Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,042 members, 7,949,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail (1140 Views)

How Many Years Did Nnamdi Kanu Spend Behind Bars / Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer / WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by Tinubuadvocate: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
So you are ignorant right.
BKayy:

Ignorance is a disease. You could have used Google if you don't know when he started.
He started as the leader of IPOB in 2012. His radio station was on air but Buhari's administration made him more popular when they took over.
Ask questions if you don't know
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by Danjikanbauchi: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun.
small pikin. You find trouble they give it to you back you start to call mod, bayarben banza kwolokwolo
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by BanyXchi: 4:20am On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Why kanu not start his agitation during Jonathan administration?
hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike / Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others / Anambra 1st Son - 100 % Of Musliims Are Boko Haram Terrorists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.