Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4003475 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4907) (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2021
Cross say No to Alcohol.

Baba is asking everyone what happened last night.

He said he had a dream last night where he was bathing and kissing Queen.

Damn! Cross just kissed Queen at the kitchen again just now in WM presence.

Bro code in the mud!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2021
badinfluence:

If saga doesn't place third on Sunday, then that pere and yousef alliance na chaff..
exactly what I was about to say. If saga is not third on Sunday then that is one useless alliance

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Saltandwater:

Don't say Nawao! Say something more cuz I don't understand the use of such a dirty lowly line about someone in a "na just talk" situation

As na Una (Marians turned Patriots) dey always understand the General, Biko expatiate o cuz that thing really vex Maria o. Who no go vex sef and she was even heavily dragged for that.

Anyways, the General is always right lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Don't waste saliva on top matter wey no concern you..

I saw that and brought it here for all to see especially those whitemonkey fans who have been relentless in claiming the fingering took place..

Me I no dey vex on top that matter o, you know why? Because Maria is waiting for Pere outside. She go clear once he comes out. No need for me to come dey drink Panadol' for headache wey Maria go still cure... So rest!

And please I'm not a Pere's fan or whatever they call themselves. I'm a full blooded Marian. Only for MARIA..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Twoclans:
Queen and pere

Abeg ohhhh

lipsrsealed

I didn't watch the pool party, these two danced? embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[s]It's going to be a "dog eat dog" with these whitemonkey fans soon.

I'm all here for it... grin cheesy...s..s.a.z .[/s]

We know you are a dog. In WMG we don't do dogs..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Mtchewwwww...

This Cross sef. This is quite annoying.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2021
Giel:

Amen. grin
No ship. No confusion grin

When Seycha, that ship with her and Seyi wanted to arise, Omo titans wan cry grin, na Tacha later still use her hand pursue the guy commot. grin

Tacha never even enter house before she begin shout.
I have a boyfriend!!!!!!

Nobody dared near her bed. Not to talk of sleeping in it.
Seyi won hoh asked her to share hoh and she refused ( after the werey girl told him to ask her sha when they both knew she would refuse) grin

I too like the babe. She knew what she went there for. She knew she was strong enough to be a solid game player on her own. No male attachment needed.

It's one of the things that made me like her and Tboss.
No men needed to play their game.

As in ehn smiley They make stanning easy. No yeye dragging between fanbases on situationship wahala. It's even double wahala if the two people you like individually decide to collabo and buy you BB-fanship headache grin ( Notable mention, Rose and Emma for me)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2021
DOptical:

Whitemoney team who also stan Saga, right?

No real Whitemoney fans dislike Nini cos she's always had Whitemoney back. Several times sef.

They actually do not like her that much. Most of them actually supported Queen and Cross over Nini ( a young lady that always stood up for WM Everytime) . With Cross that is Understandable, but Queen, her's is gum body...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2021
Queen saying she wanted to have sex yesterday. grin

WM asking her that... 'You wanted to?' grin

Although she didn't say who she wanted to have the sex with. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suyamasta(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2021
Wetin Dem put for dat drink wia A whole Cross go blank?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2021
Kinematics:

We know you are a dog. In WMG we don't do dogs..

Lame as always... grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Cross is still intoxicated! He said he can't remember a fucking thing that happened last night.

Cross issa drankard!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2021
This Queen na Bush Girl sha. grin

Say na a vein in my head was dragging.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2021
Cross gets away with a lot of S**t though .

If someone like Pere did half the things Cross has done in that house , I'm sure all hell would have been let loose.

Bbnaija fans are the biggest hypocrites .

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Piscof2000: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2021
Kacism:
I am guilty as charged... I split my vote for white money with queen. Even gave her 60percent with the belief that wm will be ok. Never again...

creolehunt:
Can't believe I ever voted for Queen.

