Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) (3043 Views)

Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram / Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures / Abia To Probe Orji Kalu's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by aljharem3: 2:09pm On May 14, 2011
EzeUche_:

I was about to spew fire on this thread, because I was mentioned with OUK, but I agree with everything he says.

It is a pity this man, had so much potential. The man is brilliant, but we know what power does to a man.

i have been waiting for you

ezeuche, i really do not understand why you dislike the man

yes he did nothing for abia but he has forsight

if he was made powerful, today we would not be in this mess

i don't know the game jonathan and ohaneze are playing but kalu is the way follow

i acknolegbe that his message tally's with urs but the only thing is that u do not like the man undecided
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by EzeUche2(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2011
^^^
Come to Abia and you will see why I dislike this man. He hails from my political zone, but he did nothing.

The Ndigbo do not celebrate political thieves. . .

He does have a brilliant mind, but if he actually cared about the Ndigbo, he would have improved the state.
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by dayokanu(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2011
If OUK was around OBJ wouldnt have been taking the current crop of Igbo politicians for a ride.

I really didnt follow his performance in Abia but only one thing stood out for me.

He countered OBJ and was a thorn in his flesh. It was only him and Tinubu that didnt bend down to OBJ thats why they are my favourite.

He made sure PDP didnt win his state, He delivered his state to his party PPA which is another Tinubu-like achievement and a huge fork-you to the PDP.

I think of the current crop of Ibo politicians he is the one who was the skill to navigate the Naija political terrain

Do you think Tinubu was stellar in Lagos? But we realize his worth in fighting the PDP monster.

Only if Tinubu and OUK were in the same party
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by henry101(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2011
dayokanu:

If OUK was around OBJ wouldnt have been taking the current crop of Igbo politicians for a ride.

I really didnt follow his performance in Abia but only one thing stood out for me.

He countered OBJ and was a thorn in his flesh. It was only him and Tinubu that didnt bend down to OBJ thats why they are my favourite.

He made sure PDP didnt win his state, He delivered his state to his party PPA which is another Tinubu-like achievement and a huge fork-you to the PDP.

I think of the current crop of Ibo politicians he is the one who was the skill to navigate the Naija political terrain

Do you think Tinubu was stellar in Lagos? But we realize his worth in fighting the PDP monster.

Only if Tinubu and OUK were in the same party

I actually enjoyed the bashing OBJ received from these two men from 2003-2007,
An interesting era,
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by sirjec(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2011
In all these, let us remember under the premise GEJ contested for the presidency in the face of the zoning arrangement. He contested to finish Yar'Adua's tenure and hence I never expected the Yar'Adua's time zoning arrangemet to change. Let us think about this from a different point of view. GEJ said he'll be going for only One Term to complete Yar'Adua's tenure. Why are we looking at this as a new and different tenure entirely. All we need to do is to try and strenghten ourselve for 2015 when the power is supposed to come to the East. Please and please, sentiment is not good. We have all the time now to involve ourselves in political arithmetics that will actaulise Igbo presidency 2015.

All I need from Ohaneze and other Igbo leaders is to strategize and prepare a candidate for 2015 instead of making enmity with people. If we project our course well, even children in the womb from every tribe will support us (Igbos) in 2015 but we must support GEJ government no matter what though we must remain focussed.
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by ak47mann(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2011
orji kalu is a criminal look at his state he did nothing just embezzled money,aba is very dirty angry angry he got good ideas but his was born with a criminal mind sad embarassed
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by aljharem3: 8:39pm On May 14, 2011
ak47mann:

orji kalu is a criminal look at his state he did nothing just embezzled money,aba is very dirty angry angry he got good ideas but his was born with a criminal mind sad embarassed

whether he is a criminal or not, he is still need in aligbo
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Ngwakwe: 9:11pm On May 14, 2011
I hail from Aba, precisely Ogbor (Hill) (Ngwa) and I worked for Unilever Nigeria Plc Aba as the time Orji Uzor Kalu was Governor.

Without controversy OUK did the following while in office.

1. Constructed and renovated up to 85% of all roads in Aba.
2. Free education for 8 years of his tenure including free adult education with supplies of educational materials for free in schools while mandating school heads not to impose any levy on students without obtaining permission from Government.
3. Built housing estates in the Capital for civil servants.
4. Paid workers as at when due
5. Supported Enyimba International football to historic performance.
6. Built Ohabiam Electronics Market
7. Floated many skill acquisition programmes. Etc

I was at Ngwa Road one day as it was raining in Aba when the inhabitants started pouring at their refuses into the drainage and I marvelled. Then I shouted blame Government when the drainage blocks.

