Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,609 members, 7,979,050 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:16 PM

Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) (3063 Views)

Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram / Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures / Abia To Probe Orji Kalu's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by aljharem3: 8:35am On May 14, 2011
J12:

No matter the reason. They are all a disgrace.

hmm okay

think currently, the ohaneze and pdp igbos have to apologise to the igbo nation

if this is truly a miscalculation, then this is very sad and they have to apologise
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 14, 2011
alj_harem:

hmmmmm

Yes. . So they should stop blaming yoruba as if they are the architect of their misfortunes besides we are talking about a few yoruba pdp members that are pulling this kind on stunt of the ibos.nawao
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by aljharem3: 8:43am On May 14, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Yes. . So they should stop blaming yoruba as if they are the architect of their misfortunes besides we are talking about a few yoruba pdp members that are pulling this kind on stunt of the ibos.nawao

and the igbos there did not talk hmmmmm

i strongly believe something is going on undecided
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Nobody: 9:00am On May 14, 2011
alj_harem:

hmm okay

think currently, the ohaneze and pdp igbos have to apologise to the igbo nation

if this is truly a miscalculation, then this is very sad and they have to apologise
Apologise? Haha! They would never do that. They would still insist that they are right. Bunch of eejits.
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 14, 2011
alj_harem:

and the igbos there did not talk hmmmmm

i strongly believe something is going on undecided

Nothing happened. . .the ibo leaders are not just strong enough to present their case.all they cared about is money,money and money.
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by bkbabe97y(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2011
All I saw was the continued jealousy against the Yorubas. Read the article again.

Why they always gotta blame they problems against the Yorubas is what I still dont understand.
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Nobody: 9:29am On May 14, 2011
the problem wit most of you (igbo n yoruba) is short-sight, selfishness n paranoia.what is wrong wit any of d positions offered to both sides? after all d clamour for a south-south presidency during obj tenure, he gave us a vp n we were derided that obj has made a fool of us.we didnt reject the 'lame duck' position, we took it.now dont come at me that we he knew yaradua will die as no one knows the future.btw, there's nothing that says a SE or MB presidency is not tenable after a GEJ administration
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 14, 2011
careytommy:

the problem wit most of you (igbo n yoruba) is short-sight, selfishness n paranoia.what is wrong wit any of d positions offered to both sides? after all d clamour for a south-south presidency during obj tenure, he gave us a vp n we were derided that obj has made a fool of us.we didnt reject the 'lame duck' position, we took it.now dont come at me that we he knew yaradua will die as no one knows the future.btw, there's nothing that says a SE or MB presidency is not tenable after a GEJ administration

And today,SS has produced a president.
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by gernded(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2011
greateros:

Good for us!
We go hear nwii for GEJ hand! when i was preaching it to my people that Gen. Buhari's government will favour the igbos more than GEJ or any PDP government my people called me names! They went as far as calling me almajiri, efulefu and all other rubbish names!

I am a full born Igbo man with full traditional title in anambra state - what children will stand on roof top to see, i Ichie Aku-elo 1 gburugburu will see it squatting!

Based on past experiences and other situations suffered by the Igbos which i witnessed first hand, i arrived at a conclusion that Buhari's government will not only favour the igbos immensely, but will bring them closer to the Presidency come 2015! But ndigbo siri na nkita onwu ne gbu anaghi anu isi nsi!

My dear this is just the beginning of GEJ administration and the Igbos have done what the need to do if the PDP did not give them the speaker-ship no problem but GEJ will be better than BUHARI 100% , so do not mention that Igbo hater at all, and as for the write up from KALU who give him mouth to voice out about Igbo affair he contributed to our failure , this KALU stole the whole money from abia state with his family and make aba the most dirty and worst place on earth after stealing the money meant for the people of the East, KALU SHOULD BE CAREFUL.

now as it stands, Igbos will not smell the corridors of power in the next 30 years! Ohaneze and the igbos at large will so regret voting GEJ in the next four years!

Actually, for now i worry more about the security of life and property of my people resident in other part of the Nigerian states cause am 100% sure GEJ cannot guarantee that for them! Ndi igbo siri na onye aghobu ka agbaa! Ka chineke mezie okwu!

Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by dayokanu(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2011
I keep mentioning that Orji Uzor kalu is a necesary Politician in the SE just like Tinubu is in the SW,

Good write up from one of my favourite Igbo Politician
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by dustydee: 10:24am On May 14, 2011
What happened when the position of the senate president was zoned to the SE?
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by ak47mann(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2011
Yorubas dont worry is too early for igbo lost. money money money who no like money ok stay at home don'twork but what i can see Yorubas and Nigerian in general are greedy bastards corruption means they all worship money nonsense some people don't think b4 they talk if your tribe don't like money why is people like bode bankole obasanjo all money hungry thieves cool cool coolwe hav BIG things coming our way don't worry my bigoted boys embarassed your mouth will be sealed soon lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Rhino5dm: 10:41am On May 14, 2011
^^ Is that enough reason for selling FAKE drugs, kidnapping, MONEY rituals and pros*itution?
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by asorocker: 10:57am On May 14, 2011
Please beware of OUK (orji uzor kalu)
What legacies did he leave in Abia.
Someone that made his mother a Goddess.

As for igbos , be patient with GEJ,
An internatinal Airport and a regional gas hub is better than the post of a speaker. Because it will impact on the average igbo.
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Rhino5dm: 11:05am On May 14, 2011
^^ What makes you think jagun jagun Baba Iyabo will allow those project to see the light of the day? Just asking. . .

Quit illusion and face reality. You guys fvck'up!
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 14, 2011
dustydee:

What happened when the position of the senate president was zoned to the SE?

They produced world class thievies senate presidents.from Enwerem okadigbo,Pius,Wabara even Ken sef no too pure like that.
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by ak47mann(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^^ Is that enough reason for selling FAKE drugs, kidnapping, MONEY rituals and pros*itution?
your EDO STATE are champion on that go to Italy tongue tongue
money rituals go to Ibadan ritualist plenty there cool
they kidnap your oba just two months ago grin grin is he bk yet embarassed embarassed only 5 ijaw boys did that job why the whole village scatter aahh we no Yorubas are carwords cheesy cheesy
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Rhino5dm: 11:24am On May 14, 2011
No explanation of FAKE drugs?

Complete your foolishness Sir! Damn! Am enjoying your stuupidity. cheesy cheesy cheesy

ak47mann:

your EDO STATE are champion on that go to Italy tongue tongue
they kidnap your oba just two months ago grin grin is he bk yet embarassed embarassed only 5 ijaw boys did that job why the whole village scatter aahh we no Yorubas are carwords cheesy cheesy
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 14, 2011
I'm sure the guy will tell you that Onitsha under-bridge ; the heaquarters of fake drugs as acknowledged by Dora is situated in Edo state ?
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by ak47mann(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I'm sure the guy will tell you that Onitsha under-bridge ; the heaquarters of fake drugs as acknowledged by Dora is situated in Edo state ?
na me tell Italian men/govt say make Nigeria government hold their EDO womenoooo cus they plenty for their side now is buy one get one free tongue tongue they don't deport tire still they still dey troop in no retreat no surrender grin grin YOU DON WATCH GLAMORE GIRLS VIDEO GO GET AM U GO SEE NAIJA FILM undecided
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Rhino5dm: 11:55am On May 14, 2011
^^ so your initial explanation was base on Nigerian film you watched shocked shocked shocked

Twalle! How does it feel to be a mooroon?
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by ak47mann(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^^ so your initial explanation was base on Nigerian film you watched shocked shocked shocked

Twalle! How does it feel to be a mooroon?
joker it was on BBC new and aljezera tongue :Pglamour girls film really talk about wetin EDO girls they do for italo cheesy
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Dotman01(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2011
ak47mann:

. . oponu ayirada. . .na 4 where u hear say ijaw bois kidnap oba for ibadan.
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by ektbear: 12:38pm On May 14, 2011
Interesting analysis. But I guess he has incentive to upset the old power base in the SE, since this furthers his own interest.
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by ak47mann(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2011
Dotman01:

. . oponu ayirada. . .na 4 where u hear say ijaw bois kidnap oba for ibadan.
no be ibadan na ondo shocked shocked tongue grin
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Rhino5dm: 12:52pm On May 14, 2011
^^ keep on watching and making refrence to Nigerian movies.

