Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4030409 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2021
safarigirl:

In Nigeria abi?

Because most of his knacks are in the UK, and na Knackademus full those places
have you lived in the UK to be so sure. Do you know what it takes to sleep with 300plus girls that are not prostitutes at such a young age except you be wizkid or Davido. Even those ones na ashi dem dey knack pass
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2021
Romanoff:
How much do these guys think they have that they are considering renting houses in Lekki and Ikoyi for 9m?
Those guys aren't poor o forget. How much be house for Lagos? 40-50m..and you think they don't have
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2021
Romanoff:
How much do these guys think they have that they are considering renting houses in Lekki and Ikoyi for 9m?
I was wondering the same thing too...they keep bragging about how many endorsements they will get when they leave the house,very boring set of housemates...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Those guys aren't poor o forget. How much be house for Lagos? 40-50m..and you think they don't have

They do have 40-50m now? Wow

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kingzfarms(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2021
Abeg who dey go house tomorrow
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
When did you become their account manager??.....they have 50m and will be extremely excited for winning 300k??....they can be comfortable but not all of them can afford 40m right now...let us call a spade a spade....forget all they say on TV,only very few of them can afford 50m right now...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Thank God for destroying that relationship between Odogwu and that poo eater aka Dubai potty

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Crixxx:

They do have 40-50m now? Wow
I said they may have. Cross is UK-based and runs some club. Pere and Boma are also US - based.. So it's possible
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2021
funpowder:
Did Saga really complain about Maria grabbing his dick?

He said(claim) so it the diary room and said it was a privilege of a life time he will tell his kids. When him and Nini get married.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Over 50 pages of Maria, Maria, Maria!!!!

Thread wey no gree move before. Maria open mouth. Thread start to dey fly

She's the show honestly. We know this, haters know this and all of una collective faves no reach. Contents back to back non-stop.

Multichoice should permit us to rename this season BBN Maria edition and Nairaland MODs should rename this thread to BBN Maria edition update.

I restan to Pakistan and Afghanistan!!!
Gbamsolutely. BBMaria grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Some people are so jobless, pronto because Angels mum defended her on IG, they ' ve started following her.They will follow anyone and anything they don't even know nada about.Some are even following Baba Ijesha.What kind of people are Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2021
clefstone:
any guy that is not a big celeb and has slept with this many girls sleeps with mostly prostitutes
You're right cos it's not easy to get laid unless it's a prostitute
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2021
Romanoff:
Without big brother.
If pere wanted to move to ikoyi, he would have done so many years ago.
Some of the guys are well to do, they are just here for fame which brings connection and connection brings deals and deals brings money.
Houses in Lagos are not more expensive than houses in Abuja or Texas and we know cross lives in Abuja and pere in Texas.
So there is nothing In ikoyi that either cross or Pere can't afford.
I don't know about boma but when it comes to having a house or renting an apartment in ikoyi. Cross and pere are more than capable.
A visit to cross's social media handle will confirm that indeed he is a Big boy even without Big brother naija.
Have you seen his kid sister? A classy big babe.

As for pere, we know he needs no introduction.
If you listen to the convo between pere and white money when Maria was trying to settle them. You will know that pere has been visiting Lagos from USA for many years now and he always hangout with celebs and some real big boys which white money mentioned their names.
Do you think people like uti that knows pere personally.
After all this you still think 9 million naira in ikoyi is a problem for pere?

Something that's not even up to 30 thousand dollars.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2021
Yousef will go far

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2021
Awinneralways:

Why do I have to have a choice between immorality and somethings else? I’d rather have a choice between two positives

I think you are seeking attention here. Hope you have received it?

okay bye undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2021
creolehunt:

Its shameful how you especially tell lies to deceive those not watching. At no point did Boma say he had sexual relations with Angel, neither has any Housemate for that matter.

Only sure exposé we have is Pere and the fingering incident. Yesterday, you mischievously denied it was Maria he was referring to as he didnt mention any name. You even shared Twitter screenshots as usual. Now that he has said it clearly that it is Maria you're trying to still rope Angel in.

Again, Maria is the only lady someone has admitted having a sexual act with. As embarrassing as it may sound to you, you have to admit that they probably took it a step further. Time shall tell.

Exactly, peddling lies just so they can present their favourite as a saint. As far as I am concerned, Angel said she has not had sex in the house and that's it. She has no reason to lie as she owns up to her shit unlike Maria who always blame things on alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Distinguish Senator,

If Boma come start to talk wetin he don use Maria bottomless pit see ehn, the show go close.

