Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4003426 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Giel:

Amen. grin
No ship. No confusion grin

When Seycha, that ship with her and Seyi wanted to arise, Omo titans wan cry grin, na Tacha later still use her hand pursue the guy commot. grin

Tacha never even enter house before she begin shout.
I have a boyfriend!!!!!!

Nobody dared near her bed. Not to talk of sleeping in it.
Seyi won hoh asked her to share hoh and she refused ( after the werey girl told him to ask her sha when they both knew she would refuse) grin

I too like the babe. She knew what she went there for. She knew she was strong enough to be a solid game player on her own. No male attachment needed.

It's one of the things that made me like her and Tboss.
No men needed to play their game.

For someone that supported tacha calling pere unprintable names....wonders shall never end....

Tacha ....of all people.....
Rude, crass, local , unrefined....lacks manners ....to top it all no iota of intelligence....

Mtcheeeww.....una no suppose even get mouth to criticize any hm ever..

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2021
Tbh.. Cross needs a sort of intervention. HIMYM style..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2021
Saltandwater:

As in ehn smiley They make stanning easy. No yeye dragging between fanbases on situationship wahala. It's even double wahala if the two people you like individually decide to collabo and buy you BB-fanship headache grin ( Notable mention, Rose and Emma for me)

Lol, and you have to deal with the core fanbases of Emmanuel and Liquorose hating shippers grin and in the bid to drag the shippers start dragging your other fave grin

Na wetin make me hate shipping eh.
Unnecessary confusion and unnecessary insult everywhere because of combined fanbase.
Mina nonsense just reinforced my hatred for shipping.
Titans were so focused. We knew we were for Tacha alone and we knew who Tacha's friends were (Sir Dee and Khafi) and always voted for them when they were up.
No confusion

Only problem was Seycha but we still didn't like Seyi and his fans grin we were just managing grin When Tacha cancelled him the way we pursued shippers away from the fanbase eh grin
Lmao grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2021
WhiteMoney vote splitters, ona good morning o. Day done break.

Giel, where you dey? Wear your akpola come and see something.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2021
He actually didn't get angry. He was so remorseful for days after and he apologized. Pere had Maria's consent to slap her ass and he still got slapped? Pere that went on to kiss and tell on Maria, is the respectful person? Boma that his kiss and tell were more is the respectful one? Respectfully, you don't know what you are talking about. Cross is more respectful of the women he associates with than those two you are comparing him with
Osedagal:

The thing about Cross he randomly does this things to women without them consenting verbally or non verbally... Like he got angry cos Saskay reprimanded him for spanking her butts disrespectfully, that can never be Boma or Pere. Boma, with all the shit he did with women, he had their consent a 100 %...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:51am On Sep 11, 2021
WMG make una calm down.,....This is just a game and its not dat deep....
Anybody can vote anyone he or she wishes to vote .....las las pesin wey go win go still win no mata wat....
voting does not end here.....as far as am concerned d real voters are not even making noise...
Voting to keep a Hm is diff from voting to decide a winner...
am very sure in d final WMG, Whitequeen shippers, The monarchs, even Some Angel n Cross fans will vote for Whitemoney cos the believe he has higher chance of winning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2021
badinfluence:

He's trying to get her fans' support. Isn't it obvious?

I thought he already stole them?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2021
Thatwasepic:

How your life like
He is a WM fan just stylishly calling out those who always accuse biggie of favouring WM
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2021
Demnan:
He actually didn't get angry. He was so remorseful for days after and he apologized. Pere had Maria's consent to slap her ass and he still got slapped? Pere that went on to kiss and tell on Maria, is the respectful person? Boma that his kiss and tell were more is the respectful one? Respectfully, you don't know what you are talking about. Cross is more respectful of the women he associates with than those two you are comparing him with

Cross was very angry about it. He even started avoiding Saskay until someone spoke to him about it before he went to apologize.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2021
zicoraads:
Liquor and this her bobo...this ship na boat, no be ship. See how they're both acting in the same space like two strangers.

The guy looks like he is wondering what he's doing here, with her.

Smh.
Exactly, she's the one tying herself to the guy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2021
FIGARO00:
WhiteMoney vote splitters, ona good morning o. Day done break.

Giel, where you dey? Wear your akpola come and see something.

Wrong response grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2021
DGOODLYF:
Anybody can vote anyone he or she wishes to vote .....las las pesin wey go win go still win no mata wat....
voting does not end here.....as far as am concerned d real voters are not even making noise...
am very sure in d final WMG, Whitequeen shippers, The monarchs, even Some Angel n Cross fans will vote for Whitemoney cos the believe he has higher chance of winning
Is you removing them from the finals for me.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2021
He wasn't angry. He was remorseful and it was after this he started his earnest pursuit of Saskay. And I'm waiting for your reply about the 'respectful' ones
Osedagal:

Cross was very angry about it. He even started avoiding Saskay until someone spoke to him about it before he went to apologize.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2021
Demnan:
Cross doesn't have discipline where ladies her. When it comes with respecting women, Pere is ahead. Since Maria left, He has been alone, no gum body. Cross is like 2face, father of all nation

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
You see this life ehn? E no go ever balance grin

Cross wey dem white rats save the other time dey kiss queen for where white Donkey dey..

Even if White Donkey form that he's not emotionally attached yet. It's very wrong of cross to do that to someone like white Donkey that he consider a friend. Very wrong!

