Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4000659 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6599) (6600) (6601) (6602) (6603) (6604) (6605) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Melst: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Amya:

6 figures as in 100k abi? Yeah, with such a meagre sum they need Npower augmentation.
The entry level salary for my company exceeds that so try another method. 6 figures as in a well fed six figures and that's excluding shift allowances and other bonuses. This jibe of yours is very weak. Try harder. And I fail to see the reason for this your post aside utter show of ignorance that most of you "hand me downs" exhibit here. Someone that works for his or her own money should not belittle the efforts and handwork of others. Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lindiway22:

I tried as much as I can to ignore you on this thread but yet you want me to notice you

I thought you were intelligent after reading some of your novels but I had a re think after seeing some of your post here( I strongly believe those work were stolen)

And this will be last time I will ever reply you before you state those your childish sermons again

So as a self acclaimed smart person you actually think whitemoney is yet to sign any deal?

Some you were smarter than the rest though

Like i give two fuks what you think! Come for my Maria and i'll come for your white trash.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jadentica:

He's the most useless winner in the history of BBN.

Lol. For real. If not for this thread, I'd have forgotten who he is. He's slowly disappearing into irrelevance.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Melst:

The entry level salary for my company exceeds that so try another method. 6 figures as in a well fed six figures and that's excluding shift allowances and other bonuses. This jibe of yours is very weak. Try harder. And I fail to see the reason for this your post aside utter show of ignorance that most of you "hand me downs" exhibit here. Someone that works for his or her own money should not belittle the efforts and handwork of others. Tueh!

If they are doing well as you said, they won't be struggling for Npower 30k. Try another story.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Melst:

Alaye stop jonzing. If those people are truly well fed, they won't be too greedy as to jostle for a meagre 30k N-power palliative..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
keakwakwa everyone is avoiding Ashawo21 like a plague grin
Cross ran for his dear life! even monarchs are protecting Queen from badluck
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Awwwwnnnn.... kiss
A beautiful Archangel named her beautiful baby girl after Angel kiss kiss
Omo,this is huge!!!!!
Grow and shine my beautiful baby kiss

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
So Angel paid for a 4 bedroom duplex in Lekki while some weena is still jumping from one hotel room to another,begging for free accommodation?
Lmao!
Congratulations my baby girl kiss
Many more wins!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
The picture below is why Maria went to Dubai.

The pimping and the high class prostitution continues on a low key.

She is in Dubai for this event where many Rich men will be in Dubai to attend.

She is surely going to make lots of Money during this event where her pvsssy will be thoroughly pounded like pounded yam, not forgetting numerous anals.

Her clients have already booked her pvsssy, amongst them is a popular NIGERIA musician.
Like i said, the Dubai runs continues.

After booking, she will then come back to Nigeria then go back to Dubai again for the normal pussyyy pounding.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
Eternal pains and damnation for people wey their fav no go Dubai for one Africa music fest o.. grin grin

Make una no worry, Maria will represent una as the original winner of BBN.... grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sweetpink:
So Angel paid for a 4 bedroom duplex in Lekki while some weena is still jumping from one hotel room to another,begging for free accommodation?
Lmao!
Many more wins!!!

Awww!

Congratulations to her...It's not easy to own your own stuff!

No audio Venza stuff! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
By the way, white money has just signed the most expensive endorsement deal ever.

They are waiting to announce Next month.

Many people go choke

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Endorsement wey we never see?...

Keep dreaming!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Longsleeve: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
People are there enjoying themselves..while clowns are here arguing and comparing people that don't even know they exists.. grin

Una go still tire one day grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Longsleeve:
People are there enjoying themselves..while clowns are here arguing and comparing people that don't even know they exists.. grin

Una go still tire one day grin
Tire for where grin
Except they get something useful to do with their lives! Na frustration and joblessness dey cause am!! especially that Ashawo21servant
grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Melst: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Amya:

If they are doing well as you said, they won't be struggling for Npower 30k. Try another story.
Do you realize that some people have responsibilities while others will never forego anything free or an extra income that will not affect their daily jobs. Both of you are obviously living on the internet and have no idea of reality. The process was quite simple, online exams, they all got above 80% and were all selected. That money can take care of one responsibility for a month. Even a family of four earning over a million are not rich let alone six figures. I can't be your reasoning capacity so shift. The only reason I didn't join them was because it's against my moral ethics.

And if you two know anything about money, you'd know it's the little thousands that multiplies or accumulates to plenty. Can you easily dash someone 30k? Mtcheeew.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
CodedMafia0:
The picture below is why Maria went to Dubai.

