Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:48 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4030473 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2021
doyin01:
Its possible is different from certainty...so do not be certain about what could just be a possibility and not certain....
True
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2021
Why are they losing weight?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2021
Onyi99:
Thank God for destroying that relationship between Odogwu and that poo eater aka Dubai potty

But your odogwu Carowhite is still obsessing over her and wishing to make her his wife.

See, your odogwu houseboy is a rejected fowl no one wants for anything serious..

He's a failure in everything even in securing the woman of his choice... grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2021
Awinneralways:
I automatically loose respect for anyone who I meet in real life upon discovery that they watch big brother

I just do a quick calculation of such a person’s IQ and it’s usually not above 0.5
They are jobless people right?You cant even spell lose correctly.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osas187: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2021
Jadentica:

How is correcting a grammatical error related to comprehension?

Why una be olodo for that una fanbase?

Y'all are definitely dumbonos in that ya fanbase.
What do you expect from a fanbase leading by broomdumbdumb

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2021
teacherbim:
Gbas Gbos everywhere, it feels so good to stan an unproblematic fave.
After Laycon na Yousef❤❤
Enjoy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2021
Awinneralways:

Listen, I have a very very strong physical presence and donot need or want virtual attention which isn’t real to me.

There are a hundred activities I can choose to engage in right now including traveling out of the country just for fun but I choose to come on here. There is nothing I have that wasn’t given to me including the knowledge I share so I do-not intend to brag at-all.

SHUT UP

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2021
yunafa:
Why are they losing weight?
Google is your friend..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2021
Jadentica:
It's how whitemonkey the rejected dwarf fans are crying for me... cheesy grin

Is it because no girl fancies your white clown that y'all are hating on Maria? cheesy

Like seriously which girl in her right mind will be attracted to an ogiri smelling bleaching head?. cheesy

See how your clown has been relegated to the background as a result of the constant rejection by the females... cheesy grin

See how restless you are now grin grin

Now let be burst your bubbles
No male housemate is attracted to her with that her smelling attitude grin grin

Odogwu don't need a second hand olosho,a poo eater and the first female housemate who after been fingered merciless suddenly developed amnesia grin grin
Pere wicked sha,that guy used that his military hand to destroy that olosho 36yrs old drunk punanni grin grin

I like how she has made you hypocrites restless
Keep defending and crying at the same time

Defender of the universe grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2021
The the thieving is too much. Bb just had to ask them to take out all properties from their boxes and move to designated lockable boxes

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Jadentica:

I think she talked about Micheal fingering someone.
How is Micheal Pere and Maria?
Maria must enter the equation to garner likes na grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Onyi99:

You should be hiding your face in shame

Renowned hypocrite

It is not whitemoney fault that your 36yrs old fav is an olosho grin Dubai potty

Who was mercilessly fingered by a failed military man cheesy

Why should he hide his face?

Why should he hide his face?

Are You ashamed of your white faghort who has become the rejected burnt sacrifice of the house? cheesy

Is it because his dick is so tiny no girl wants him that you're bitter like this.

If your odogwu Carowhite had something in-between his legs, he too would have been able to finger And lay any lady of his choice, but unfortunately, he is dickless and his fans are frustrated and hating on Maria.. cheesy

Maria is not the reason why your overbleached, overbloated faghort is rejected by the girls.. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I said they may have. Cross is UK-based and runs some club. Pere and Boma are also US - based.. So it's possible

Say what you are sure of. Because they lived overseas now mean they can afford a house of 40-50m right now? As Elon Musk Haba.

Even the richest and most popular forex traders don't have houses this expensive.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Good morning WMG, Archangels, CrossNation, and Boma's 65,000 Imaginary fans...

What a beautiful Saturday morning.

This always cracks me up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2021
Onyi99:

See how restless you are now grin grin

Now let be burst your bubbles
No male housemate is attracted to her with that her smelling attitude grin grin

Odogwu don't need a second hand olosho,a poo eater and the first female housemate who after been fingered merciless suddenly developed amnesia grin grin
Pere wicked sha,that guy used that his military hand to destroy that olosho 36yrs old drunk kitten grin grin

I like how she has made you hypocrites restless
Keep defending and crying at the same time

Defender of the universe grin grin
you're very observant cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Dishonourable mentions....
Downchelshit, Tatiana4u, Stroller 9795 grin grin

Hahahaha.. cheesy grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2021
Jadentica:

But your odogwu Carowhite is still obsessing over her and wishing to make her his wife.