If you are from Abia State and what I have written above are lies please disprove them with facts.

I am not OUK's fan and will not be until he separates from his evil mother.
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by dayokanu(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2011
Ngwakwe:

I hail from Aba, precisely Ogbor (Hill) (Ngwa) and I worked for Unilever Nigeria Plc Aba as the time Orji Uzor Kalu was Governor.

2. Free education for 8 years of his tenure including free adult education with supplies of educational materials for free in schools while mandating school heads not to impose any levy on students without obtaining permission from Government.

I was at Ngwa Road one day as it was raining in Aba when the inhabitants started pouring at their refuses into the drainage and I marvelled. Then I shouted blame Government when the drainage blocks.

If you are from Abia State and what I have written above are lies please disprove them with facts.

Thank you bros. I admit I didnt know much about OUK's performance but I admire his anti-OBj position
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by aljharem3: 9:17pm On May 14, 2011
Ngwakwe:

thank you

so what do u think of the topic
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Ngwakwe: 9:51pm On May 14, 2011
Orji Kalu as a person without his mothers influence is an Igbo leader that is outstanding any time any day.

For your information, he is the one that challenged PDP statesmen when there were high level political killings in Nigeria when he called them blood sucking vampires, remember his problem with PDP and  Tony Anneni.

When OBJ collaborated with some South East Governors to massacre MASSOB members in their states, it was Orji Kalu that confronted them to stop such barbaric acts.
When PDP thugs were after Tinibu's life he found succour by running to Orji for safety and advice.
When Anambra was on fire when Uba and OBJ wanted to run the state dry when all odds were against Ngige, Orji stood by him visiting him on regular bases and advice him to engage on people oriented service as they were only last resort to save him when in trouble which they (masses) did during his fake impeachment.

When Orji was about to be impeached during his first tenure, it was students and market women that besieged the State assembly and scottled their plan due to how good he was to them
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by aljharem3: 10:47pm On May 14, 2011
Ngwakwe:

Orji Kalu as a person without his mothers influence is an Igbo leader that is outstanding any time any day.

For your information, he is the one that challenged PDP statesmen when there were high level political killings in Nigeria when he called them blood sucking vampires, remember his problem with PDP and  Tony Anneni.

When OBJ collaborated with some South East Governors to massacre MASSOB members in their states, it was Orji Kalu that confronted them to stop such barbaric acts.
When PDP thugs were after Tinibu's life he found succour by running to Orji for safety and advice.
When Anambra was on fire when Uba and OBJ wanted to run the state dry when all odds were against Ngige, Orji stood by him visiting him on regular bases and advice him to engage on people oriented service as they were only last resort to save him when in trouble which they (masses) did during his fake impeachment.

When Orji was about to be impeached during his first tenure, it was students and market women that besieged the State assembly and scottled their plan due to how good he was to them

i have not been to abia before but if all you mentioned is true then why do people still hate him

yes, we know his mother is this and that, but we igbos need a leader fast in this forest called Nigeria

when i was reading his views on the current event yesterday, i was so sad and happy

1.) i was sad because it hurts me to my bone how we have been reduce to this in nigeria ( i mean begging for national position)

and i was happy because I can see a potential igbo leader in him

i also loved his views on the current situation in nigeria

i think this is the only igbo man that has the chance of repersenting us in the national stage

the rest are just naive and thieves.
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 14, 2011
Please remove yourself ASAP. And let's find out.

If Igbos cant stand on their own in their own land, how will they help anybody else? Politically, Igbos are not even worth it. Economically, they'll do anything for money. Wonder what Biafra will be with every Igbo try to sell each other their fake items. Fake drugs, fake car parts, fake electronics etc. They'll still do anything to cross into a Yorubaland for success. Is anyone stopping Igbos from leaving the North and SW?

Even in Lagos where Igbo population is supposedly high (contradicted by voting pop/registered pop), Igbos have no say. Even in Abuja where their popl is big, they're still worthless. They cant leave Lagos even if they want to because that's where it is. Numbers with no influence, worthless.
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by vicenzo(m): 12:32am On May 15, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

If Igbos cant stand on their own in their own land, how will they help anybody else? Politically, Igbos are not even worth it. Economically, they'll do anything for money. Wonder what Biafra will be with every Igbo try to sell each other their fake items. Fake drugs, fake car parts, fake electronics etc. They'll still do anything to cross into a Yorubaland for success. Is anyone stopping Igbos from leaving the North and SW?

