Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,709 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4022679 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2021
The first week,they said "oh this show is interesting and I love the concept of the wildcards...."

The following week their favs started loosing fans,they started saying "oh this season of the show is the most boring bla bla bla"..

If hypocrisy was a person...

When there are signs that their favs cannot win the show,they suddenly remember that the show is boring...but when there were initial signs that their favs could win they did not keep that same energy....una go wail tire...

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Very true. Maria's face is now hollow due to hunger.

Na wa o.

Fact ..Maria face don reduce

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2021
Go inside the house and go ask them.
Uzomarrr123:
every time they say he’s cooking for house

But how come ,they all look mal nourished and bony

Saga has lost weight

Whitemoney is the only one adding weight, bloating like pig

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2021
chigirlangel:

Modified, can you help me do same… thanks

So is begging your side hustle?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2021
creolehunt:

Its simply heartwrenching for him to admit and accept the fact that Maria is no longer a contender.

This is a huge shame and I find it distressing considering she held do much promise when the show started.

That's why our parents always warned us against keeping bad friends.
Maria being up this week is one of the best things that ever happened to her in that house.
Eventually you'll know why .
Stop stalking me , it's getting creepy .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2021
Threebear:

Hopefully they take a break next year .
Too much of everything is bad.
The energy even with the viewers is low .
I know this is how they cash out, but sometimes a break is good .
I've been saying the same thing since July but white rats must agend .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2021
doyin01:
The first week,they said "oh this show is interesting and I love the concept of the wildcards...."

The following week their favs started loosing fans,they started saying "oh this season of the show is the most boring bla bla bla"..

When there are signs that their favs cannot win the show,they suddenly remember that the show is boring...but when there were initial signs that their favs could win they did not keep that same energy....una go wail tire...

Nobody said this on first week. Infact right from first week, everyone have been condemning the show but hoping it would pick up as the show progresses.

The wildcard thingy offered hope but as soon at the twist was over, the show went back to it's boring state.

Maria and pere during their stint as HOH/DHOH tried to carry the show, what did they get? Hatred which made them mellow down and the show finally went to the dogs..

This is the worst BBN show ever!

Pepperdem remains the best.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2021
scondy:

It was clear in the video....he looked down when he shook him...for someone u r just meeting....u look them in the face when shaking them.....go back and watch the video....

Pere never said they didn't shake hands....but yall will hear whatever u wanna hear anyway....

If u shake someone and they don't like u...if u r very observant...u ll feel the energy .....its not rocket science....
Delusions cry
Na bbn kaduna you de watch

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2021
cant biggy just provide this people with enough food ..see as them they hide noodles for inside closet
Is biggy broke this season ??
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Nobody said this on first week. Infact right from first week, everyone have been condemning the show but hoping it would pick up as the show progresses.

The wildcard thingy offered hope but as soon at the twist was over, the show went back to it's boring state.

Maria and pere during their stint as HOH/DHOH tried to carry the show, what did they get? Hatred which made them mellow down and the show finally went to the dogs..

White liars.
Seriously what do you expect ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2021
doyin01:
When I see posts like yours,I wonder if you people truly do watch this show or maybe your hatred for whitemoney is what has made you to type incoherent gibberish just because you want to sound smart even when the IQ cannot buy chewing stick...

Subtly or not subtly,did he put gun on their head??the confrontation that pere had with whitemoney that almost led to the fight,why didn't you keep the same energy and call pere a bully too??I guess you have sold your integrity for one carton of mimmie noodles....
embarassed cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Awwwwwwwwwnn wipe your tears,you will be alright...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2021
How is he dictating how they live, fgs,
scondy:

The real bully in there is WM however he uses a subtle approach. Only 2 pple refused to succumb to his domineering and suppressive ways...Maria and pere. That's why it has come accross like they are targeting him. They are individuals...grown adults...how can they allow an equal competitor dictate how they live, do things all just to keep projecting himself as the messiah.

After the show....all others will realize how they goofed big time on the show.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2021
God, the way you have taken up the feelings and wailing of Elites last year for me. This life, ehn
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Why are you lieing to yourself?

This repetitive wake, boring tasks and sleep cycle isn't boring to you? Can you compare this to previous seasons?