Una eyes don dey clear, I said it here, no sharing of votes, some of us wanted to take our nose, Thank God it is a game! We go alright las las

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2021
Giel:

Nothing concern Whitemoney.
Na she dey run after Whitemoney. Na she dey force herself on Whitemoney.
Whitemoney no send am

Na Jackie b Whitemoney want.
Queen cannot make him jealous no matter what because he no send the babe in the first place, was never her man, was never interested in being her man.

If whitemoney was never jealous of Jackie b and Michael, who is Queen that he was never interested in for one single day. She no reach.

We don't know this for sure.... just saying undecided

The fact that he didn't show it, doesnt mean that he didn't feel it

In any case some people handle jealousy better than others.... not everyone is like queen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2021
Pclemenza:
Pere professing love to Maria’s pic grin

cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2021
Sydartvogue19:
it's MAMA oo
Noted! Thanks for the correction!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2021
zicoraads:
Queen saying she wanted to have sex yesterday. grin

WM asking her that... 'You wanted to?' grin

Although she didn't say who she wanted to have the sex with. undecided
A queen and more

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Twoclans:
Angel to pere~~~~ pere let me tell you something if I want you to fall for me you will fall for me cheesy

Pere ~~~~ I use God beg you please run

Awwwww.... my general

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2021
DOptical:
I sha hope Nini sneak into the top 5. She's got no strategy than being herself and I hope she sneak in.

The so called strategy sef, that's if you can play it well sef.. See Saskay that borrowed from Erica's strategy but rather playing it in Diane's way cheesy.. Lol. I recall Tuoyo, Nelson and Sir Dee with Diane of pepper dem. Thank God for Mercy's fanbase in Diane's life back then. Saskay was lucky to have one who has a fairly large fan base such as Cross but his fans are rather shipping him with any lady shippable hence her team can't have him on lock down to cloutchase with nor play the victim despite trying their best to do that. Not to mention the fact that Cross has left her with her chosen Jaypaul and has ported to Angel & Queen. Lol..

I even doubt if Nini would have been able to play any strategy to begin with because she's an open book who can't pretend. A honest stand up girl who stick out for her friends and those she perceives as weak. She's got no malicious bone in her. Free spirited and super funny. That's Nini.

That being said, Nini was decamped by several team thou. Saga team, especially in the early weeks (that was so annoying cos Nini was doing quite well before Saga came to wrap around her. He had previously been wrapping around Arin and had no game whatsoever. His team haven't stop with Nini's decamping till now), Saskay's team cos they were looking for unnecessary rival (Saskay was also dropping unnecessary agenda for them to use, ever since she noticed her love interest, Saga had eyes on Nini. Cross too. She probably still believes that Nini is the reason Saga ain't with her. I recall she mentioned Saga name in the diary room yesterday. What happened to her Jaypaul tho cheesy), Pere's team because Nini defended Whitemoney, and then Angel's team just because Nini reported what Michael stated about Angel at the executive after Maria brought up her issue with Angel.. Funny enough Nini already repeated what Michael said in front of Angel while Michael was also present there. So what's the hullabaloo about? angry Nini didn't ask Michael to say such undecided. She only reported what she heard and she already repeated it in front of them both anyway. Why the cry?

It's still a mystery that Nini is still in there. Nini knight fought a good battle tbh. She's been up twice now. I hope she clinched the top 5.

Nini is one of the realest HM ever. Like if you watch her BBN bio. She's just who she said she was... She even said she was a talkative sef.. I like Nini because she's Nini.. Never tries to sound politically correct. If there was no rule guiding utterances I'm very sure she would have told Pere she always nominated him week in week out, she's that bold. She's very blunt, but in a good way... Las Las she no even dey form fine girl sef.. Very free girl. Why Saga no go die on top that girl?? If not for Saga sef ehn almost all those guys for simp follow Nini cos she's just herself...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Liquor and this her bobo...this ship na boat, no be ship. See how they're both acting in the same space like two strangers.

The guy looks like he is wondering what he's doing here, with her.

Smh.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2021
fertilewomb:

Overconfidence will be the greatest undoing of WMG.

