Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,311 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:13 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4059443 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2021
Chibabe005:
Arins..hmmmm. i would rather listen to her voice than looking at her face.

her voice is far far finer than her looks in general
Its OK jarey. Nigerians are so close minded and judgemental!. She got multiple piercings, get over it abeg

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2021
Tatiana4u:

You still haven't answered my question grin
People were praying for her to be disqualified not for Laycon to win but for him to get justice for all the terrible things she did that night and for the show's integrity..

I slapped you with receipt to show you that whether whorica was disqualified or not, she never stood a chance of winning the show.
She would've dragged second with Dora.
Know this, Know peace!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2021
You are the biggest hypocrite on this thread right now. Hellites started the diss and still started ot this morning with the 'you all know now that BBN is not about rap' and similar diss, but the hypocrisy in you will not allow you see that. Shior
safarigirl:

Your people have been trolling Erica since the show started, posted her picture multiple times and called her mad woman multiple times UNPROVOKED yesterday, I did not see you and this composition.

I just decided to use this morning and dismantle your winner, and you lot are crying everywhere. You clearly cannot take what you dish out.

Nobody is more bitter than an Icon on this thread. I am sure the BuyPower and SupaKomando ads you have to see everyday is the reason why your people come here everyday to call Erica names. Renewed pain and bitterness every half hour.

You must be in severe pains. Winners that are in tears.

I am sure after I close the page on that disappointment, some of you will still continue trolling Erica. Erica dey for everybody. Enjoy.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2021
LotaTee:
Erica that should have been arrested and questioned after the disqualification for threatening to kill a fellow housemate.Mental illness pro max.

Another unlearned man talking about things he knows nothing of.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2021
genius43:

I wonder o. princess of Double Wahala.

Dumb Nini still one of the best in the game of charades in that house

Gifty and Ella
My people those years were fake
I knew Gifty wasn’t being her real self but I think she was showcasing her acting abilities. If not that I dunno why she did that, be that glaringly fake eg she made something higher than first class and denying she has half non African genes cheesy. But she was very entertaining.

Ella? I didn’t get to know her but they busted her at the Reunion. It turned out Mercy was very supportive of her hustle. Ella received a financial contribution from Mercy them and would not acknowledge it properly. When challenged she started bluffing. That’s super horrible.
They confronted her with it, and she could not counter their claims. She had entertaining potential and left before we could know her person.
Her voice lives in my heart. Stuff of heaven.

Nina was not fake at all. Not to me at least
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2021
Broobembem:

Now let’s analyze before everyone here. cheesy

Laycon’s content.

Laycon x Erica.

Erica’s content.... Erica/Laycon, Erica/Kidd, Erica/Nengi, Erica/Wathoni,

infact.... It was Erica vs the whole house .

Who and who did Laycon trend with aside Erica? cheesy

Erica was the queen of highlights!!!!
Giddem!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2021
Romanoff:
Can we just leave last season housemates out if this season's show?

Una no dey tire for this Erica and Laycon arguments?

They can't help themselves and some are kings and queens in ruling up things. Those that are still hung up on Lockdown should go and continue their bants in the Lockdown thread.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2021
mariahAngel:

The ability to speak with different accents and keep up with it doesn’t mean you’re fake, it means you can.
After all, you can’t give what you don’t have.
That I can speak Yoruba and keep up with it doesn’t change the fact that I’m Igbo.
That I am Igbo doesn’t change the fact that I know/understand and can speak Yoruba.

Na only mumu go travel go places and e no go learn anything from there.
If I travel go Spain, come learn how to speak Spanish like Spaniards, e mean say I be fake because I be Nigerian? No.
E just mean say I fit because I sabi am.
Plus, Maria na FA na, you think say na Naija accent she go use dey follow passengers talk? No nau!

Learning how to speak (languages) was also part of her training if you no know!

We need to change our mindsets about certain things.
Tú escribes muy brien

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2021
Pls people stop derailing the thread . This thread Is for BB Naija 2021 abeg....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2021
Broobembem:

But I’ve explained everything with that? cheesy

Can’t you see that Erica was the only person Laycon gave content with?

Isn’t it clear?

I expected you to counter with fact.
this one you are dancing about, you have no answer.. rest jor.. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2021
safarigirl:

Your people have been trolling Erica since the show started, posted her picture multiple times and called her mad woman multiple times UNPROVOKED yesterday, I did not see you and this composition.

