Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,248 members, 7,887,702 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4022665 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6601) (6602) (6603) (6604) (6605) (6606) (6607) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
The beautiful monarch Queen

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Whitemoney wey no go skul is now being used as a uni exam question
Chai grace is all i see

My broda go n hustle o
So dat professors go dy crack dia brain ontop ur matter
Who dey zuzu?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Valto:
oga chemist cool kpele e be like say the sit at home affect your chemist shop too grin though u sell paracetamol but this whitemoney's matter go give u serious headache oo. did Whitemoney snatch your girlfriend or did u something bad before? small small with the hate. it is not that deep! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

I love the way these housemates are supporting and loving each other

Unlike our winner , whose busy giving blow jobb here and there for more money

After e don bag 30mill

He still go Dey suck cubana prick
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Who dash monkey 30m?
If he had up to 30m,he wouldn't be begging so desperately to belong in certain money cliques!
Multichoice didn't give him up to 30m...that's why he's busy sucking dicks and licking people's feet for connections but they keep dumping his bleached fat ass after taking pictures with him!
Up till now,no brand wants to hire him!
His media engagements are poor!
No reputable management wants to sign him!
Even the celebrities that were all over him have disappeared,after using him to catch cruise!
Tueh!
What an unfortunate weena!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
mycar:
some people can't still take it in good faith that whitemoney won 2021 BBN show fair and square, even if they should repeat the show 100 times, he will still dust them 100 times, and how you subject yourself into this long lasting bondage of sadness remains a cause for concern.

Whether he signs a deal or not, he has won the show, nothing can change that and nobody can cajole him into signing any deal at a ridiculous amount.
hahaha FATALITY

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Who dash monkey 30m?
If he had up to 30m,he wouldn't be begging so desperately to belong in certain money cliques!
Multichoice didn't give him up to 30m...that's why he's busy sucking dicks and licking people's feet for connections but they keep dumping his bleached fat ass after taking pictures with him!
Up till now,no brand wants to hire him!
His media engagements are poor!
No reputable management wants to sign him!
Even the celebrities that were all over him have disappeared,after using him to catch cruise!
Tueh!
What an unfortunate weena!

Tatiana be calming down o

We don see ur one kind one kind self 4 hia
U still get mouth to dy insult fyn bobo like white
Arin sef cute pass u
Dey dia dy laff like duck wey no see food chop

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bensonezege:
Whitemoney wey no go skul is now being used as a uni exam question
Chai grace is all i see

My broda go n hustle o
So dat professors go dy crack dia brain ontop ur matter
Who dey zuzu?
Na you dey zuzu! cheesy
Maria,Niyi and Pere didn't win bbnaija but they were mentioned in an exam question even before your unmerited weena!
Deal with it!

NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA
Department: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Course Title: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING I

SECTION A
1. Miss Maria one of the recently evicted Housemates of BBN season 6. immediately travelled back to Dubai where she actively does business of realtor services: only to discover that her manager Niyi has embezzled $4 Million from her business money. Consequently, she sacked the manager and employed Pere who had first class in business administration from university of Lagos. Considering the way things are happening negatively, she needed to know her cash position with regard to her business and so wanted the new manager to prepare her updated 3 months cash budget for the month of March, April and May. The opening cash balance on the 10 of January was expected to be 4100,000. The sales budgeted was as follows:

January $120,000
February $100,000
March $50,000
April $75,000
May $90,000
Records show that debtors settle according to the following pattern.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bensonezege:
Tatiana be calming down o

We don see ur one kind one kind self 4 hia
U still get mouth to dy insult fyn bobo like white
Arin sef cute pass u
Dey dia dy laff like duck wey no see food chop

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You wish!!!!
If White maggot is fine(according to you) then I wonder what you look like!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You wish!!!!
If White maggot is fine(according to you) then I wonder what you look like!
yea keep wondering wit dt ur lion shape cos daz all u can do

Arin go still floor u anytime anyday grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bensonezege:

Cry more cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
See they kind of endorsement Whitemoney is getting

Unizik don sign am

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Pere be making us proud and getting gifts and money here n dere

Without sucking dickk up n down like our winner

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
See they kind of endorsement Whitemoney is getting

Unizik don sign am

grin
Lmao!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
White rats no get bragging rights. A so called weening fanbase. Them wan dey use exam questions brag. See wetin lack of bragging rights don cause. LMAO!

Maria that left 5th week even appeared as the first name in that same exam but Marians no see am as bragging rights.

Mumu white rats bring am come here dey celebrate am like endorsement grin

Bandwagon will only make you win BBN, they can't make you win in real life. That's the story of white monkey and white rats right now. That's why they are picking crumbs up and down just to feel better.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Success waits 4 no man
You either chase it or you kip being lazy n hating on those who did

D bar kips multiplying o

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
White rats no get bragging rights. A so called weening fanbase. Them wan dey use exam questions brag. See wetin lack of bragging rights don cause. LMAO!

Maria that left 5th week even appeared as the first name in that same exam but Marians no see am as bragging rights.

Bandwagon will only make you win BBN, they can't make you win in real life. That's the story of white monkey and white rats right now. That's why they are picking crumbs up and down just to feel better.
Men fight the battle and women tell the story.
you forget to add the post below you in the win
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bensonezege:

grin grin grin Finishing !!! u wicked

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
See as real woman set come fresh like yoghurt grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 6:41am On Oct 22, 2021
Bensonezege:
Success waits 4 no man
You either chase it or you kip being lazy n hating on those who did

D bar kips multiplying o

He’s spending it on hotel and service apartment

Even car rental for all him walka walka

See proof !