We believe so much that Whitemoney is unbeatable and we relax in voting

Queen is strategic, one single love she doesn't have for wm, she only wants to use him, same way she wanted to use Boma because all the housemates perceived Boma is strong.Her fan base are the most wicked set of people, there's a WhatsApp chat circulating around where they are planning to use what happened yesterday to destroy wm and steal his fans.

Thank God you realize your mistake.

As for me, any wmg on this thread sharing votes for wm and Queen when the two of them are up doesn't love wm and don't even mean well for him.

Every true WMG should be wary of Queen
it's not true, forget all those distractions. Check those spreading the rumours and confirm it. Why is it that Perias are the ones spreading the rumours of Rose topping? Reason ham na. All na strategy to make Rose look strong and demoralize WMG camp,a smart WMG should be able to see tru this. there's possibility Rose top this week as both pere and Emmanuel aren't on the list,so it's understandable but the question is can she top if Emma, Whitemoney and Pere are all up?
In all of this, Whitemoney is the only stand alone hm among them cause he's not looking forward to votes from alliance like Pere and Emmanuel fans will easily turn to Rose if need arise. Pere staying in that house till final might be to Whitemoney advantage in the long run.

Na game sha and it's not won on social Media

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mariezaza1(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2021
Onyi99:

I think you need this advice more than I do!!

Because you did worst last season so stop been a hypocrites this season!!
And i know you are now coming at me because I did not spare you last season because of Ozo grin

You are naira land number one troll or have you learnt your lessons from last season?

Don't overstress yourself for my sake too
And don't quote me again!!
Thank you!!

And to all those writhing epistle on his reply to my post you are on the same WhatsApp group!!

Hypocrites!!
Onyi please are you by any chance idoma from Benue state? Just curious.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2021
Pclemenza:
Pere professing love to Maria’s pic grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2021
Raeheemwayne:
Cross say No to Alcohol.

Baba is asking everyone what happened last night.

He said he had a dream last night where he was bathing and kissing Queen.

Damn! Cross just kissed Queen at the kitchen again just now in WM presence.

Bro code in the mud!

Cross guy no get boundaries... I dey tell people ! Forget alcohol, that who he is.. No principle that guide his actions. I hate it when people compare him to Kiddwaya. Kiddwaya was a fun guy, but that gee had principles that he lived by...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2021
Osedagal:

She will. Knights are fighting hard for her.

Tbh, I don't understand the decamping. Nini has got no malicious bone in her. Even the Pere sef, she doesn't have a problem with him, she only finds him like an annoying brother, especially after he had problem with Whitemoney. Didn't same Nini campaign for him?

She has no problem with Saga, Saskay and Angel too. I think it was Maria who brought up the issue she had with Angel at the executive and Nini chipped in with what Michael stated. She was still the same person who defended Angel by saying she guessed it's Angel's vibe and it's none of her business. She also repeated what she said in front of Angel and Michael.

Okay, she called out Angel over Queen issue because Nini was the one who stood up for Queen and had even asked Saga to go look after Queen when she felt down while Angel carried on with Boma (Queen even confirmed it in her diary session yesterday that Nini was one of the people who had been there for her) hence the reason why Nini felt surprised after seeing Angel going close to Queen after her eviction survival. However, Nini already kept it moving after saying her mind on it.

Yes, Nini is blunt and always stick up for her friends/weak. she's also funny and lively. Abegi people should let her be joor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2021
OGdaddy:
If there is one thing i respect about pere is that he sees through people.

Pere knows this is the opportunity to win Maria's heart and he knows Maria is watching so he is staying away from the Ladies in the house most especially Angel and queen.

What pere is doing is indirectly respecting maria and i can tell you Maria is watching and she will low-key be happy that pere is not disrespecting her and indeed he is sincere

one of the things guys fails to realize Is that women are big on respect,. you don't have to be rich like Davido or famous like Ronaldo, the moment you show a woman respect and honour, that woman will even reject the son of dangote and get married to you.