I just decided to use this morning and dismantle your winner, and you lot are crying everywhere. You clearly cannot take what you dish out.

Nobody is more bitter than an Icon on this thread. I am sure the BuyPower and SupaKomando ads you have to see everyday is the reason why your people come here everyday to call Erica names. Renewed pain and bitterness every half hour.

You must be in severe pains. Winners that are in tears.

I am sure after I close the page on that disappointment, some of you will still continue trolling Erica. Erica dey for everybody. Enjoy.

Coming from you, someone that had to change username to hide her identity just to bash laycon all through last season until you were exposed, can someone tell me a more shameful act on a thread on a reality show, this is supposed to be a fun thing and someone can be so jobless to do this ?, that someone can get so interested and involved so much she had to hide identity so she can continuously bash laycon and be unnoticed until you were fished out ran away shamefully, how much low and evil can someone go and you come back this season and want to lecture people on bashing housemate , its the audacity to even come back for me, its the fact that you look into the mirror and dont see your hypocrisy for me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ccffwx: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2021
ethicallyright:

Laycon didn't play anything. Efe and Mercy were better.
People ignore that during the first and second week of last Big Brother Naija season Yoruba people started saying that the show is rigged for igbos.

Imo State indigenes had won the previous two editions successively. The narration was that it had to be a Yoruba this time.

Laycon was the chief simp of last season. He pursued Erica even when it was obvious that Kidd was fucking her. Ozo was not a simp, he felt that Nengi was playing hard to get.

Nengi was not in any sexual relationship in the house so Ozo believed he had a chance to get the pretty trophy of the house.

Erica chose Kidd when she won head of house instead of Laycon. Laycon was depressed. It was always Neo and Vee motivating and inspiring him to leave Erica alone.

Ozo chose Dorathy instead of Nengi when he won head of house. Ozo was not a simp like people said. He was the best player in the house.

Laycon should have been depicted by the media as the simp because Erica was his content.

Ozo won Friday night games, quiz competitions and was 100 times smarter and more intelligent than Laycon. Laycon would say one stupid thing and in minutes Laycon would trend on Twitter as the most intelligent housemate.

Ozo was really a fine boy expected to be a heartbreaker but was well-behaved contrary to expectations. The media didn't paint him that way. They instead painted Laycon , a simping idiot, as an intelligent musical genius who couldn't get a chick he wanted to be with because she preferred a guy with a wealthy background.

My opinion may be unpopular but I take details into consideration to make informed conclusions. Laycon won because of an "unconscious" effort to make a Yoruba housemate win.

How's so right you are! Leave Nigerians with their knack for always calling white, black.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2021
And what was Erica's highlight, please?
safarigirl:

Erica was his biggest highlight,yet you just blatantly lied that he carried the show on his back.

You see how you have contradicted yourself because of your bias? What is a protagonist without an antagonist in a story?

Laycon did not carry anything on his back, his story had arc and Erica was his arc, no Erica, no biggest highlight for Laycon.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2021
Demnan:
You are the biggest hypocrite on this thread right now. Hellites started the diss and still started ot this morning with the 'you all know now that BBN is not about rap' and similar diss, but the hypocrisy in you will not allow you see that. Shior

K

Your opinion is valid

People have been doing rubbish since the show started, but you are coming here to talk about who started it this morning.

You conveniently ignore the provocation.

Anyway, your opinion is valid, fellow hypocrite
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2021
LotaTee:
Erica that should have been arrested and questioned after the disqualification for threatening to kill a fellow housemate.Mental illness pro max.
Kidd should have sued Laycon for calling him a rapist!!!!
Awon werey!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2021
Sorry for derailing.. make una no vex...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2021
Broobembem:

Ichie Bandwagon!!!

Choose your fav and hype him/her now, stop waiting for the first voting poll. Stop waiting after 3 weeks to start telling us how you started supporting someone from the scratch. cheesy

Notorious Bandwagoner!
Start using that thing in your skull called brain. If you've been using it, you would've known that I've picked a fave..

It's not my fault you couldn't pass English waec in one sitting!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2021
Eeghe:

Gifty and Ella
My favs wey fake
I knew Gifty wasn’t being her real self but I think she was showcasing her acting abilities. If not that I dunno why she did that, be that glaringly fake eg she made something higher than first class and denying she has half non African genes cheesy. But she was very entertaining.

