Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,088 members, 7,916,164 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:46 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4059144 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
badinfluence:
Nothing you can tell boma would make him believe he isn't the fan's favourite..
How Boma feels in that house

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
ChristoBam:

This us funny cuz that's Pere and Sammy sitting down together, getting their hair done.

How this related to Whitemoney is what I don't understand. You guys are really obsessed with Pere o. Pere got into the kitchen yesterday and you people found a way to link it to Whitemoney. He said something funny, you guys said he's trying to be funny like Whitemoney. I don't just understand for real.

Went on YouTube yesterday and saw so many videos like, 'God exposes Pere', 'Pere bows down to Whitemoney', and useless videos like that. With 20k+ views o. You can check it on YouTube if you think I'm lying.

This thing don pass ordinary.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Pere living in whiterats fans head rent free grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Demnan:
My baby boy will recover his mojo

Yes..... from tomorrow evening undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fun fact..

If Odogwu takes out his braids this evening, Pere will take his own out tomorrow afternoon.

grin grin

Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney 1.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy breeeeet

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ibukzy:
Pere living in whiterats fans head rent free grin

Everytime Pere this, Pere that.

When everything turns now and hatred turns to sympathy for him. You'll start seeing epistles on how Nigerians love the wicked.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ujay01:

The quoted suggests that he's playing the game though it sounded more like a compliment to me.

Almost all (if not all) the housemates' actions and utterances are measured and calculated to play the game. I don't believe any of the housemates have not watched the show (or at least viewed snippets) prior to their participation although WM has been truthful about being an ardent viewer of the show.

It is even very stupid IMO to plan to participate in a game that offers such an outstanding reward without trying to understand what the show is about and researching on the appropriate strategy to win. For me, as long as your strategy does not hurt others, I'm good. So far, WM's strategy is not hurting anyone.

A lot of holes to puncture here..... but I am lazy at the moment

another time grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
They can't just do without him , he is the content
ChristoBam:

When everything turns now and hatred turns to sympathy for him. You'll start seeing epistles on how Nigerians love the wicked.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Whitemoney composed a song to apologise to Biggie yesterday
Pere felt his voice must be heard too
He said as the former head of house
He apologize for everything that happened before, during and after his tenure grin

Whitemoney plaited his hair yesterday,Pere is doing same today

Are you seeing what I'm seeing
I am seeing it o. Even if WhiteMoney nor get hair, Kpere musto glue the attachment on his skull for scores to be even.

Aain!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Cross leave this Saskay na.Pere really want this hair to be braided today.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LadyBlaq: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Tranquility2345:

But you are Scondy undecided

Yes dear.
I am Scondy but I don't know if Scondy would like to be me. Now please let me go back into the shadows and enjoy my read.

@Scondy, please don't relent in typing your reactions here, they are more of updates than any lies some folks type here. Many of us rely on them.

Many thanks to you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
FIGARO00:
I am seeing it o. Even if WhiteMoney nor get hair, Kpere musto glue the attachment on his skull for scores to be even.

Aain!

Yes o..

To ensure that there is no emblem on the neck monopoly.

Lmao.

WhiteMoney will keep choking Dem.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
[s]
OffsahBoye:
Whitemoney composed a song to apologise to Biggie yesterday
Pere felt his voice must be heard too
He said as the former head of house
He apologize for everything that happened before, during and after his tenure grin

Whitemoney plaited his hair yesterday,Pere is doing same today

Are you seeing what I'm seeing[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
ChristoBam:

The only reason you're saying all these is you follow BBN by watching the show alone. You probably don't check twitter or nairaland for real cuz that's the only explanation.

I watched the Double wahala edition for like 4 days before I got angry and stopped. Everywhere it was Miracle, Miracle, Miracle. And to me the guy was a delawood. So I stopped watching. Even missed the earlier parts of Tobi and Cee C wahala. Continued watching from like week 3. Do you people forget things that easily?

As for Whitemoney, he was picked from the first night. This earlier pages of this thread are still available. Someone even threw laycon under the bus from day 2 because of Whitemoney.

Let me tell you something about this BBN. Apart from Mercy. The winners were picked from the first 2 days. Maybe Efe was picked after the first week.

People picked these guys from the stage and any drama that happened with them after was always going to draw more fans to them. If it's the Miracle and Nina stuff, or Laycon and Erica drama, or Whitemoney and Pere/Maria drama.

