Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,716 members, 7,918,210 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:00 AM

Where Do I Belong?: Discover The Secret Of How And Where To Get Wealthy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Do I Belong?: Discover The Secret Of How And Where To Get Wealthy (480 Views)

The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. / Where Do I Belong?: Discover The Secret Of How And Where To Get Wealthy / Discover The Hidden Secret Of Resume Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Belong?: Discover The Secret Of How And Where To Get Wealthy by mmachii: 6:54pm On May 13, 2011
Hi, Discover the secret of the system used by wealthy enterprenuers, and find yourself out of been BOSS around, Fear of been sacked, stress of changing jobs.
It is happening here in Lagos tomorrow 14/05/2011, time is 3pm.

Interested persons should send their names and phone number to my mobile line (08068684034)on or before 12 pm tomorrow Sat, 14/05/11 for details and address of the venue.

(1) (Reply)

Project Manager Needed / Study In Australia And New Zealand / Vancancy! Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.