FYI, many people are moving for the organisers to take a break after this cos this season no follow.. ordinary twist last week, they couldn't even execute it well. See the way Ebuka spoilt everything on the live show after all the hype.

Many housemates aren't even there to compete. They just want to appear on live TV hoping endorsements and fans gifts will follow after. They will be shocked!

This is the most useless season ever.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2021
The fact white clowns still think their fave will win grin cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2021
Surebaba01:
cant biggy just provide this people with enough food ..see as them they hide noodles for inside closet
Is biggy broke this season ??
i heard dem collect one billion from abeg.. Where the money?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2021
Threebear:

White liars.
Seriously what do you expect ?

Nothing intellectual actually..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2021
Because most people don't like bad people when its real. They only like them in fiction
scondy:

So u know this..why do u then find it hard to understand why Pere would have people rooting for him? Yall are calling for his head just cos he made a game play...in all of this he never insulted WM once....just once...he never did...however ur so called Saint threatened to have him killed severally yet he is the victim....they removed him from the kitchen...they asked him a question with a calm voice.....yet he is the helpless victim

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2021
Saga the All Time Simp grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
This is a biased opinion, even Michael felt bad about how the housemates viewed Pere regime. From your TV, you are judging wrongly
Nobody disrespected him during his regime, I personal did not have issues with his regime until he started using it for personal vendetta. yeah, housemate could be lazy but conspiring against the only hardworking housemate to me is bad and a big turn off for me. I am not being bias, you will agree with me that he abused his office as the HOH.
even WM applauded his regime too for the few goods things he did but his antagonistic character is not worthy of emulation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2021
doyin01:

Call the names of the people you are referring to with ur full chest now
Nobody go beat you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2021
Threebear:
The fact white clowns still think their fave will win grin cheesy

Beats me!

Like why can't they see the handwriting on the wall?.. cheesy grin

Even their fake prophet whiteclown can see the handwriting and has already conceded and hoping to make the most out of the platform.. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2021
You know why he might not cook for them in real life? Because he probably has something going on in real life other than being stuck in a place 24/7. And, yeah, I know people who can do that on real life
kingjoe:
not true. .I watched an interview with tvc pere had with them.he was asked his favorite role in a movie and guess his answer A VILLAIN.
All housemate s are acting one way other.
So let's just be entertained. Of course you know in real life wm can't cook for 22 boys and girls.both his senior ones and younger ones . morning afternoon and night.its all acting.
You can argue that what one does very well in acting is his real personality.its highly debatable

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2021
When Laycon was benefitting from that same emotional Nigerians, you were quite content
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Nigerians deserve this boring show since everything about them is ruled by emotions..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
my prayer is Emma should not win HOH next week

I will just start watching UCL qualifiers

Won’t be able to stand the boredom
From that weak man
Which UCL qualifiers?

When the group stage draw is today

Qualification matches is done and dusted

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2021
mycar:

Nobody disrespected him during his regime, I personal did not have issues with his regime until he started using it for personal vendetta. yeah, housemate could be lazy but conspiring against the only hardworking housemate to me is bad and a big turn off for me. I am not being bias, you will agree with me that he abused his office as the HOH.
even WM applauded his regime too for the few goods things he did but his antagonistic character is not worthy of emulation.
How?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Demnan:
When Laycon was benefitting from that same emotional Nigerians, you were quite content
This is true though, laycon also got sentimental votes, I guess that's how Nigerians votes...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2021
Demnan:
dogs, the way you have taken up the feelings and wailing of Elites last year for me. This life, ehn
It's what it's grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
every time they say he’s cooking for house

But how come ,they all look mal nourished and bony

Saga has lost weight

Whitemoney is the only one adding weight, bloating like pig
In as much as you are obviously lying but I still have to ask , can't they cook by themselves?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2021
Saskay: I want to make breakfast for my baby boys

Emmanuel: How many are they

Saskay: 2

Me: Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2021
mycar:

So God forbids WM goes home early or is sick, the HMs will not eat? He(Pere) was trying to make them self dependent. How can you have women so lazy to cook, and cannot use their initiatives? it's saddening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2021
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.