Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4024572 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2021
genius43:
Boma and Nini
They are vibing.... grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2021
Kayyy:

the bitterness in you guys wont reduce in many years to come, y'all just got started, yes laycon sat all through the reunion and there was no twitter trend guess why, cos everything was fine until your so called queen of highlight came to come and try to raise shoulder and was resoundingly put in her place, this was what set up the fire on social media, all of your expectations were all cut shut, the highlight y' all thought your queen was bringing, the fire she dey carrry come give laycon was doused very promptly you all had no where to run, unlike you the receipts are there go and read the thread on the reunion and the day your fave came and see how she ended fooling herself even more, on instagram and twitter the noise and praises for laycon was resounding , the bragging right of his supporters was even more elevated, your queen of highlight had nothing to give on the day, how you all come and revise this events that are not even up to 2 months and garnish with lies and all i cant comprehend, how does a a liar and a revisionist call someone else what he/she represents
Your people have been trolling Erica since the show started, posted her picture multiple times and called her mad woman multiple times UNPROVOKED yesterday, I did not see you and this composition.

I just decided to use this morning and dismantle your winner, and you lot are crying everywhere. You clearly cannot take what you dish out.

Nobody is more bitter than an Icon on this thread. I am sure the BuyPower and SupaKomando ads you have to see everyday is the reason why your people come here everyday to call Erica names. Renewed pain and bitterness every half hour.

You must be in severe pains. Winners that are in tears.

I am sure after I close the page on that disappointment, some of you will still continue trolling Erica. Erica dey for everybody. Enjoy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2021
Tatiana4u:

They are vibing.... grin

Yes they are.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2021
safarigirl:

Exactly, Mercy that I did not like during the show, but at least, when we are comparing winners, I cannot mention dada boy in the same breath as her.

I have the ability to be logical about housemates. We are not all so heavily tainted with bias, that we run away from the truth when it is time to admit it, especially with post-show clarity.

Laycon is the greatest winner

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2021
senatordave1:

You mean,faked,manipulated highlights.

K

Your opinion is valid
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2021
bisqit:
And the fakest in all ramifications.
And there she is trying to shade a top celebrity. She even did bum enhancement after giving birth having married a guy in the US.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2021
Froshloaded:

Kuku tag us cry grin grin

Consider yourselves tagged grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2021
Geezeem:

Consider yourselves tagged grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

[s] This one is still crying grin

Mr "Kidd is a BBA material"
The way you jumped on Kidd's "He's a rich kid" bandwagon is the same way you jumped on white Lion's "Cubana bandwagon". I hope the same fate doesn't befall the innocent man.

You will now start wailing "He's not meant for BBN, He's suppose to be in BB Afghanistan"
Nonsense![/s]
Coming from our resident notorious bandwagoner who’s still waiting for the first voting poll to choose a fav.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2021
Froshloaded:

Guy u still get this receipt grin grin grin grin
I kept it for moments like this cos those hoelites dey get selective amnesia gan. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2021
Una good morning oh..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

Lol. Laycon won 100 million. Released an Album with mad streaming numbers.
Lol. Did you expect him to be on a reunion shoe with those guys arguing sho snubbed who and who misled who grin grin
You want make the winner of the show come dey make noise for reunion??
Even when Erica came in the reunion, her highlight was when she tried to draw laycon out. But Alas, the dude did not indulge her. No talking point and the crase girl faded back into Oblivion.
Asking why laycon didn't reach out to her.
Saying they can't be friends, only for her to make up with him 3 days ago. Posting videos and all.
Laycon already won the show and is doing extremely well. Weeks ago, he was in the Grammy studio. Y'all should take your Ls like adults and quit disturbing us with your cries.

Is like your name is truth ooh you are speaking the plain truth
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2021
Can we just leave last season housemates out if this season's show?

Una no dey tire for this Erica and Laycon arguments?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Incase you are having selective amnesia. His win was sealed from Day 1...

Your fave no smell 20% throughout grin

You finish am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Lol @ Bba winner, that's the highest sense of delusion Laycon Bba winner? Even the Bbnaija win no pure
60% no pure?It's like your fave's madness is infecting her minions.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2021
My beautiful Nini kiss
Speak for thy servant heareth grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2021
safarigirl:

Erica was his biggest highlight,yet you just blatantly lied that he carried the show on his back.

