Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,724 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4022738 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Threebear:

Lmfao
GTFoh! grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Near1:

Following the preceding weeks, only the bottom three will be displayed on Sunday. If that's the part you disagree with (the bottom 3 ranking), then we'll just have to wait till then to know who's incorrect.

I won't talk about the top three since (1) they won't show it and (2) the votes between them are so close and therefore will probably be more susceptible to change in position.

I do know that the race for 1st place has always been between Cross and Pere since Tuesday.
The way you're damn sure about your result though.

Anyway, Sunday is nearby grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MarxMike(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2021
All these "the show is boring" crew sef.. TV na your own(unless you borrow am), bills/sub na you pay(except say na your neighbor house you dey watch am), if the show no sweet you, off am or simply start your own na.. Every day boring boring, you still dey watch

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
every time they say he’s cooking for house

But how come ,they all look mal nourished and bony

Saga has lost weight

Whitemoney is the only one adding weight, bloating like pig
Simping is enough to mke someone lose weight
The guy is simping with all his life

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2021
Near1:
1st - Pere
2nd - Cross
2nd - Maria
4th - Queen
5th - Sammie
6th - JMK

Doesn't look like anything will change among the bottom 3 before tomorrow.
Pere no fit carry first for this voting no whine ursef na cross go top the chart

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
How?
Good question, when you use your office to witch-hunt your perceived enemy. I used enemy here because he categorically said so.
and to preempt your next question, he said and I quote, "WM is using cooking as his strategy and I will knock him off his game" and that happened during his tenure.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

So will Maria!!...
Person wey her one leg is in and the other is out of biggie House on her first nominations

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2021
Near1:
1st - Pere
2nd - Cross
2nd - Maria
4th - Queen
5th - Sammie
6th - JMK

fake result here and there

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Please don't put intelligent and sensei in the same sentence Na. It is an insult to all things and people intelligent
LMAO..Dat was harsh..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

So is begging your side hustle?

undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Please don't put intelligent and sensei in the same sentence Na. It is an insult to all things and people intelligent
Ewo!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Miller232:

Pere no fit carry first for this voting no whine ursef na cross go top the chart
lols. U think na all those WHITEMONEY noise go save cross.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2021
creolehunt:

Tete, one would expect you the self proclaimed intelligent one to know that there are a thousand and one reasons why one may not look you in the eye while exchanging a handshake, more so in a public space.

But then, agenda must agend. So clowning is permitted.

Whitemoney didn't only shake Pere that first day, he also hugged him with a smile on his face.

Well agenda must agend

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi99:

Like I said earlier you sound like an educated hediot grin grin

Giddem

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2021
PatientVulture:

So God forbids WM goes home early or is sick, the HMs will not eat? He(Pere) was trying to make them self dependent. How can you have women so lazy to cook, and cannot use their initiatives? it's saddening.
But you know quite well that, that wasn't his intention and by the way, he (Pere) has never selflessly helped the house, WM will cook, WM will cut their hair, WM will clean and Pere has not for once contributed selflessly to the betterment of the house, what of gym, other sections? He could have encouraged the house to always assist WM in the kitchen but no, yesterday, WM offered to pay 40 abeg naira on behalf of the housemate for the things the house have in the freezer and I still ask, what good has Pere done for the house other than getting them into trouble upon trouble. Anything Pere touches becomes dented.
Yeah, I know deep down inside you that you wouldn't wish to have somebody like Pere around you in life.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2021
mycar:

Good question, when you use your office to witch-hunt your perceived enemy. I used enemy here because he categorically said so.
and to preempt your next question, he said and I quote, "WM is using cooking as his strategy and I will knock him off his game" and that happened during his tenure.
He was trying to wake the sleeping housemates to up their game that one person is gaining upper hand , and was crucified for that. I am sure Pere would have done better with other housemates. These set of housemates just gave WM the 90m on a platter of gold.. Only Rose (because of her huge social media followers) can try

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Near1:
1st - Pere
2nd - Cross
2nd - Maria
4th - Queen
5th - Sammie
6th - JMK

Pere topping the polls cool.

This just motivated we patriots to vote aggresively.

I must exhaust all the numbers available to me angry.

Voting Pere is a neccesity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2021
ifeanyi10059:
Good morning Guys, pls which Team won Tuesday night Dano Task?
biggie is still hoarding the results like palliative cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2021
WarriAproko:
lols. U think na all those WHITEMONEY noise go save cross.
So u think cross dey go house this Sunday??
You must be sleeping maria go leave that house on Sunday before cross see this guy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
WHat is it with this APOLOGY thing?

I can apologize to you in front of everyone and still want bad things to happen to you, or I will still do bad thing(s) to you.

GENERAL PERE stay true to himself.

I am not gonna apologize to this guy (WHITEMONEY) but I will try to live and manage to understand his personality. BUT you need an apology, you're not getting it from the GENERAL. Besides Soldier don't Apologize.