I am talking from personal experience.

nothing makes a woman proud than when her boyfriend or husband honours and respects her.

Except pere forks up his game, i think Maria will finally go into a relationship with him after the show. this is why i do not want pere to win the head of house game because if he does, Angel Is 100 percent the deputy he will choose and Maria wouldn't like that one bit.
obviously he is not going to choose Jackie b because of his friendship with Micheal.

This is why i respect Jackie b, i like the way she is respecting Micheal too, it's obvious she likes Micheal too but she hides her emotions but yes indeed she likes Micheal.

I know what i am about to say might not be accepted by some folks here but i will say it regardless.
whitemoney and cross are forked up guys and they have both broken the brotherly code and this is my explanation.

As a guy myself, now putting myself in Whitemoney's position, knowing fully well Micheal and Jackie B were item in the house and pere and Maria were strong item in the house.
i would never in my life tell Jackie B i want her as an item because it is clear that Micheal and her are clearly an item even though Micheal had Left the house. it's like going back behind my back to talk to my girl when you know she is my girl.

I wouldn't want to have such man as my friend.
do you think Micheal will be happy seeing this?
this goes against all brotherly code.

The other day he was saying Maria is the kind of woman he likes as a wife on camera, knowing fully well Maria is watching, niggar is indirectly shooting his shot even when he knows pere clearly loves her and they can still work things out together. There are things and words in life you shouldn't say to because it puts a question mark on your loyalty.

one thing i am big on in life is respect for my fellow man, except i don't know that a girl is in a relationship, otherwise i will never in my life shoot my shot at the girlfriend of a guy i know.

it goes against all brotherly code.

As for cross, i Just pray he doesn't get a bullet outside the house because how can you be telling NiNI you like her when you know saga is there already? he did the same thing with Maria.

you knew queen and White money has some issue and yet you are kissing queen in front of white money?

people like cross won't last long in Chicago before they will take him six feet below.

like i said, respect, honour and hustle is what i live for in my life and this is the code real men live for.

You can all see the life long friendship between Jay z and Kanye west or Jay-Z and p Diddy.

now imagine p Diddy is like cross, do you think Jay-Z will still be friends with him until now or imagine cross is Jay-Z and his friend is married to Kim Kardashian, we know cross will try to fork Kim Kardashian.

this little little things matters in life and as a Guy these are the things you should not overlook.

man must be there for his fellow man.

and lastly on Emmanuel and liquoross, you all could remember in the early stage of the show,. pere openly told liquoross in the presence of Emmanuel and other housemates that Emmanuel does not like her as much as she likes him and she should protect her heart.

well Pere saw through Emmanuel from the beginning and it is now playing out now.

instead of the young ones in the house to listen to pere's advice and take him as their big brother according to the lyrics of the official anthem that says "tomorrow i fit be your big brother"

They are ganging up against him, including liquoross and Pere really takes liquoross as his kid sister.
if only she and NiNI can take away the bias judgement and see that he meant no harm.

WMG are not taking this comment lightly because it is nothing but the undiluted truth. Smoothly written bro cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Whether you split votes or you don't, na the same Congratulation message we go send give WhiteMoney....

Stop getting too emotional, because at the end of the day, it's all a game regardless. grin

God bless WhiteMoney and Queen.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Geezeem:

A lot of people on TV, home and abroad cleanses their teeth professionally every now and then

it's not new

And has nothing to do with renal failure bleaching could cause

If you support WM, body shaming Pere should be the least of your agenda

I am bored with this talk already undecided

NEXT!!

You're so ashamed to say he bleached teeth. Hahaha
Fact still remains Clem Ohameze jnr's self esteem was out the window and still is.
How about his beast and 1 super pack having a different shade from his face?. Ever wondered what his private & public area will look like?.

Mere looking at him you can tell he is also having halitosis and that's the reason he could only lick rotten pussy juwice instead of getting a proper french kiss. I'm a WMG and I will body shame Pere as much as yall perewinkles body shame WM. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4907) (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.