, does not mean he was Fav to win that season from the stage. I liked the guy too, but these guys were way ahead in the first 3 weeks.

Efe? How na? First week? In the same house wey Thin Tall dey? Even Bisola wey no fine sef no be favorite. Efe wey loss, It was when others started looking down on him and nominating him, and when he started pushing his poverty story with him Warri Warri thingy. He was never favorite in week one. Might be your fav, but not clear favorite

WhiteMoney was liked from the first day because of how funny he was, but the ladies didn't come the same day, so how did you crown him winner from the stage? The same stage that Cross walked through?
WhiteMoney was not so interesting in the first 5 days trying to force games and fashion shows on the housemates who were just settling in. I never liked the guy as he was always telling one story or another about himself and it turned people off. It was after the Wildcard thingy that Pere and Maria ganged up to make WhiteMoney a clear favorite. He might be your favorite, but he was not even a clear favorite...

The only reason you're saying all these is you follow BBN by watching the show alone. You probably don't check twitter or nairaland for real cuz that's the only explanation.

I watched the Double wahala edition for like 4 days before I got angry and stopped. Everywhere it was Miracle, Miracle, Miracle. And to me the guy was a delawood. So I stopped watching. Even missed the earlier parts of Tobi and Cee C wahala. Continued watching from like week 3. Do you people forget things that easily?

As for Whitemoney, he was picked from the first night. This earlier pages of this thread are still available. Someone even threw laycon under the bus from day 2 because of Whitemoney.

Let me tell you something about this BBN. Apart from Mercy. The winners were picked from the first 2 days. Maybe Efe was picked after the first week.

People picked these guys from the stage and any drama that happened with them after was always going to draw more fans to them. If it's the Miracle and Nina stuff, or Laycon and Erica drama, or Whitemoney and Pere/Maria drama.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
[s]
OffsahBoye:
Mumu better ship with someone so we can have something to talk about you[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nothing you can tell boma would make him believe he isn't the fan's favourite..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
nazablossom:

Strategy is not for one person alone. Let the best strategist win grin

WhiteMoney's strategy is "no strategy". (Just cruising and living his life)

Pere's strategy is copying WhiteMoney's strategy daily lifestyle.

It's creepy and laughable at the same time.
grin

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
[s]
badinfluence:
Nothing you can tell boma would make him believe he isn't the fan's favourite[/s]..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
Make una free Pere na . man might just be doing his thing. why una no talk say WM do hair because of Jaypaul? In the end , you guys will give him fans by trying to bring him down.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
Setting standard

Who is d content again

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Whitemoney composed a song to apologise to Biggie yesterday
Pere felt his voice must be heard too
He said as the former head of house
He apologize for everything that happened before, during and after his tenure grin

Whitemoney plaited his hair yesterday,Pere is doing same today

Are you seeing what I'm seeing
Lmao...WM is the man Periwinkle wants to be so bad... Its now affecting him mentally..
What he did yesterday during apology was cringeworthy..I'm sure his fans were embarrassed sef...

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
CSTRR:
JMK is always on permanent tiredness.

I wonder how she will do if she gets pregnant.

Her husband go hear am with houseboy duties.

na so fat ppl dey ....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
safarigirl:

You twist and misreport things, then you come here to accuse other people of misreporting

See you, assuming what is in Cross's mind, you no even report wetin happen, you dey report wetin your imagination dey tell you.

That otondo drunkard doesn't give a rat's ass about your inconsequential runaway soldier. You people should face WhiteMoney that has disgraced Pere and reduced his importance in the eyes of all the housemates, and stop using Cross as the buffer. Since he promised to headbutt Periwinkle if he messes with him, y'all have been coming for the guy unprovoked, una think say na only una sabi drag? Even your fave knows not to phuck with that drunkard, that's why he's always opening teeth and telling dead jokes to get him to smile, desperately looking for the friendship he lost with him.

And while we're at it, let that your weak General put his Yellow Sisi in order, so, she stops drooling shamelessly when she sees Cross and begging for the drunkard's attention.

Wait for it

From tomorrow to Saturday, your Shayo master will give us dragging rights

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
so this failed military boy wan still make he hair, which kind obsession be this

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
LadyBlaq:

That one called Bumbumdumb is a sick and lost fellow. Anywhere belle face. He is the dumbest monicker here, he is even dumber in real life than he is here...
Scondy has peppered their assess and they are foaming in their mouths like epileptic patients...

I have been enjoying the intelligent banter she has been dishing out, so much so they have resorted to calling her tribalistic...well, we all know better.

Scondy scondy, continue to make them foam in their mouths. I am few pages behind and I have been enjoying your takes so far. Devoid of unnecesary emotion and filled with valid and intelligent points...kudos.

But you are Scondy undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
empress101:

Lmao...WM is the man Periwinkle wants to be so bad... Its now affecting him mentally ..
What he did yesterday during apology was cringeworthy..I'm sure his fans were embarrassed sef...

On a serious note oo.

It's now a very mental and psychological issue.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Giel:
I don't know what Queen is doing sha. I hope it's just friendship between we are not shipping Whitemoney with anyone.
grin grin is it that you guyz are scared of shipping actually

Or scared of shipping WM with any lady arnd him cos dey will still dump his ass eventually grin grin

Cos I don't think at this point any shipping of whatsoever form can affect his game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
Dotez:

grin grin is it that you guyz are scared of shipping actually

Or scared of shipping WM with any lady arnd him cos dey will still dump his ass eventually grin grin

Cos I don't think at this point any shipping of whatsoever form can affect his game

There's a ship.

WhiteX90m ship

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
badinfluence:
Nothing you can tell boma would make him believe he isn't the fan's favourite..

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Mumu better ship with someone so we can have something to talk about you

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Who deeeeeeeyyyyyy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Pere:

"There must be no monopoly of hair braids in this house"

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
To me Peres is just one of those weirdos that will be feeling you but are also envious and filled with pride.
They always end up trying to be your friend by
making trouble with you. One you never expected.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Macrex:
Setting standard

Who is d content again
This us funny cuz that's Pere and Sammy sitting down together, getting their hair done.

How this related to Whitemoney is what I don't understand. You guys are really obsessed with Pere o. Pere got into the kitchen yesterday and you people found a way to link it to Whitemoney. He said something funny, you guys said he's trying to be funny like Whitemoney. I don't just understand for real.

Went on YouTube yesterday and saw so many videos like, 'God exposes Pere', 'Pere bows down to Whitemoney', and useless videos like that. With 20k+ views o. You can check it on YouTube if you think I'm lying.

This thing don pass ordinary.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Giel:
I don't know what Queen is doing sha. I hope it's just friendship between we are not shipping Whitemoney with anyone.
I go soon slap dat Queen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Whitemonkeys in the plural. If you didn't post about doesn't mean your teammates didn't.

Go through the pages and see your teammates crying on our behalf.... grin grin grin

Maria has lost her fans to Pere yen yen yen.

How E take concern una?

One whitemonkey said they are sympathizing with us...Kwa kwa kwa. grin grin grin

Sympathy Kee una there.

All I see is a bunch of threatened losers.

Y'all are scared of the the unknown but masking it with trolling... grin grin

You fee me now?
So you singled me out of the multitude?

Ani you are a Fan seh.

But on a serious note, only malarians are stanning Kpere still stanning liquorose alongside malaria. So many options for you guys sha.

Ona kan o wo oja.
Anyway na way, anyhow na how.

Isn't it wonderful

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.