Heck! You might be an actor one day.
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by dempeople(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2011
Orji Kalu said he was traumatised by the ongoings with the political horse-trading. I share this trauma. That a major ethnic group within Nigeria can be politically reduced to begging for crumbs from the table is really an eye-opener for our various so-called leaders to see the writing on the wall. This One Nigeria project is better negotiated from the region using APGA as a platform.

The aspect that pains me the most is the so-called brotherly love we always render to our Ijaw/SS neighbours which always hurts us in the end. This should open the eyes of Ndigbo to the fact that no matter how much we tend to love our neighbours, they inherently hate us with a passion.

How did Igbo get themselves into this mess? This question has become necessary in order to be able to locate the crux of the matter. [size=13pt]The problem dates back to the time of the great Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe as ceremonial president. He devoted his time and energy to the unity of Nigeria and paid little attention to the welfare of his own people.[/size] This deviated sharply from the approach the sagacious Obafemi Awolowo adopted. The place of prominence Yoruba occupy in Nigeria is traceable to the visionary leadership Awo offered them.

This is what historians often forget. Zik paid little attention to Ndigbo and instead, was all too involved in the Nigerian project. I still very much doubt his love for Ndigbo. Akanu Ibiam takes that place. I believe Ndigbo are much taken to Ibiam than Azikiwe. Azikiwe was no Igbo hero.

I do not want to be misunderstood: Dr. Azikiwe was a great man, nationalistic and patriotic, but he was too trusting and pan-Nigerian.    
I am appalled by the way Igbo are being treated after the elections, having stood in the forefront of the campaign to elect Jonathan President. I am certain many Igbo feel the same way. The burden of the whole thing will rest squarely on Igbo leaders that championed the cause of Jonathan’s Presidency. How would they be seen by the majority of Igbo that trusted them and voted for Jonathan? In fact, it will be better for them to fight it out by ensuring that Igbo get one of the juicy national offices at stake. Anything in the contrary will not be acceptable to our people.

I think they already know the score. Its all written in the air for them to see. They can even smell the disgrace in the air. No one should remind them about the ridicule they face. They already know that.
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by vinooh: 1:13pm On May 14, 2011
anytread here in nairaland about igbo will definitely cover many pages,people especially yorubas love igbos too much wahooo
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by vinooh: 1:35pm On May 14, 2011
dayokanu:

I keep mentioning that Orji Uzor kalu is a necesary Politician in the SE just like Tinubu is in the SW,

Good write up from one of my favourite Igbo Politician
bros, igbos are missing orj in pdp
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by aljharem3: 1:47pm On May 14, 2011
dem_people:

Orji Kalu said he was traumatised by the ongoings with the political horse-trading. I share this trauma. That a major ethnic group within Nigeria can be politically reduced to begging for crumbs from the table is really an eye-opener for our various so-called leaders to see the writing on the wall. This One Nigeria project is better negotiated from the region using APGA as a platform.

The aspect that pains me the most is the so-called brotherly love we always render to our Ijaw/SS neighbours which always hurts us in the end. This should open the eyes of Ndigbo to the fact that no matter how much we tend to love our neighbours, they inherently hate us with a passion.

This is what historians often forget. Zik paid little attention to Ndigbo and instead, was all too involved in the Nigerian project. I still very much doubt his love for Ndigbo. Akanu Ibiam takes that place. I believe Ndigbo are much taken to Ibiam than Azikiwe. Azikiwe was no Igbo hero.

I think they already know the score. Its all written in the air for them to see. They can even smell the disgrace in the air. No one should remind them about the ridicule they face. They already know that.

them people, i think we still still need kalu whether we like it or not

currently he is needed
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by EzeUche2(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2011
I was about to spew fire on this thread, because I was mentioned with OUK, but I agree with everything he says.

It is a pity this man, had so much potential. The man is brilliant, but we know what power does to a man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAAKISS Election: RIVPOLY C.S.O Beaten To A Pulp (PIX UPDATED) / DSS Set To Loose Body Guard Protection Unit To Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps! / Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.