Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura (15425 Views)

Sallah: Buhari Says Lockdown Measures Will Not Be Longer Than Necessary / Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) / Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by Godisfaithful: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2021
An ordinary business owner will donates more than that. President terror…
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by Femmymcox(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin grin grin
jawalis:
Wow. A whole cow, omg.
What a compassionate, caring and loving president we have in Nigeria. A cow that is valued more than 10 citizens donated just like that even with additional 1m. What a great achievement by our president. This is worth a National budget if you ask me. May God continue to bless president Buhari the same way he’s blessing Nigerians.

BUHARI TILL 2035.
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by poweredcom(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
At least 20k go reach everybody hand
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by smartNerd: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
“You learn more from failure than from success.
Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” —
Unknown
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by lildush(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
How can a president donate just 1million Naira. To all corp members in daura? Wat is 1million naira? Dis man is wicked.. he did not want anyone to get anything in life... Na waooo
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

I hate Buhari
you hate buhari
we hate buhari

a useless bastard burukutu guzzling old terrorist eating away his sagged blockus with ram while his children terrorists are killing and sacking villages in Benue.

may God punish all his supporters and may endless bandits ravage his people.
may his supporters never know peace both online and offline.
all this and more I pray in Jesus name amen.
Thunder scatter Buhari.
thunder scatter Aisha.
thunder scatter zarah
thunder scatter Yusuf
Amen amin asee iseee angry
... Frustration , Hypertension and Stroke .........Loading grin
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by Sunday2021: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

I hate Buhari
you hate buhari
we hate buhari

a useless bastard burukutu guzzling old terrorist eating away his sagged blockus with ram while his children terrorists are killing and sacking villages in Benue.

may God punish all his supporters and may endless bandits ravage his people.
may his supporters never know peace both online and offline.
all this and more I pray in Jesus name amen.
Thunder scatter Buhari.
thunder scatter Aisha.
thunder scatter zarah
thunder scatter Yusuf
Amen amin asee iseee angry
prostitutes never love anybody, so iam not surprised.
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by cardoctor(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
Wow.
Re: Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura by EndSARS77: 4:59am On Jul 24, 2021
Aufbauh:
That's one of the benefits serving in the President home town.

Most of these online critics of this gesture wished they were part of this group.
I don't know if you counted the number of corpers in that photo? The highest each person will get is N20,000. The person(s) that brought them (and gave them the opportunity) to see buhari, will take the lion's share of the N1 million

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia-Ukraine War: Nigeria Ready To Fill Natural Gas Gap In Europe – Buhari / Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat / Osita Chidoka Joins Anambra Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.