Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura (15426 Views)

Sallah: Buhari Says Lockdown Measures Will Not Be Longer Than Necessary / Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) / Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by eneyoduke(m): 6:18am On Jul 21, 2021
Won't there reject it, then ask him to provide job and not cow
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by Kuginzi: 6:23am On Jul 21, 2021
Nice one presidio! May God guard and guide you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by jaggabban: 6:26am On Jul 21, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

I hate Buhari
you hate buhari
we hate buhari

a useless bastard burukutu guzzling old terrorist eating away his sagged blockus with ram while his children terrorists are killing and sacking villages in Benue.

may God punish all his supporters and may endless bandits ravage his people.
may his supporters never know peace both online and offline.
all this and more I pray in Jesus name amen.
Thunder scatter Buhari.
thunder scatter Aisha.
thunder scatter zarah
thunder scatter Yusuf
Amen amin asee iseee angry
U funny gaaan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by TheCOAS: 6:31am On Jul 21, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

I hate Buhari
you hate buhari
we hate buhari

a useless bastard burukutu guzzling old terrorist eating away his sagged blockus with ram while his children terrorists are killing and sacking villages in Benue.

Thunder scatter Buhari.
thunder scatter Aisha.
thunder scatter zarah
thunder scatter Yusuf

This one go soon run mad o...who get rope abeg

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by aribisala0(m): 6:36am On Jul 21, 2021
Aufbauh:
That's one of the benefits serving in the President home town.

Most of these online critics of this gesture wished they were part of this group.
I thinkthey wish to be the ones donating rather than receiving

as the bible says ..... grin
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by Ekg911(m): 6:36am On Jul 21, 2021
This people no know wetin dey happen, instead u people to ask for jobs
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by mu2sa2: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This boy, why are you still using the [f] on your moniker ehn
He's a spoiled brat.
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by Tinubuadvocate: 6:52am On Jul 21, 2021
[[s]quote author=FarahAideed post=103921118]Buhari is clearly living above his means [/quote][/s] you are a confirmed wailer hypocrite your drug dealer brother killed 300k you don't condemn him.now the president shared the gift from what he hot from his followers to corps member you are here complain.
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by Tinubuadvocate: 6:53am On Jul 21, 2021
[[s]quote author=AchalugoNwa post=103923631] angry

I hate Buhari
you hate buhari
we hate buhari

Thunder scatter Buhari.
thunder scatter Aisha.
thunder scatter zarah
thunder scatter Yusuf
Amen amin asee iseee angry[/quote][/s] You are so mean.
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by kindlyheart: 6:54am On Jul 21, 2021
see well fattened cows
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by vibre: 7:05am On Jul 21, 2021
There must be cows involved one way or the other.
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by Generalwoodz(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2021
The two best places to serve as a corps member now due to stomach infrastructure is Daura, Buhari's home town and OBA cubana's village.
Advice any prospective corper that loves food to work their way to these places
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by luvsalamat1991(m): 7:12am On Jul 21, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

I hate Buhari
you hate buhari
we hate buhari

Thunder scatter Buhari.
thunder scatter Aisha.
thunder scatter zarah
thunder scatter Yusuf
What you wish his supporter,him and his family will be yours and your family by the grace of whatever you believe and practise.

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by Chinny024(f): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2021
Is this jubilation in their faces for 1million or for the cow and rice?.....Meanwhile, Ghanaian youths preferred good job opportunity to stomach enterprise.
I am disappointed!!!
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by marvel2011(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

I hate Buhari
you hate buhari
we hate buhari

Thunder scatter Buhari.
thunder scatter Aisha.
thunder scatter zarah
thunder scatter Yusuf
It doesn't work that way

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by Harmattan123(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2021
In Ghana, they rejected this type of offer n demanded for job.......
Nigeria nysc collected it with gladness......
Oh My Gosh!!!!!!
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by billyG(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2021
See how cow fat pass average Nigerians.....so d rest of majority of Nigeria should stab to death cry cry
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by billyG(m): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2021
See how cow fat pass average Nigerians.....so d rest of majority of Nigeria should starve to death cry cry
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by Boatswain: 7:53am On Jul 21, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

I hate Buhari
you hate buhari
we hate buhari

Thunder scatter Buhari.
thunder scatter Aisha.
thunder scatter zarah
thunder scatter Yusuf

So much hate for a man that doesn't know that you exist? You get time and energy to waste on top one person o

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by udemzyudex(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2021
This one wan make us believe say he no dey thief money, #1m kill am there.
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2021
N1M to share how much, five five hundred naira?? Abeg make we hear word
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by seyz91(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2021
cheesy
Jerryherd:

He borrowed loan from China to get the cows and rice
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by seyz91(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2021
cheesy
jawalis:
Wow. A whole cow, omg.
What a compassionate, caring and loving president we have in Nigeria. A cow that is valued more than 10 citizens donated just like that even with additional 1m. What a great achievement by our president. This is worth a National budget if you ask me. May God continue to bless president Buhari the same way he’s blessing Nigerians.

BUHARI TILL 2035.
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by seyz91(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Mtchewww!

Nonsense!

Benefits ko, advantave ni undecided
Aufbauh:
That's one of the benefits serving in the President home town.

Most of these online critics of this gesture wished they were part of this group.
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by AerialMapper: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2021
Ghanaian youth- Returns all the rice to politicians and chants that they want jobs instead

Nigerian youth Corp members- jubilates and sings the national anthem for the president over the donation forgetting that in a few months time, they’ll be jobless
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by ensamy(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2021
He didn't give anything to Obi Cubana's Mother burial. Ok
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by Okoroawusa: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by 2023NaijaVoter: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2021
nice one!
it beats having to eat bushmeat and snakes. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiora Okonkwo: Everybody In Anambra Is Talking About Zenith Labour Party Now / Anambra Police And Military Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen, Cattles / RMAFC Denies Salary Increase For Tinubu, Govs, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.