See, your odogwu houseboy is a rejected fowl no one wants for anything serious..

He's a failure in everything even in securing the woman of his choice... grin grin

Whose choice?

I can't even wish my worst enemy in this life to get married to that olosho

God forbid

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
It's how nobody remembers white Donkey exist again for me grin grin

Momentum don reduce. He might be reduced to a jaypaul or Yousef at this point. grin

Choi!

The buzz died down too Quick. All his fans have ported to Angel.... grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2021
Amillionnn:
The the thieving is too much. Bb just had to ask them to take out all properties from their boxes and move to designated lockable boxes
Imagine, at their age

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2021
Oasis001:
Yousef will go far

To?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2021
Romanoff:

His networth according to what I read online is not more than 20k dollars. How sustainable is living in Lekki with that amount.
And you believe that?

The teeth pere did, my doctor friend here in new York said, it's the most expensive teeth ever, I've forgotten the name he called them.

What you see as teeth in pere's mouth causes not less than 100 thousand dollars which is more than 40 million naira.
You can confirm with Google.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2021
When Liquo started reading this brief I initially thought it was provided for their bb Naira and other small items that they need to protect but then she made it out like it was heavy boxes to move all their stuff tio. In the end turns out to be small boxes. Definitely can’t fit their clothes. Lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2021
Onyi99:

Whose choose?

I can't even wish my worst enemy in this life to get married to that olosho

God forbid

But your ambassador of failure wishes he can have her with that his tiny dick.

The idiot doesn't know his level.. grin grin

Nansins and biro cover dick.. grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
And the same Dubai slut who receive 10 UAD for 6rounds was slut-shaming Angel.

What a cheap Emirate slut.

U are still hallucinating? At this time of the day? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2021
nazablossom:
Maria must enter the equation to garner likes na grin

The hustle for likes is real.

I bet they use it to build a story building... cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2021
OGdaddy:
And you believe that?

The teeth pere did, my doctor friend here in new York said, it's the most expensive teeth ever, I've forgotten the name he called them.

What you see as teeth in pere's mouth causes not less than 100 thousand dollars which is more than 40 million naira.
You can confirm with Google.

They are called veneers. And it's a relatively common surgery abroad. Good thing is, you don't need to have all the cash at hand to have it done.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2021
Amillionnn:
Some thieves parading as house mates which is an embarrassment to the show.Angel has been fingered as a culprit

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2021
Boxes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2021
Who next will she get fingered?
And by who? Time will tell.
cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Enigma2121: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2021
missuniverse:
I think

1)Pere likes Maria more than he planned to (trying not to call it love)

2)Maria likes Pere more than she intended to.

3)Pere wanted to go down with Maria

4)Maria doesn't want to go down with Pere (definitely not on national TV)

5)Maria already said she has a serious relationship outside. (she is not proud of the fingering thing and kinda feels guilty.)

6)Pere is hurt

7) If Pere had actually had sex with Maria, he would have probably been bragging about it, but he couldn't and kinda feels defeated and used.

8.) Maria doesn't trust herself with Pere which is why she is trying to stay away from him.

9)Both Maria and Pere misses each others company but pride is a limiting factor.

On a lighter note,
Maria stroked Pere's D and Pere fingered Maria. (mutual satisfaction) , but
Maria fingering herself and putting it in Pere's mouth (at his request) and Pere not getting a bj or even the actual sex seems more like a loss to Pere... So I wonder why he'is actually the one telling this story himself especially to the ladies. (shamelessly)... wouldnt that make the ladies regard him less?

Finally, Pere and Maria behaves like nollywood characters that can't stand the sight of each other but would eventually end up lovingly together.

Personally loved the Peria ship
Wish they get to talk and define their situationship
your analysis is top notch

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2021
And you will hardly find him contributing to a disrespectful conversation about a woman
babyfaceafrica:
One thing i like about Pere is that unlike most guys in the house, He respects ladies bodies a lot u will hardly see him touching them inappropriately. He does nothing without consent. If he is going home, he will go with his head high.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.