Queen wey una don save thrice now too don turn Delilah. This week, una share votes sotey Liquorose top una.. grin

Always vote with sense. Some gang up voting dey backfire..

Keep it up!

And just yesterday morning Cross was judging matter for WM and Queen

kikikikikikikikiiiikikiki..... laugh wan finish me cheesy

Now queen na witch, when she gave Pere and Maria gbas gbos.... they loved her and gave her a place in white money's heart and kingdom cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2021
Geezeem:

I thought he already stole them? cool
A thief is never satisfied.. he wants the remaining 5..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2021
DGOODLYF:
I do hope some emotional supporters of my King gets to see this.

Remain Everly Blessed.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2021
Threebear:

You can now see the type of people supporting whitemoney grin grin

I no dey talk again

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Ujay01:
Cross says Pere is growing on him and he thinks Pere is misunderstood. He'll call Pere a friend... Awww

It's late! I dislike Cross already. grin

To say the truth though, Pere has a kind of personality that tends to grow on someone. You may not like him at first, but when you start observing him closely and with the way he talks and his depositions, you start liking him...

The General! cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by StiImaticOG: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nothing changed, always very aggressive and a time bomb waiting to explode,keep deceiving yourself.
if you say so, okay.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Threebear:

i mean even if they make d final ..... Majority will likely vote for Whitemoney cos of his chances of winning
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Una dey fear alliance vote abi
If pere and Yousef commot next week, forget it Liqourose will win

Leave them grin grin

Make Pere and Yousef just komot next week first grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2021
StiImaticOG:
if you say so, okay.
You'll be fine but stop fighting all the time, you are still a small boy sha I know you'll grow.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Twoclans:
Angel to pere ~~~~~ pere you better sleep and leave us alone let's be private (referring to herself and yousef) cheesy

Pere is telling yousef that the girl is holding his mumu button that he is gone.

And I like yousef ohhhhh let's this ogbanje not finish his life.

I like him too undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2021
Osedagal:

Cross guy no get boundaries... I dey tell people ! Forget alcohol, that who he is.. No principle that guide his actions. I hate it when people compare him to Kiddwaya. Kiddwaya was a fun guy, but that gee had principles that he lived by...
You're very correct!

Cross can fvck anything that wears a skirt in that house. With Cross the is Nothing like boundaries, No bro code, No principles, No whatever! provided the girl is up and willing! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Some of you here are too emotional.... grin

When Queen was hitting the drunkard called Maria left, right and centre, some of you hypocrites rally around her like a politician sharing money during his campaign.

When Queen was being dragged around by our Okro ambassador for being too clingy and suffered some humiliating episodes from Boma, some of you felt pity for her, attacked Boma and endorsed her closeness with WhiteMoney.

When Queen embarrassed our warrant officer during the pillow fight, some of you went into wild jubilation, the type that reminds me of when Nigeria Olympic Team won gold at the Atlanta 1996 football event.

Now, Queen just had a little misunderstanding with WhiteMoney, you guys are now shouting “No Vote Splitting”

Lemme ask, are you guys the handlers of WhiteMoney's SM accounts to give such orders? If you don't want to split your votes, kindly rest, don't come here to make it look as if you were the one that carried my Mazi WhiteMoney in your womb for 9 months.

So many WMG loves Queen even before her closeness to WhiteMoney, and I am one of them.

None of us at the WMG have any Identity card to show who's really the authentic followers of the King, we love him and what he does in the house.

I love WhiteMoney, Queen and Angel, these are my three faves, and when they're up, I will split the votes and satisfy my conscience while I exercise my franchise.

Thank you and God bless you.

Thank you.

Split the votes for final abeg grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2021
Lol

Cross and Angel, two of a kind

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2021
DGOODLYF:

E be like say you never enter Facebook and Twitter.
Na why you talk wetin dey bold. grin When you enter you go know why WMG dey shout. grin
You think say na only here shipping affect Money geng?

We have to shout and complain because overconfidence dey kill.
See as you talk say In the finals, who tell you say finals sure for Whitemoney? Na Whitemoney get bbn?
If money geng continues sharing votes how are we sure we will get to finals?

Also before we get to finals, Money geng want to make sure we strategize on how to win. We can't wait on or be expecting shippers and other fanbases to support us to get to the win.
No be that kind finals money geng want grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by StiImaticOG: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
You'll be fine but stop fighting all the time, you are still a small boy sha I know you'll grow.
small boy wey don reach to born you cheesy

I have suffered in this nairaland sha grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2021
Alexis11:

It's late! I dislike Cross already. grin

To say the truth though, Pere has a kind of personality that tends to grown on someone. You may not like him at first, but when you start observing him closely and with the way he talks and his depositions, you start liking him...

The General! cool
So u can't change ur mind?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2021
Osedagal:

Cross guy no get boundaries... I dey tell people ! Forget alcohol, that who he is.. No principle that guide his actions. I hate it when people compare him to Kiddwaya. Kiddwaya was a fun guy, but that gee had principles that he lived by...

Kiddwaya had principles?

Kiddwaya that will be giving Ọzọ tips with Nengi, then go and be promising Nengi trips to abroad and a good time has principles?

Abeg face your Nini in peace, and stop mentioning principles with Kidd's name. Na clear eye Kidd use dey do him own to Ozo, na why Ozo turn vigilante whenever Kidd was around Nengi.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Una dey fear alliance vote abi
If pere and Yousef commot next week, forget it Liqourose will win

Ok we've heard you.

This was also said in past seasons. We are tired of the repetition year in year out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.