Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Got Entangled In An Open Marriage But Jealousy Is Tearing Me Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Entangled In An Open Marriage But Jealousy Is Tearing Me Up (833 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

I Got Entangled In An Open Marriage But Jealousy Is Tearing Me Up by Loveandromance: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
It started about a year ago. This lady (lets call her Gloria) was employed to work in our company. When she resumed with us, it was obvious that she could not do the job. I don’t know how she was selected but within the first two weeks, it was very clear to everyone that she did not know what she was doing.

From afar, I watched how she struggled with her job. I felt sorry for her. So, I went to her and asked her if she needed help. She just burst into tears. I then promised to help her learn the job very quickly.

So for the next couple of weeks, I was like her mentor, putting her through the job. She was a fast learner …thank God. In between showing her how to do the work, we gisted a little sometimes. I found out that she was referred by her uncle for the job, who is friends with our MD..cos there was no way she could have qualified for this job by the normal standards.

I also got to know that she was engaged to be married. I had no intention of getting involved with her but having worked together, we became close naturally. Sometimes, we took same transport home after work. Sometimes, she would order same Uber for us. The Uber would drop me off cos my place was closer and take her home.

Sometimes, I saw that our colleagues jokingly called me her office husband but she always made it clear that she was engaged and there was nothing between us. I was her go-to for anything in the office and she was happy that I always had her back.

After like 4 month after, she ordered an Uber to take us home after work one day. We started the journey and she was like, hmm..one of these days, she will come and know where I stay. I was like, ah…will your fiancé not object…she said no…that her fiancé trusts her and he is not the jealous type.

As a matter of fact, as we journeyed, it began to rain and when I got to my place, she said she would like to come in and know my place that night. I was like, oh but when will you get home, she said no worries…she will get another Uber. So, she got down from the Uber with me to my place.

On getting to my place, I showed her my apartment and she was like, wont you invite me in? I looked at her…with questioning eyes and she asked me if I don’t want her to come in or if my girlfriend will nto allow it. I told her I don’t have a girlfriend, so she came in. She liked my apartment and complimented the way it was furnished.

Next she asked if I wont offer her a drink. I told her I am a bachelor, I did not store anything in the house. She strolled into my kitchen and saw a cartoon of noodles. She offered to make me noodles. So, I ran out to a shop in my street to buy eggs and sardine for the noodles.

By the time I returned, she was in the kitchen making preparations. I thought she just wanted to make a quick dinner for us,eat and go. But after she made the noodles, which was veyr delicious…she made no move to leave. Infact…she cleaned up the dishes and asked if its ok if she spends a little time chatting with me. I said but its getting late and she was like…if she cant find an Uber, she can spend the night.

My eyes popped wide open. I now understood what she really wanted. So, I relaxed and we got chatting and she said she really wanted to thank me for putting her through at work. I said no problem. She asked to use the bathroom and I showed her. Next thing she returned from the bathroom in Nothing but her underwear (bra and pants) I was confused.

This lady who was supposed to be engaged started to kiss me and do all kinds of crazy thing. I went along cos I was by this time going crazy from what she was doing to me. Then shocking, as things went further,…I found out that she was a virgin. I stopped and told her I could not do it. I told her to keep it for her fiancé.

Then she told me she was indeed keeping it for her fiancé but they are having issues cos she found out that he cheated on her. So, clearly, she wanted revenge. I tried to talk sense into her but she said she would rather give her virginity to me for all I done for her …that I have been like a very good friend and saved her job. I told her this was too much to say thank you but this girl, virgin or not…knew how to do things to my manhood and I lost the debate.

Read More

https://tiktalkhub.com/i-got-entangled-in-an-open-marriage-but-jealousy-is-tearing-me-up/24/07/2021/
Re: I Got Entangled In An Open Marriage But Jealousy Is Tearing Me Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:43am On Jul 26, 2021
yeye bloggers.... dey wait for us on the other side of the BS link...we are coming!

What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do It Better Abi Letter? / How To Bleep: Rule 1 / What Can I Do