I believe Boma go use her back knack ground after the party tonight.

As for the 36yrs old pussy juice drinking failure, he go dey alright las las.

Comrade, your voice is too loud.

If you come carry megaphone nko.

Shey pèlé pèlé, pèlé kùtù

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2021
doyin01:
I was wondering the same thing too...they keep bragging about how many endorsements they will get when they leave the house,very boring set of housemates...
As in eeh..... Very boring, their mind is all in gain not in the house.... That's why they the most boring house mates.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2021
doyin01:
When did you become their account manager??.....they have 50m and will be extremely excited for winning 300k.....they can be comfortable but not all of them can afford 40m right now...let us call a spade a spade..
kiddiwaya baba na billionaire, even him come the show. You think he came to win 75 million last year? Some people just came here for fun and publicity
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2021
Beorn:
Pere body count is about 100

JMK's is 2-6. Didn't hear Angel's own.
Ashawo men full this BBN

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I said they may have. Cross is UK-based and runs some club. Pere and Boma are also US - based.. So it's possible
Its possible is different from certainty...so do not be certain about what could just be a possibility and not certain....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2021
Onyi99:

You should be hiding your face in shame

Renowned hypocrite

It is not whitemoney fault that your 36yrs old fav is an olosho grin Dubai potty

Who was mercilessly fingered by a failed military man cheesy

Jeez! shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2021
It's how whitemonkey the rejected dwarf fans are crying for me... cheesy grin

Is it because no girl fancies your white clown that y'all are hating on Maria? cheesy

Like seriously which girl in her right mind will be attracted to an ogiri smelling bleaching head?. cheesy

See how your clown has been relegated to the background as a result of the constant rejection by the females... cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2021
FIGARO00:

Comrade, your voice is too loud.

If you come carry megaphone nko..

Shey pèlé pèlé, pèlé kùtù

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
kiddiwaya baba na billionaire, even him come the show. You think he came to win 75 million last year? Some people just came here for fun and publicity
And I am telling you majority of these housemates cannot afford the 50m right now...yeah possibly after the show...but not right now....like I said earlier...there will always be exceptions...that is why I used the word "very few" and I did not mention "all"...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2021
OGdaddy:
Without big brother.
Some of the guys are well to do, they are just here for fame which brings connection and connection brings deals and deals brings money.
Houses in Lagos are not more expensive than houses in Abuja or Texas and we know cross lives in Abuja and pere in Texas.
I don't know about boma but when it comes to having a house or renting an apartment in ikoyi. Cross and pere are more than capable.
A visit to cross's social media handle will confirm that indeed he is a Big boy even without Big brother naija.

If you listen to the convo between pere and white money when Maria was trying to settle them. You will know that pere has been visiting Lagos from USA for many years now and he always hangout with celebs and some real big boys which white money mentioned their names.

Eggzactly.. Cross and Pere can comfortably buy a house in Lagos, if they want. These are not your average Nigerians

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2021
Jadentica:
It's how whitemonkey the rejected dwarf fans are crying for me... cheesy grin

Is it because no girl fancies your white clown that y'all are hating on Maria? cheesy

Like seriously which girl in her right mind will be attracted to an ogiri smelling bleaching head?. cheesy

See how your clown has been relegated to the background as a result of the constant rejection by the females... cheesy grin
O wrong na
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2021
Awinneralways:
I automatically loose respect for anyone who I meet in real life upon discovery that they watch big brother

I just do a quick calculation of such a person’s IQ and it’s usually not above 0.5

How much is your respect worth?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2021
doyin01:
And I am telling you majority of these housemates cannot afford the 50m right now...yeah possibly after the show...but not right now....like I said earlier...there will always be exceptions...that is why I used the word "very few" and I did not mention "all"...
Okay thanks for clarifying, i concur

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2021
OGdaddy:
Without big brother.

His networth according to what I read online is not more than 20k dollars. How sustainable is living in Lekki with that amount.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Eggzactly.. Cross and Pere can comfortably buy a house in Lagos, if they want. These are not your average Nigerians
Pray for me make this investment guys no change a particular option, make man enjoy Christmas, 6000% ROI is no joke
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Awinneralways: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2021
Geezeem:

I think you are seeking attention here. Hope you have received it?

okay bye undecided

Listen, I have a very very strong physical presence and donot need or want virtual attention which isn’t real to me.

There are a hundred activities I can choose to engage in right now including traveling out of the country just for fun but I choose to come on here. There is nothing I have that wasn’t given to me including the knowledge I share so I do-not intend to brag at-all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.