Even in Lagos where Igbo population is supposedly high (contradicted by voting pop/registered pop), Igbos have no say. Even in Abuja where their popl is big, they're still worthless. They cant leave Lagos even if they want to because that's where it is. Numbers with no influence, worthless.

You are a stoopid,fvcked up,yorobaeiu bi.tch
My advice is that you should get married and raise kids,that way,you will have less time to exhibit your fooly here.
Miserable yorobaieu spinster,mkpi,atulu,nkita,ekwensu kpo gi oku. angry
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by ak47mann(m): 12:47am On May 15, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

shocked shocked shocked shocked so you are that stupid this woman don kolo at your age you still arguing with young men on NL you need a man/toy to help you take out your frustration on igbo men cus somebody talk say anyway is too late now you don see your monopause so na middle age crisis don set in undecided undecided
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Ngwakwe: 6:59am On May 15, 2011
The Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) is still worthless since its inception because it is headed and controlled by Yorubas. No strict monitoring, no added value what a shame that sub standard goods are still imported into Nigeria.

Dora Akunyele locked up Onicha Drug Market for months to enforce standard hence "prophets are not recognised in their home town" she "lost" to Ngige.

When I was Chief Electrical Engineer Of TURA Leonamaed International Limited. SON chairman Ade-somebody came instead of inspection asap the quality of soap, machines etc. They were only negotiating how fat their sent off packages will be
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Ngwakwe: 7:16am On May 15, 2011
@Ileke-Idi
This thread is a constructive one tell us what you know about individual easterners who aspire to rule Nigeria.

Whenever and wherever you see any brainstorming thread about Easterners you purposefully come on to change the topic and you do it with intention of diverting and uselessing the thread.

Man am sorry for people that fall for you.

Lets talk about Orji Kalu's leadership qualities, his foresights and shortfalls. Lets continue no diversion to tribalism
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by Nugwax(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2011
@Ngwakwe
The Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) is still worthless since its inception because it is headed and controlled by Yorubas. No strict monitoring, no added value what a shame that sub standard goods are still imported into Nigeria.

Dora Akunyele locked up Onicha Drug Market for months to enforce standard hence "prophets are not recognised in their home town" she "lost" to Ngige.

When I was Chief Electrical Engineer Of TURA Leonamaed International Limited. SON chairman Ade-somebody came instead of inspection asap the quality of soap, machines etc. They were only negotiating how fat their sent off packages will be

The current SON Boss (Director General) is Dr Joseph Odumodu, He took over in February this year from Dr John Ndanusa Akanya who is from Kogi state. He was the DG from 2001 to 2011 (two terms of 5 year each) http://nigerianheroes.org/akanya.htm http://www.sononline.org/main/
http://www.necea-ng.com/confirmed-speakers/65-dr-john-n-akanya-oon-.html

In order not to derail this thread I wont go into reasons why SON is under performing but I will only say it has nothing to do with the tribe of those in the helm of affairs at SON.
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by aljharem3: 5:18pm On May 15, 2011
Nugwax:

@Ngwakwe
The current SON Boss (Director General) is Dr Joseph Odumodu, He took over in February this year from Dr John Ndanusa Akanya who is from Kogi state. He was the DG from 2001 to 2011 (two terms of 5 year each) http://nigerianheroes.org/akanya.htm http://www.sononline.org/main/
http://www.necea-ng.com/confirmed-speakers/65-dr-john-n-akanya-oon-.html

In order not to derail this thread I wont go into reasons why SON is under performing but I will only say it has nothing to do with the tribe of those in the helm of affairs at SON.
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by aljharem3: 6:33pm On May 16, 2011
orji kalu is the way forward for ndigbo

mark my words!!!
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by ak47mann(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2011
alj_harem:

orji kalu is the way forward for ndigbo

mark my words!!!
SHARRAP shocked shocked
Re: Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right) by aljharem3: 7:19pm On May 16, 2011
ak47mann:

SHARRAP shocked shocked
why

unless u want the igbos to be disgrace each time there is a national issue

he is the only one that can voice your interest forward

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission / Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. / Diezani Alison-madueke Return $16 Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.