That a very expensive car rental company

That white Range Rover ,you Ave been seeing Whitemoney ride on Instagram will go for nothing less than 100k per day

So 1.7 will easily finish
This lifestyle is not easy to keep up

Kudos to Angel and saskay that secured apartment

Not jumping from one expensive hotel to another with rental cars

This is not hate ,someone advise Whitemoney,he’s not acting like Igbo man

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 6:48am On Oct 22, 2021
Pinklygul:
It may seem as though BBmzansi will take over BBN on 198
They should just bring back BBA abeg
Yes o

I need me those sexy big ass mzansi girls …

On a flip side , it gonna be bad market for these latest BBN graduates especially Whitemoney coz Fans / viewers attention will be shifted so quick if they air the new BBA almost immediately after this last one

I almost don even forget saga and nini self , na yesterday I even remember say yerins go this BIG brother

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2021
But the way Whitemoney take Dey sideline Queen and nini especially “Queen“

Forget , E Dey pain !

But we move , lesson learnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2021
oga go open shop

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
But the way Whitemoney take Dey sideline Queen and nini especially “Queen“

Forget , E Dey pain !

But we move , lesson learnt
White monkey is a big snake, all those things he was saying was just an act. For the camera
His fellow donkey fans are gullible.

Well the overbleached he goat will soon fade

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2021
Maria and Pere finally follows each other on Instagram

Angel also follows Liquorose back on Instagram

Omo this year housemates na peace ambassadors ooo

No need for reunion sef

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2021
Teddybliss:
Maria and Pere finally follows each other on Instagram

Angel also follows Liquorose back on Instagram

Omo this year housemates na peace ambassadors ooo

No need for reunion sef

That shameless ashawo21 just like her servant here would do anything for cheap attention and still go beef u for back!!
No be she go dey feed white money prick outside here with that same mouth wey she take trash am just few days before they came out of the show
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jayjay32: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2021
I was expecting Whitemoney to cut all of the housemates off especially the ones that were hostile towards him after the show but he is doing the opposite which means kindness and forgiveness are truly his real character for those that were doubting him during the show.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jayjay32: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2021
I also like how Whitemoney is not rushing to sign any kind of cheap deals just so he can say he has gotten endorsements.

He is the biggest star of this year’s BBNaija and so he should go for only the best and biggest brands such as Guinness etc.

And he is the only one who have gotten true connections with the big boys among all other houses.

Was expecting cross to get the same connections but he is just playing around

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2021
Jayjay32:
I also like how Whitemoney is not rushing to sign any kind of cheap deals just so he can say he has gotten endorsements.

He is the biggest star of this year’s BBNaija and so he should go for only the best and biggest brands such as Guinness etc.

And he is the only one who have gotten true connections with the big boys among all other houses.

Was expecting cross to get the same connections but he is just playing around
Talking about cheap endorsement

UNIZIK just signed Whitemoney

Well, I’m happy for him

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2021
Pinklygul:
It may seem as though BBmzansi will take over BBN on 198
They should just bring back BBA abeg
Are they showing it in Nigeria? Asked one of their top staff he said no cos dem dey fear Lai and Buhari. The content is too raw.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Who wins a show because he shouts who dey breeet all the time?Where is the substance in that?Then they should just be holding the show for 4 weeks and then close it since the winner is already known from week 2.No point wasting all that weeks on inanities.And he is that funny?Bandwagoners have spoilt the shoe for the organizers. The organizers are even saying they dont really like the bandwagon effect and it's kinda having a negative effect on the show. But a lot of Nigerians arent emotionally mature to sit down and objectively watch the show for weeks,ignore the noise around them,before carefully choosing who to support.They choose the easy way out. Theress no where else in the world in the history of Big brother where winners are selected that early,especially when the person isn't that deserving. That's why I find BBAmerica,allstars and co more interesting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
Wentworthorg:
Who wins a show because he shouts who dey breeet all the time?Where is the substance in that?Then they should just be holding the show for 4 weeks and then close it since the winner is already known from week 2.No point wasting all that weeks on inanities.And he is that funny?Bandwagoners have spoilt the shoe for the organizers. The organizers are even saying they dont really like the bandwagon effect and it's kinda having a negative effect on the show. But a lot of Nigerians arent emotionally mature to sit down and objectively watch the show for weeks,ignore the noise around them,before carefully choosing who to support.They choose the easy way out. Theress no where else in the world in the history of Big brother where winners are selected that early,especially when the person isn't that deserving. That's why I find BBAmerica,allstars and co more interesting
You haven't watched BBAmerica before. Just forming. Y'all are pissed because your boring faves didn't win the show. All of the HMs think WM is deserving to win, but you jobless fans think otherwise. Now you bring BBAmerica into the picture so we can all now to you. When the fact remains that you don't even know any cast or HMs of the BBA. On which channel did you watch it?
Always forming what you're not.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
JaroMan:

You haven't watched BBAmerica before. Just forming. Y'all are pissed because your boring faves didn't win the show. All of the HMs think WM is deserving to win, but you jobless fans think otherwise. Now you bring BBAmerica into the picture so we can all now to you. When the fact remains that you don't even know any cast or HMs of the BBA. On which channel did you watch it?
Always forming what you're not.
Look at this stupid one.What do you know about me for you to be claiming that claim?Do you know me offline?Whats my business with you.Was I even talking to you?Who needs to prove anything to anyone offline?You just displayed your utter foolishness here.

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6601) (6602) (6603) (6604) (6605) (6606) (6607) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.