You are right, true...
But then, I follow on Nairaland and on Twitter too. Here on Nairaland, we have about 4 to 5,000 people following the thread with only about 400 posting here. Now from the 400, you have more than 30 people with 5 different accounts posting about their favorites. Okay, Let's say we have 350 active people posting while the rest follow without posting. How can we conclude that we have a favorite from day 1 when you have maybe 400 people posting about their favorites and we don't know who the remaining followers are supporting?

The same thing happening on twitter. Na so people dey shout everywhere say Kiddwaya, Teddy A, Rico, Ike... They all went out before the finals... Don't rely too much on people campaigning through social media, na like 5 people dey use 100 accounts. See, even Tega's name appears everywhere, same as Saga and Boma... Make those ones jam better nomination mates, them don go house...

I have friends and people around me who follow the show back to back and they don't have time for social media, but they will vote... After all we don't learn how to vote from twitter, we learn it live from the show. Hundreds of thousands of fans do not keep up with the show online but they will vote.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
ChristoBam:

That's what Kpere wants.

He wants to be noticed so bad, he finally got the attention.

That was how even you noticed him. He got his attention off the back of WhiteMoney.

If not na beta ornament im be for the house.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
DownChelsea:

WhiteMoney's strategy is "no strategy". (Just cruising and living his life)

Pere's strategy is copying WhiteMoney's strategy daily lifestyle.

It's creepy and laughable at the same time.
grin

So far, it's working, the guy go reach last 5. Sincerely, if he is up... I go vote am... The guy na content

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
Is making of hair now a content?

Cos I don't understand all this ruckus about someone making or doing whatsoever to his hair.

You guyz are just making dis dude(Pere) trend effortlessly grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
KNIGHTBlaed:

So far, it's working, the guy go reach last 5. Sincerely, if he is up... I go vote am... The guy na content

Flex!

Enjoy!

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
OffsahBoye:

How Boma feels in that house
Rude awakening will soon be upon him grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
fertilewomb:

Oga just rest. Neither Nini nor Saga called whitemoney fake.

I didn't ask for anyone to disclaim anything, I asked for Saga and Nini's words in verbatim

Rest madam!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]
Madam
Pls don't quote me again if there's nothing in your head to write than cancelling my posts

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Macrex:
Setting standard

Who is d content again

See, he is begging Saskay to make the hair for him, that he wants it done before Friday... grin grin grin
Mehn, I don laugh tire sotay I don love this guy...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Evicting Arin and leaving Saskay . Big mistake .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
FIGARO00:
So you singled me out of the multitude?

Ani you are a Fan seh.

But on a serious note, only malarians are stanning Kpere still stanning liquorose alongside malaria. So many options for you guys sha.

Ona kan o wo oja.
Anyway na way, anyhow na how.

Isn't it wonderful

Nope!

Before you start feeling so important. I replied your other comrades who partook in the tears party.. wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
DownChelsea:

He thinks before he talks or acts.

Like every other wise person would do.

Nobody called Odogwu fake

Pere is the only man that has called WhiteMoney "fake".
But guess what. The entire house calls Pere "fake"

Stay choked.

ok.

We watch grin grin

I will come back to this
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Apèrè.

No originality.
Monkey say, monkey do.

WhiteMoney is the man 'Alfa' Apèrè desperately wants to be in that house.

If I dance, you go dance.

Man's not hot at all at all.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
rainluv:

Always wailing
Kwakwakwakwa grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
[s]
Dotez:

Rude awakening will soon be upon him grin[/s]

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Giel:
The accuracy of this. Look at the time the tweet was made grin
[img]https://c./FVOj9gZGOncAAAAC/kevin-the-office.gif[/img]
Hahahahahaha

grin cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Geezeem:

Someone whose highlights happens 2 days in a week (Friday and Saturday) and powered by Kai Kai? undecided

Kikikkiki... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
rainluv:

But he is still older than Boma sad

They are actually age grades....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
DownChelsea:
Fun fact..

If Odogwu takes out his braids this evening, Pere will take his own out tomorrow afternoon.

grin grin

Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney 1.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy breeeeet
OGA but liquorose is also fixing Sammies hair. Does it mean sammie is also obsessed with your White clown?

I even overheard one housemate say he wants to fix Travis Scott style. Is that one also obsessed with your white clown?

All I observe here is you being obsessed with Pere. This is just the beginning. You go wail tire!

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.