Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,869 members, 7,876,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4005674 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5832) (5833) (5834) (5835) (5836) (5837) (5838) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:
Mental health don really suffer For angel mouth

Does this kid even know the meaning of mental health If I may ask ?

I am glad she won’t win bb9ja with her mental health strategy cheesy
Sentiments aside, Angel is really suffering from mental health. Examine her closely, you'd notice. I pity her though. Such a smart and intelligent girl. I think maybe her Parents/Guardians failed her.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2021
yunafa:
i heard MR NINI's family complained about big brother production team using their brother's mental heath for entertainment. why didn't MR LIQUOROSE's family do same last week? anyway, what's my own....make i comot for diary room.
What about Maria who was used as a lab rat and dumped? grin
Smh

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2021
JuicyStar:
I home say Saga eyes don open say this babe no too dey into him. After seeing the guy cry full bucket see as she dey like say nothing happen.

So after big brother tell her say she passed the task, she go come dey feel like champion. Saga see your life outside. Them give u task u vomit am give the babe. Them give the babe task, she do am without sending u.

Why would she say she saw him cry? Even Saga said he knew she would be watching him somewhere. I love the fact that she feigned ignorance about his cries and rather said he didn't search enough!

Abegi...

The funniest was his people personalising the prank cheesy. The prank was for the whole housemates, not just Saga alone! Saga should know this too grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2021
yunafa:
i heard MR NINI's family complained about big brother production team using their brother's mental heath for entertainment. why didn't MR LIQUOROSE's family do same last week? anyway, what's my own....make i comot for diary room.

It's not Nini's family but Saga's

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
Whitemoney does overacting when it comes to "not being well learned". He is conversant with many words but he deliberately pronounces wrongly and asks Angel to tell him the correct thing.

Solace
Nook and Cranny

Your fellow haters say he doesn't know anything.

Now you're saying he's pretending to "not know much"?

You guys should put your house in order. Then come back when you've all agreed on the specific agenda you want to push
cool

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

That was contracted by your sweet mama. She has good coercing skills, by the way. I just had to join the gang.

Typical ashana that has no respect for mothers. Your mother didn’t raise you well angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2021
callmemakaveli:

Sentiments aside, Angel is really suffering from mental health. Examine her closely, you'd notice. I pity her though. Such a smart and intelligent girl. I think maybe her Parents/Guardians failed her.
Thanks for your sympathy but if you really pity her,do the needful and vote for her grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2021
Oasis001:
grin

We be talk and do.
Thanks most handsome.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2021
wman:
Lol. They are examining the bag that Nini packed. Immediately they start checking th re contents, Kayode carries the camera away and focuses on sleeping housemates.

He brings the camera back after they've finished examining the bag.

Pere is so nice to Saga men. After all the backbiting.

cry
Saga doesn't deserve him

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2021
stroller9795:

You were making sense until you made it seem as if pere is a demi god who wouldn't stoop so low in having something sexual with Angel...abeg who be pere before bbnaija?
If he's all that high and mighty,what is he doing in a reality show and competing with a 21 year old girl?

I don't want to drag pere for pissing off my girl last night and hiding like the coward that he is ,so don't push me!

Yes. He is a demi god.

Yes. He will never stoop so low to have something sexual with Angel.

Asking who Pere was before BBNaija is hilarious. You should be directing that question to Angel.

Angel is for the streets and Pere won't have anything to do with her fake ass. Deal with it.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2021
Librakid:

Seriously
They forgot that he is the general with all his military training

grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2021
Twoclans:

Exactly

I knew pere was awake.....You can imagine my shock when the glass door opened .I just knew pere will burst her.

My boi did security job last night.... looking out for others while they slept grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2021
Eeghe:

Aaawww...
It is more heartwarming than funny even.
That’s a Nini who swapped him and called him all those names that made him cry meanwhile.... Chai!

Cross grew up around a lot of love, it is so obvious. I love him so much it hurts a bit.
My Xfactor.
Cross my Heart.
The video has made my day already.

This funny thing is the way people go about this thing even though they've both apologized and made up already. Have you forgotten Cross nominated Nini first and insulted her first? Like seriously?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2021
wman:
Lol. Saga admits that he's a fool. He said it with his own mouth. He said that Biggie must be tired of him.
He said that Nini's disappearance felt like death. He said it caused him trauma like his mother's death.

shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2021
KingDamzzy:

Yes. He is a demi god.

Yes. He will never stoop so low to have something sexual with Angel.

Asking who Pere was before BBNaija is hilarious. You should be directing that question to Angel.

