Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

Is It Still Safe To Travel With Luxury Buses To North? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Still Safe To Travel With Luxury Buses To North? (237 Views)

Luxury Buses Banned In Kano State As Traders Lament / 10 Luxury Buses Impounded, 150 Passengers Arrested In Lagos (pic) / LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Still Safe To Travel With Luxury Buses To North? by TheOldGods: 10:08am On Oct 10, 2021
I am planning to travel to abuja, I could use plane, but the last time I tried I almost died because I hate heights. I want to use Abc bus, but im scared of this unknown gun men and Fulani attackers etc. I want to know how free and safe to travel to Abuja.

Are people still traveling to Abuja with bus?

I don't want to get scared with rumours, of people saying it's very risky, so getting information from the right people who recently traveled through bus can help people reading all this scary news about how dangerous it is to travel, to maybe have peace of mind or know there actually risk using a bus now..

Mod please front page, as there a lot of people scared and don't know if they should use bus to travel
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel With Luxury Buses To North? by YeyeGbami: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2021
Risky, risky, yes your body risky.

Manage the plane if money no be problem.

[img]https://c./hAya0Zd_j78AAAAC/dancing-davido.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel With Luxury Buses To North? by TheOldGods: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Risky, risky, yes your body risky.

Manage the plane if money no be problem.

[img]https://c./hAya0Zd_j78AAAAC/dancing-davido.gif[/img]
how risky is it? Have you traveled with road and got attacked. I don't want to just get scared because of what the media and news are carrying while at the end it may all be false

(1) (Reply)

Budapest Hungary, English-speaking Kindergarten / My Scholarship Quest / Getting A Transfer To Ghana And Continue Working Or Resign And Move To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.