Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,492 members, 7,908,373 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:15 AM

4 Surefire Sales Strategies That Will Never Fail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Surefire Sales Strategies That Will Never Fail (116 Views)

One Business Venture That Will Never Fail / 5 Businesses That Never Fail / If You Follow These Steps In Starting Your New Business - You Will Never Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Surefire Sales Strategies That Will Never Fail by Timo01(m): 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
The following Sales Strategies has always proven to work for me without fail. I am going to discuss them in this post.

1. Trying to Sell to a Stranger doesn't always work. Trying to sell to a stranger is like seeing a very beautiful and elegant lady for the first time and trying to propose to her. Does it work? Of course, the answer is NO.

The reason why most people are not making adequate sales they should is that they are trying to sell to strangers. The stranger does not know you and even if he likes the product, trust has become a very strong barrier that he will not be able to pay for the service or product you are selling.

A lot of people post their products on Facebook groups, come and buy this come and buy that. Most of them are counterproductive because the people you are trying to sell to, are also afraid of you. They are afraid that the product may not work as advertised or worse of it you may block them after paying for the product.

I have come to understand that a lot of people are damn scared to click on links on social media. That is also a result of a lack of trust. If someone knows you and trusts you clicking on a link you post won't be a problem.

So if you want to make a sale try and build a relationship with your prospect first. Device a means of getting to know each other. That is what we call relationship. When he has known you, buying from you becomes very easy.

This is one of my strongest strategies. It has always worked for me. I am still using this strategy and I will continue to use it.

This information has always been reserved for my subscribers, but you are privileged to have access to it today.

I am going to discuss #2, #3 and #4 and other important business tips with my subscribers.

It doesn't cost you anything for you to subscribe today. But very soon you will have to pay before you can gain access.

[Gain access for Free Today][https://digitalnaij.com/business-tips]

(1) (Reply)

Wechat Available For Sale / Your Brand Essence Speaks Louder Than Voice. Learn More / DAAR Communications Grows Profit After Tax By 106.9% To N36M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.