Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,449 members, 7,911,101 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:54 AM

Clarifying IELTS Renewal For PNP - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Clarifying IELTS Renewal For PNP (243 Views)

All Provincial Nominee (pnp) Hopefuls / US Initiates ‘no-interview’ Visa Renewal For Nigerians / Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clarifying IELTS Renewal For PNP by Folasuarez: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2021
Dear all,

This is a call for help and clarity. My IELTS expires Oct 2021. My family has received letter of advice to apply via Manitoba PNP route. The process takes 4-6 months before I enter the Federal pool by which time my IELTS would have expired. Do I need to write new IELTS exam now or I wouldn’t need to resubmit same for Federal since I already provided the current IELTS to the PNP board.

Thanks in advance for your guidance.
Re: Clarifying IELTS Renewal For PNP by ednut1(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2021
Folasuarez:
Dear all,

This is a call for help and clarity. My IELTS expires Oct 2021. My family has received letter of advice to apply via Manitoba PNP route. The process takes 4-6 months before I enter the Federal pool by which time my IELTS would have expired. Do I need to write new IELTS exam now or I wouldn’t need to resubmit same for Federal since I already provided the current IELTS to the PNP board.

Thanks in advance for your guidance.
you need to rewrite to be able to submit when you enter federal pool

(1) (Reply)

Is It Still Safe To Travel With Luxury Buses To North? / What To Expect Comming To Britain Subscribe Pls / CHRISTMAS TRAGEDY: Seven Dead, Seven Injured In Ogun Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.