You see how you have contradicted yourself because of your bias? What is a protagonist without an antagonist in a story?

Laycon did not carry anything on his back, his story had arc and Erica was his arc, no Erica, no biggest highlight for Laycon.

Where is the lie here? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2021
Broobembem:

Coming from our resident notorious bandwagoner who’s still waiting for the first voting poll to choose a fav.

Look at this one.

I've chosen a fave since. It's not my fault that you lack comprehension skills .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2021
safarigirl:

K

Your opinion is valid

Theres a supreme court hearing today in ondo...I wish you were there

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OlumbaOlumba: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2021
He was just all over angel
Sotey e comot him mic
lebete3000:

Wetin hin do?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Twoclans:

GBAM grin

That was also a ship even if it was a sinking or swaggering one.Ship na ship grin

My prayer this season is that the housemates do not give the viewers any ship of any nature.

I am all for it this season.

None whatsoever!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2021
senatordave1:

Laycon is the greatest winner

K

Your opinion is valid
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2021
Dannyxy:
erica didn't trend more than laycon on the show, after the show, next 5 years after the show, she will still no trend... her only highlight was laycon, not even kidd, yes or no?
Did she have any conversation on the reunion about her, except laycon saga??

Lol.. are we still arguing laycon's intelligence? Biko stick to your white money stanship before you start to loose guard this morning...

Laycon made erica on that show, laycon could have made lilo, or any girl in that house.. erica was just the lucky chosen one, know this and have your peace...
Now let’s analyze before everyone here. cheesy

Laycon’s content.

Laycon x Erica.

Erica’s content.... Erica/Laycon, Erica/Kidd, Erica/Nengi, Erica/Wathoni,

infact.... It was Erica vs the whole house .

Who and who did Laycon trend with aside Erica? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2021
Erica that should have been arrested and questioned after the disqualification for threatening to kill a fellow housemate.Mental illness pro max.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2021
Incase people have amnesia..

There is nothing special about erica, nengi was more special to think of it..

Laycon made her who she is, if laycon was with lilo, she would have been loved, and if same story played out, lilo would be the one you guys are championing now, erica would have just been the "girl" kidd had sex with, laycon gave her a saving grace..

You guys can keep denying it...
Meanwhile elites move on, your fave was just lucky to have entanglements with laycon, she was never a contender sef... ozo, nengi and dorathy were...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Nobody is actually crying for ships. We want content.

Someone picked up that narrative and spinner it..

Please may we have a list of what this content might be?

Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2021
Bi-Polar fanbase, say one thing, do the exact opposite in the next minute, move on and leave Laycon alone

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2021
Broobembem:

Now let’s analyze before everyone here. cheesy

Laycon’s content.

Laycon x Erica.

Erica’s content.... Erica/Laycon, Erica/Kidd, Erica/Nengi, Erica/Wathoni,

infact.... It was Erica vs the whole house .

Who and who did Laycon trend with aside Erica? cheesy

bro simple question, stop deviating.. without laycon, would erica be this popular?? Without erica, would laycon still have won or not?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

[s] Look at this one.

I've chosen a fave since. It's not my fault that you lack comprehension skills .[/s]
Ichie Bandwagon!!!

Choose your fav and hype him/her now, stop waiting for the first voting poll. Stop waiting after 3 weeks to start telling us how you started supporting someone from the scratch. cheesy

Notorious Bandwagoner!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Please, for those who are watching the show currently.

What is happening? Have they started rehearsing the play? Have they chosen their cast?

Help us with updates please.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Olodo24:
There was no gbas gbos last year. Even Lucy wasn't consistent with her content. The real gbas gbos was voted out first. I think this year's girls are way more active cos we have potential warriors like Tega, Angel, Maria, Rose, Arin and even Beatrice + they're all cute ...unlike last year that had just Nengi and Erica competing as the other girls were relegated to on observation crew. But Kidd alone is better than all the guys here. Kidd remains the best and biggest cruise of BBN. Kidd never denied his kind of person and he was very open minded. This year's guys are dull..... besides maybe WhiteMoney. Pere is even dulling with his good looks

Kidd was the ish! kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Dannyxy:
bro simple question, stop deviating.. without laycon, would erica be this popular?? Without erica, would laycon still have won or not?
But I’ve explained everything with that? cheesy

Can’t you see that Erica was the only person Laycon gave content with?

Isn’t it clear?

I expected you to counter with fact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.