Angel is for the streets and Pere won't have anything to do with her fake ass. Deal with it.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Angel wouldn't stoop so low to have anything sexual with your failed military grand pa whose biggest achievement in life is bbnaija and licking Maria's cum stained fingers!
If Angel is for the streets,then pere is for the creeks!
Deal with it! grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
Whitemoney overacts when it comes to "not being well learned". He is conversant with many words but he deliberately pronounces wrongly and asks Angel to tell him the correct thing.

Solace
Nook and Cranny
Lol

Wrong

Baba doesn’t know jack
He knows big big words from watching past episodes…but doesn’t know when to use them

Lolz
Solace ko Rest In Peace ni

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OMONGBALI: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
Whitemoney overacts when it comes to "not being well learned". He is conversant with many words but he deliberately pronounces wrongly and asks Angel to tell him the correct thing.

Solace
Nook and Cranny

Yeah, he definitely is.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2021
khatea:

Pere kept us awake!!!

grin
Make una no vex.... na security work him do last night, he no kee persin

He is the oldest there now.... so was looking out for others, make another persin no loss again tongue

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2021
stroller9795:

Thanks for your sympathy but if you really pity her,do the needful and vote for her grin
LOL. Wish I could, but I gave all my votes to General Pere and General Pere alone. grin Nonetheless, what Angel needs is a Re-orientation. I hope it's not too late though.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2021
stroller9795:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Angel wouldn't stoop so low to have anything sexual with your failed military grand pa whose biggest achievement in life is bbnaija and licking Maria's cum stained fingers!
Deal with it! grin

This is a reminder that WhiteMoney is the man you've chosen to hate. And Not Pere.

Just saying.. You're currently out of character

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2021
Yale9:

Your fellow haters say he doesn't know anything.

Now you're saying he's pretending to "not know much"?

You guys should put your house in order. Then come back when you've all agreed on the specific agenda you want to push
cool
I am not Team anything like some of you here.

What's my business with the hate you guys propagate.

I just type whatever I observe without any form of bias.

I have said it several times that I love some things about Whitemoney, that doesn't stop me from pointing out what I don't like about him.

You and some other guys here are fanatics and would always twist anything to favour your variety Housemate. I am not like you guys!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2021
Gentlefury:

I visualized you straining yourself mentally to work up a sweat and compose this embarrassment of what seems to be an attention-seeking comeback than a decent rebuttal.

I'm not the person on who you should project your deep anger at an obvious lack of care growing up. I'm also not to blame for your tragically absent level of comprehension. But i'm an equal-opportunity adherent and i deeply believe even special needs folks like your good self are capable of meaningful contributions so i'll indulge you with an analysis of the points in your response.

For starters, can you please itemize the points where i failed to achieve coherence? It would help me know exactly what you're on about.

And you seriously overestimate my need for validation, so i see no harm in being called a "grandpa" , owning my age and my generation, than to be a sniffing wimp of a bat like you shuffling between a whiff of the maturity many Millennials are supposed to have with your embarrassing desperation to come across as being younger than you are by acting like the cool kid with an endless supply of witty retorts. Just like you've made a mess of making a profitable meaning out of your almost 3 decades on this planet, you've once again failed at this simple task.

Check our comments and determine with even your deficient IQ who started with the name-calling and insults.

Your half-baked education is also the reason why you couldn't see that i drew 2 parallels between separate generations drawing their origins from the tail-ends of preceding generations. But like a child eager to impress his estranged dad, you just wanted to show me that you can yab!

That you earn your living in a sector doesn't mean you know anything about the human resource aspect of that sector. Let me humour you since you are most likely about to name-drop :- What's the age range of the oldest Patricia staff? What's the average age of Paystack staff? Google Nigeria? Facebook Nigeria? Centric Gateway? Tek experts? The Andela you mentioned earlier? Or general tech startups from 2016, barring the relative oldies like Interswitch and System Specs? If you can't accurately answer at least 2 of these questions then why open your putrid pie hole in the first place you this wannabe youngster?

Again, don't embarrass all the people that called you smart. Nigeria caught on to the Cryptocurrency wave, but it's still a novelty considering that it's trading dynamics are a different game from trading FX and not even one communist country has managed to exert some regulatory control on it - it disgraced even Emefiele's attempt at limitation last year, so forget your weak bragging, many people still don't know much about it, hence the need for skilled agents like Patricia. It's still a hard nut to crack, hence the reason criminals love it (ask Pankieroy), so what's with this rubbish your trying to do? Did you see me directly translate this to academic soundness or as one example of how well modern day cybercriminals stash money using knowledge of advanced fintech?