The pimping and the high class prostitution continues on a low key.

She is in Dubai for this event where many Rich men will be in Dubai to attend.

She is surely going to make lots of Money during this event where her pvsssy will be thoroughly pounded like pounded yam, not forgetting numerous anals.

Her clients have already booked her pvsssy, amongst them is a popular NIGERIA musician.
Like i said, the Dubai runs continues.

After booking, she will then come back to Nigeria then go back to Dubai again for the normal pussyyy pounding.
Oh shut up and stop wailing!
Maria was invited by Paulo who seems to be her manager and she'll get paid!!!
She didn't win bbnaija but she's more relevant than your unmerited weena who licks ass for a living!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jadentica:
Eternal pains and damnation for people wey their fav no go Dubai for one Africa music fest o.. grin grin

Make una no worry, Maria will represent una as the original winner of BBN.... grin grin
Their tears are delicious grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jadentica:

Awww!

Congratulations to her...It's not easy to own your own stuff!

No audio Venza stuff! grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Thank you dear kiss
It's not easy to own your own space unlike their fat pig who's known for squatting in different hotels and begging for accommodation despite winning bbnaija!
Lmao!
We dont do audio Venza!!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
Melst:

Do you realize that some people have responsibilities while others will never forego anything free or an extra income that will not affect their daily jobs. Both of you are obviously living on the internet and have no idea of reality. The process was quite simple, online exams, they all got above 80% and were all selected. That money can take care of one responsibility for a month. Even a family of four earning over a million are not rich let alone six figures. I can't be your reasoning capacity so shift. The only reason I didn't join them was because it's against my moral ethics.

And if you two know anything about money, you'd know it's the little thousands that multiplies or accumulates to plenty. Can you easily dash someone 30k? Mtcheeew.
Please go to job/vacancies thread where you belong and stop disturbing us here with your 'six figures and 30k N power' debates.
Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Btw,where's playmaker aka Jason Scolari? grin
His fellow white maggots don't seem to miss him at all....chai! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FakeOrgasm: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sweetpink:

Please go to job/vacancies thread where you belong and stop disturbing us here with your 'six figures and 30k N power' debates.
Thank you.

Your posts are always hilarious. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Threebear:
Whiteclowns don't tag my name to any post when the pig wins .

For you information , my opinion about the pretentious dinosaur still stands.

Nothing has changed .

He's the worst winner in the history of the show and his percentage today will prove it.

When it comes to raw entertainment - Cross , Maria , Pere , Angel , saga etc gave us the most to talk about.

When it comes to intelligence - Liquorose , Saskay, yerins etc proved beyond doubt that they were worth it .

When it came to physical tasks : Cross , Emmanuel , Yousef , Pere liquorose etc outperformed the baboon.

The only reason that Enugu cow is walking away with the money today is because of shameless bandwagoners .

Whitemonkey will go down in the history of Bbnaija as the most undeserved winner .

I'm not sorry for anything I wrote about him and the next few months when people start wondering why they wasted their votes on him , I'll be proven right again , as always .
You were right and it's happening now... grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
FakeOrgasm:

Your posts are always hilarious. grin
grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Acidbath: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Update

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
what's our business with bb south Africa undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Melst: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sweetpink:

Thank you.
At least I have a healthy brain that can apply for and get a 6 figure paying salary while you possess a vacant one.

By the way, happy world mental health day. Sorry it's coming late. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Melst:

At least I have a healthy brain that can apply for and get a 6 figure paying salary while you possess a vacant one.

By the way, happy world mental health day. Sorry it's coming late. grin
True! that ashawo servant is useless!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sweetpink:
Btw,where's playmaker aka Jason Scolari? grin
His fellow white maggots don't seem to miss him at all....chai! grin
Ashawo worker Why are u missing him! Not everyone is jobless and lifeless to be here all day like u

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sweetpink:
Lmao!
Many more wins!!!

If you were smart, you'd realise that the cost of jumping from one hotel to another exceeds the RENT for a four bedroom duplex in lekki.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by collinometricx: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Amya:

6 figures as in 100k abi? Yeah, with such a meagre sum they need Npower augmentation.

You are very du.ll 100k is the only 6 figures you know?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Melst:

And if you two know anything about money, you'd know it's the little thousands that multiplies or accumulates to plenty.[b] Can you easily dash someone 30k? [/b]Mtcheeew.

Yes, I can, and do so easily. So I honestly can't understand why people that supposedly earn well will battle for what would otherwise benefit those that truly need it.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6599) (6600) (6601) (6602) (6603) (6604) (6605) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.