Ella? I didn’t get to know her but they busted her at the Reunion. It turned out Mercy was very supportive of her hustle. Ella received a financial contribution from Mercy them and would not acknowledge it properly. When challenged she started bluffing. That’s super horrible.
They confronted her with it, and she could not counter their claims. She had entering potential and left before we could know her person.
Her voice lives in my heart. Stuff of heaven.

Nina was not fake at all. Not to me at least

Nina wasn't fake.

The bone of contention here is them saying Nini in the current house being fake.

As for Ella her constant switch of accents like princess always sold her in that light. She was so bad that I forgot she was once a BBN participant
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2021
Kayyy:

Coming from you, someone that had to change username to hide her identity just to bash laycon all through last season until you were exposed, can someone tell me a more shameful act on a thread on a reality show, this is supposed to be a fun thing and someone can be so jobless to do this ?, that someone can get so interested and involved so much she had to hide identity so she can continuously bash laycon and be unnoticed until you were fished out ran away shamefully, how much low and evil can someone go and you come back this season and want to lecture people on bashing housemate , its the audacity to even come back for me, its the fact that you look into the mirror and dont see your hypocrisy for me
K

Your opinion is valid
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2021
Dannyxy:
this one you are dancing about, you have no answer.. rest jor.. grin
No, I won’t rest.

Who and who did Laycon trend with aside Erica.

If he gave Erica fame, what stopped him from giving others?

Once they start pummeling you with facts, you’ll start screaming “Rest”, same you that didn’t remember to rest when you kept dropping epistle up and down.

Who trended with Laycon aside Erica?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Incase you are having selective amnesia. His win was sealed from Day 1...

Your fave no smell 20% throughout grin

This receipt is hot oooooh
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2021
Make una go the old thread na if una want to discuss about the previous housemate
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Threebear and Akthedream.. I hail oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2021
safarigirl:

Another unlearned man talking about things he knows nothing of.
Learned one, I did not know we can go about threatening to kill other humans with no consequences. No wonder Erica took full advantage of that fact.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2021
safarigirl:

Erica wey everybody been dey wait for her to show up for reunion?

Laycon that sat down the entire Reunion looking lost? If Erica did not come, anybody for ask Laycon anything?

No highlights at all, until Erica showed up and said her piece.

You people are so disingenuous with your deceitful and delusional takes.

Erica came once and Twitter was in an uproar. Laycon came every single time, and not once was he a topic aside when Erica came.

Ka3na that was in that house 2 weeks carried Reunion on her back, the only thing Laycon came to do was remind us that Tiannah is a wack stylist with all those awful outfits she made him wear.

No highlights, just vibes and Dada

But keep deluding yourself, and enjoy Erica's multiple adverts on the show.

Lekan that was busy on climbing various music charts and gallivanting around with celebs.

Erica was a topic on BBN reunion.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2021
fergieboy:
Make una go the old thread na if una want to discuss about the previous housemate

Exactly. The mod should start banning those still dragging for lockdown on shine ya eyes.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

[s] Start using that thing in your skull called brain. If you've been using it, you would've known that I've picked a fave..

It's not my fault you couldn't pass English waec in one sitting![/s]
Bandwagoners will always find it difficult to name their fav. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Broobembem:

No, I won’t rest.

Who and who did Laycon treen with aside Erica.

If he gave Erica fame, what stopped him from giving others?

Once they start pummeling you with facts, you’ll start screaming “Rest”, same you that didn’t remember to rest when you kept dropping epistle up and down.

Who trended with Laycon aside Erica?

Vee nko?? Abi you dey whine me ni some part of laycon fans even voted for her during the last days she was up I think it was Lucy that left that week

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kidd should have sued Laycon for calling him a rapist!!!!
Awon werey!

Defamation.

Something you can actually sue for. yYu, unfortunately, cannot be sued for wishing somebody dead.

The person has to actually die or be involved in a near death situation, before arrest and questioning occurs.

I will forgive the unlearned.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Living05: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2021
Can the moderator(s) please ban any moniker that talks about last year's BBN on this thread..There is a 2020 BBN thread for God's sake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2021
safarigirl:
I just want you all to know that nobody gave Mercy her biggest highlight in that house. Na Mercy dey share highlights to other housemates, she did not have one biggest highlight.

Na she be real Queen of Highlights, unlike some other people that got story arch from being the Rejected Stone.

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2021
fergieboy:

No vex these people never get content grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.