And if any of you here are going to judge the General by that single act, you all need your heads examine.

PLEASE, I HAVE A QUESTION.

Did WHITEMONEY look like someone that will repeatedly keep cooking for 20 people if there is no CAMERA?

Probably not..

Neither does Pere look like someone who would intentionally intimidate a particular target if there was no camera..

Even Angel might not dress this way ALL the time if there was no camera..

Saga might not follow one single girl this much if not for camera…

ALL of them are doing something extra to stay in that house. That’s why it’s a bit strange for Pere to continuously target only one person because of their strategy. Thank goodness, he seems to have taken a chill pill anyway.. And it’s okay, if he does not want to apologise. He will only miss out on the positives that an apology can provide….

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2021
mycar:

But you know quite well that, that wasn't his intention and by the way, he (Pere) has never selflessly help the house, WM will cook, WM will cut their hair, WM will clean and Pere has not for once contributed selflessly to the betterment of the house, what of gym, other sections? He could have encouraged the house to always assist WM in the kitchen but no, yesterday, WM offered to pay 40 abeg naira on behalf of the housemate for the things the house have in the freezer and I still ask, what good has Pere don't for the house order than getting them into trouble upon trouble. Anything Pere touches become dented.
Yeah, I know deep down inside you that you wouldn't wish to have somebody like Pere around you in life.
You cannot say that to him, no one knows how Pere is offline, until you have a personal encounter with them. This is a reality show, even WM won't cook for 20 people outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
He was trying to wake the sleeping housemates to up their game that one person is gaining upper hand , and was crucified for that. I am sure Pere would have done better with other housemates. These set of housemates just gave WM the 90m on a platter of gold.. Only Rose (because of her huge social media followers) can try
He went personal with it. tried to turn housemate against the person that had been doing it selflessly. almost rewarded WM good deeds with bad reputation. calling someone's kindness strategy was bad.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2021
MamBi:

Probably not..

Neither does Pere look like someone who would intentionally intimidate a particular target if there was no camera..

Even Angel might not dress this way ALL the time if there was no camera..

Saga might not follow one single girl this much if not for camera…

ALL of them are doing something extra to stay in that house. That’s why it’s a bit strange for Pere to continuously target only one person because of their strategy. Thank goodness, he seems to have taken a chill pill anyway.. And it’s okay, if he does not want to apologise. He will only miss out on the positives that an apology can provide….
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2021
scondy:

The real bully in there is WM however he uses a subtle approach. Only 2 pple refused to succumb to his domineering and suppressive ways...Maria and pere. That's why it has come accross like they are targeting him. They are individuals...grown adults...how can they allow an equal competitor dictate how they live, do things all just to keep projecting himself as the messiah.

After the show....all others will realize how they goofed big time on the show.

When I see posts like this I remain grateful and happy that we still have mature minds here...not secondary school kids at least and online touts.

You hit d nail right in d skull!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2021
Is Pere that was trying to make them less dependent, now independent? If truly that's what he was doing, he should be cooking by now and not dependent on WM for food.. and another thing, Pere can do things for the supposed benefit of the housemates that he knows from nowhere without being called fake,, but WM is not allowed to do that?
PatientVulture:

So God forbids WM goes home early or is sick, the HMs will not eat? He(Pere) was trying to make them self dependent. How can you have women so lazy to cook, and cannot use their initiatives? it's saddening.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2021
mycar:

He went personal with it. tried to turn housemate against the person that had been doing it selflessly. almost rewarded WM good deeds with bad reputation. calling someone's kindness strategy was bad.
This is comical
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2021
Threebear:
The fact white clowns still think their fave will win grin cheesy

Sweet tears.

Cry more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2021
100naira:
This Angel de confuse me, in the house she frequently glances at the camera but when she enters the diary room she's camera shy grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin Maybe inside the house, the camera movements are more aggressive… grin grin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2021
@safarigirl & @threebear pls I don't get this, I thought they said voting is completely free this season..... who's dropping 290k to vote for their favourite again?

Threebear:

Which team Abeg?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2021
Twoclans:

This set of housemates na agbaya dem be.The only people that gave highlights have withdrawn to their shell.

This ones just came to eat and look for endorsements ,they have no business entertaining the viewers.We can all quench for all they care cheesy
grin As in eeh..

Ike gwuru....The other day whitemoney was saying if he knows the blue print to winning, he will give it to queen or yousef...grin

That his money is outside....lmao

How will person with this mindset entertain viewers.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2021
So, you are saying Pere is being fake?
babyfaceafrica:
You cannot say that to him, no one knows how Pere is offline, until you have a personal encounter with them. This is a reality show, even WM won't cook for 20 people outside

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
oh e dey sweet me for body say whitemoney haters don dey finally accept that whitemoney is the boss and he is winning the money...

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.