You were dismissive of my specific critique of a major aspect of Gen Z music, the SoundCloud genre, and i countered that it shouldn't even classify as coherent music, stating that Nigerian Gen Z kids were better off with superior Alte Cruise sounds and much better artists. How did this turn to a contradictory statement? Are you a truly a product of a recognized university? Are you really this mentally retrogressive in person? I shudder to think of the huge catastrophe your employer is risking by just having a primate-in-disguise like you on its payroll!!!

Your last paragraph....... really? Very anticlimactic to be honest considering you held yourself out as being an intellectually orgasmic delight, only to end up disappointing me serially like Churchill and Kpokpogri took turns in doing to Tonto( she was the baddest chick in my day, kids like you wouldn't know).

You also had to involve other innocent members of this thread that came online for a cruise only to be confronted by your foul smell, and empty ITK , having the guts to call them "Ignoramuses" whereas your brand of stupidity has been known to be legally punishable with death in some countries!!! Why did you have to waste my precious time with your pseudo-commonsense? Do you hate me that much?!!!

Oh, my God! shocked
And Jesus wept! lipsrsealed cry
You are truly not of the generation Z clan as stated. cheesy
Too much sense. When you're ready to run for president let us know. We earnestly need your kind. cheesy
RIP to your victim.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

I said same @ the quoted word ("Tranquility"wink How is it that you were thinking what I was thinking ? grin
I told him he needs to change that moniker. Heck, I even told him that he acted as the hooker, chasing me (you too I guess) around the Nairaland streets hoping to get hooked-up. So he should take my moniker, while I adopt his. We do a swap, because I stay calmly on my own, avoiding his excesses, while he stalks me as if trying to low-key know if I do hook-ups so that he could secure one. I've told him I don't, oh. He won't still listen and rest! LMAO
He is not close to being a tranquil individual, jare. Probably misinterpreted it's meaning when he came across the very word. It may have sounded " sophisticated " to his pea-brain, and so he decided it was worth the choice of a moniker.
Hoes chase after clients. Hope you get the story behind that line now.
Don't answer him further. He likes that ish. GEJ of all people...He dragged into his trolling. Such a man of peace. The real tranquil one. I even designed a project specially in his honour. grin
I call him, ' Mr. Peace '

Let me go send the guy one last missile for the day. Then I'll call it a day with regards to trolling him. He asked for it.

Hmmmm, well Nairaland has been known for producing very colourful individuals, so his non-tranquil brand of mental debauchery isn't exactly shocking. I just wish he would avoid me and go meditate or suck his thumb or something, i only lost composure because he wasn't resourceful enough to find a better meme, sticking with my dear GEJ of all people. The audacity!!! grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
I am not Team anything like some of you here.

What's my business with the hate you guys propagate.

I just type whatever I observe without any form of bias.

I have said it several times that I love some things about Whitemoney, that doesn't stop me from pointing out what I don't like about him.

You and some other guys here are fanatics and would always twist anything to favour your variety Housemate. I am not like you guys!

You'll just open mouth and be lying anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2021
callmemakaveli:

LOL. Wish I could, but I gave all my votes to General Pere and General Pere alone. grin Nonetheless, what Angel needs is a Re-orientation. I hope it's not too late though.
Well,save your pity for pere cos he'll need it on Sunday evening.
As for Angel,she'll have everything she needs after the show but I'm not so sure about pere.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Typical ashana that has no respect for mothers. Your mother didn’t raise you well angry
Why are you angry. You started it. You looked for my attention. Cheer up, Sir. smiley
Oya, I'm sorry for mentioning mummy in our games.

It's all games, right?
* Scratches head *

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Cross said I bite your Nipple
Angel said No, you pinched it.

Nipple don turn toy

Lol. Una two no well

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2021
doyin01, DownChelsea AKA Yale9, stop sharing my post. The obsession is too much. grin

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2021
callmemakaveli:

Hmmmmm
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Oh, my God! shocked
And Jesus wept! lipsrsealed cry
You are truly not of the generation Z clan as stated. cheesy
Too much sense. When you're ready to run for president let us know. We earnestly need your kind. cheesy
RIP to your victim.

Lol, to be fair i give as good as i get. The guy isn't 100% useless, he at least showed that he has DStv and internet, even though he obviously failed with fully assimilating the potential wealth of information that can be sourced from those two platforms.

He just has a lot of catching up to do and might get there someday smiley
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2021
callmemakaveli:
WhiteMoney has defeated all his haters

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2021
shasha90:
Awon werey because it is pere they are calling him intelligent because she caught nini going back into the house. If it was whitemoney now kasala for don burst with different name tags and insult....

Come Sunday biggie should evict the failed military man and replace him with angel for deceiving the camera crew

I kuku sabi biggie, you can't outsmart him without bearing the consequences.

Well, it wasn't him lipsrsealed

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5832) (5833) (5834) (5835) (5836) (5837) (5838) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.